It's a THREE minute wait time at the local ER.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Three minute wait time for Emergency Room visits in a state OVERRUN with COVID cases and related deaths.

So as promised earlier I decided to jump in the passenger side of one of my TWO luxury vehicles and have my girl drive me by the hospital which is closest to my 6 bedroom, 4300sq ft mansion with Olympic size swimming pool and 8 person whirlpool spa.

And what did I see? A three minute wait time.... but the hospitals down here in florida are being OVERRUN with the VIDs... bwhahahahahahahahahahaha

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
how badly did you want to punch your monitor when you saw the BMW logo while hearing my lovely voice

Be honest, tard :Happy5:

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
Thanks for playing along Little man.

giphy.gif

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
I just drove by the closet ER to me, their digital reader board said no waiting in the ER.

Audience-Laughing.jpg

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Not exactly the end of teh worldzzz, Walking Dead tier, level catastrophe the libtards keep peddling is it?

It's a typical viral outbreak in Duval county. This kinda thing happens sometimes.

Sure Covid is still new.....its gonna mutate and flare up and all that. That's normal.

It's not this huge political circus they are turning it into.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Not exactly the end of teh worldzzz, Walking Dead tier, level catastrophe the libtards keep peddling is it?
You know what's really got his asshole on fire right now don't ya?

The BMW emblem you can clearly see in the video

bwwhwhahahahahahahahahahaha

He thinks he trolled me into making a video about the obviousness of the Florida death hoax and meanwhile I just used it as an excuse to brag in his mush face again :LOL3:

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Hey Sadmin... Are you madZ cause there's a grown woman in the car with me that I refer to as "babe"?

ROTFLMAO!!!!!

You hot mad now aren't ya

wait until seakidrape sees this :LOL3:

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
hahaha admin is going into full thermal nuclear drool mode now

HE can't even type he's so fucking livid :LOL3:

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

He thinks he trolled me into making a video about the obviousness of the Florida death hoax and meanwhile I just used it as an excuse to brag in his mush face again :LOL3:

Lol yeah he's clearly mad.... this fag's only reasons for being online is to weep and wail about you and Trump.

This is one broken old SJW who has literally expired and needs disposing of asap.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Lol yeah he's clearly mad.... this fag's only reasons for being online is to weep and wail about you and Trump.

This is one broken old SJW who has literally expired and needs disposing of asap.
You seem him freaking out in the thread where this all started? bright red mad and big font livid

Now he gonna spend the remainder of his weekend looking for articles to counter what I just showed you people in real time video

but dont believe your own two eyes tho.. clearly you should follow the sensational articles he finds :LOL3:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I asked him why he is emotionally involved in the Duval county Covid outbreak but isnt even aware of every other time a state of emergency is called over other viruses and drugs.

He immediately started posting gifs about Obama and then some dumb post slamming Herman Cain.....then he claimed he was smacking us around and dipped.

I'm wondering if he is a bot.....because he has no idea how unhinged and brain scrambled he really looks.

It's like he is so indoctrinated he cannot even handle a light interaction. I asked about what a woman was being charged with....he was literally trying to fight me. Like twisting my words to find a fight or something to rip on. Over a simple question about a post....lol

They are so hostile they dont even make sense.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

I asked him why he is emotionally involved in the Duval county Covid outbreak but isnt even aware of every other time a state of emergency is called over other viruses and drugs.

He immediately started posting gifs about Obama and then some dumb post slamming Herman Cain.....then he claimed he was smacking us around and dipped.

I'm wondering if he is a bot.....because he has no idea how unhinged and brain scrambled he really looks.
Hey, remember when lotus was screeching and moaning because DeSantis didn't declare a state of emergency over the red tide?

guess what?

it went away on it's own a few days later :LOL3:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

You seem him freaking out in the thread where this all started? bright red mad and big font livid

Now he gonna spend the remainder of his weekend looking for articles to counter what I just showed you people in real time video

but dont believe your own two eyes tho.. clearly you should follow the sensational articles he finds :LOL3:

The sad part is, they are giddy over the thought of Florida having a crisis. So they WANT to blow it up and make it sound like the apocalypse.

They enjoy being able to use the virus to shame, berate, accuse and smear people who oppose their partisan beliefs about how it should be handled.

While other countries look at America with horror because they cannot believe with everything going on.. these people are declaring a war on their own countrymen instead of using our liberty to our benefit and working together, respecting eachother. The left just wants control and they will take deaths and suffering as an opportunity to attack. When people die and suffer in their states....well that's okay.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

It's like he is so indoctrinated he cannot even handle a light interaction. I asked about what a woman was being charged with....he was literally trying to fight me. Like twisting my words to find a fight or something to rip on. Over a simple question about a post....lol

Dove, these people are mindfucked idiots...

Stop trying to rationalise their thought process.

Just have fun verbally and physically abusing them, it's all they deserve at this stage in the game.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Hey, remember when lotus was screeching and moaning because DeSantis didn't declare a state of emergency over the red tide?

guess what?

it went away on it's own a few days later :LOL3:

Could you imagine if they held their own elected officials to these same standards? Or ANY standards?

All it takes is being blue....and they could be serial raping murderers legalizing child rape so gay predators can have sex with out risking Covid infections(cuz kids dont spread it) and these people will still be screaming about how Ted Cruz didnt hold the door for someone and saying we are dun a Hitler.

Blue no matter who!!!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Just have fun verbally and physically abusing them, it's all they deserve at this stage in the game.

I NEED things to make sense.

It's never going to though is it?

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Post of the week!

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

I NEED things to make sense.

It's never going to though is it?
These mumbling idiots will NEVER make sense. They're too old, bitter and dumb because they never amounted to anything in their lives

Take Lotus for instance. Spends roughly a decade in college to become a teacher. Making slightly more than a waitress at Applebees... ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!

and well, you know about Admins days of sucking cock in a big steel tube

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
There has to be some section of their reptile brains that if stimulated will trigger them into reality.

It's very hard for me to accept that this is just all they can do

But like I know you guys are right though

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
There has to be some section of their reptile brains that if stimulated will trigger them into reality.

It's very hard for me to accept that this is just all they can do

But like I know you guys are right though
Look at it this way. If they were capable of countering intelligently they wouldn't be leftists in the first place