I've slowly realised over the years that I can post a simple three letter word or words, or a pic or two an get my underlings frothing at the mouth...

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I never asked for this power though...

It's a curse...

...even when I put them on ignore, they still religiously respond to me.

I guess I'm a god of sorts in Flametown.

Never asked for that either though (or should it be tho? I can't keep up with Americanised English anymore nor care to. The word is the word. There's only 330 million Americans at best who speak English or a muddied version of it, if they're illegals or liberals. Commonwealth countries have over a billion and they use proper spelling).

So I guess I'm saying sorry for being a titan of flames, particularly trolls, and just having a good time on my prey's tab.

You lambs "complete me"...

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

It's a curse...

Never asked for that either though (or should it be tho? I can't keep up with Americanised English anymore nor care to. The word is the word. There's only 330 million Americans at best who speak English or a muddied version of it, if they're illegals or liberals. Commonwealth countries have over a billion and they use proper spelling).

So I guess I'm saying sorry for being a titan of flames, particularly trolls, and just having a good time on my prey's tab.

Good God, man.

You just don't see it, do you?

No matter how hard you mince up stale words or how many times you've had your salad tossed by BEnzo, the point is you write for shite! Even a Homosexual Afghani (Biggie SandCrawler) could pen something better than your slop while getting tossed off a 6 story building by Al-Qaeda.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

It's a curse...

It’s hysterical watching you pull Flynn’s tampon strings

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
The word “hysterical” is etymologically related to the word “uterus.”

So, yeah, both you and Frood are hysterical.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

It's a curse...

Hermaphrodites are foul

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
You? You’re confused Little cowboy

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE fuckin' HAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!

iu

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
You wouldn't be interested in my big tits...

Last edited by a moderator: