Floriduh in the Covid thick of it again

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Florida virus cases soar, hospitals near last summer's peak
MIAMI – Hospital admissions of coronavirus patients continue to soar in Florida with at least two areas in the state surpassing the previous peaks of last summer's surge, prompting calls by local officials for the governor to declare an emergency.
A large hospital system in Jacksonville said its hospitals were at maximum capacity, its emergency centers also at a critical point as the state grappled with the new and more infectious delta variant of the COVID-19 virus.
In Brevard County, two hospitals began setting up treatment tents at its emergency departments. And at a Fort Lauderdale park, a long line of cars snaked around a testing site, recalling the first weeks of the pandemic last year.
Florida hospitals reported more than 8,900 patients with COVID-19 on Thursday, according to data from the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. The Florida Hospital Association said the state peaked at 10,179 cases last July.
The patient number on Thursday was five times higher than a month ago, and it quickly climbed from about 5,500 in just one week.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Okay so WHY are you so emotionally involved with THIS

Cuz I made him feelz extra stoopidz now

and the BMW emblem in the luxury car didn't help any... bwwhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
MIAMI – Hospital admissions of coronavirus patients continue to soar in Florida with at least two areas in the state surpassing the previous peaks of last summer's surge, prompting calls by local officials for the governor to declare an emergency.
A large hospital system in Jacksonville said its hospitals were at maximum capacity, its emergency centers also at a critical point as the state grappled with the new and more infectious delta variant of the COVID-19 virus.
In Brevard County, two hospitals began setting up treatment tents at its emergency departments. And at a Fort Lauderdale park, a long line of cars snaked around a testing site, recalling the first weeks of the pandemic last year.
Florida hospitals reported more than 8,900 patients with COVID-19 on Thursday, according to data from the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. The Florida Hospital Association said the state peaked at 10,179 cases last July.
The patient number on Thursday was five times higher than a month ago, and it quickly climbed from about 5,500 in just one week.

Okay so WHY are you so emotionally involved with THIS, and not the other state of emergencies that states experience with influenza....opiates and even measles?

Were as concerned about those?

Or do your corporate media handlers have to tell you how to best respond in a way that helps rich people make more money?

You need to THINK about this and answer.
GrouchyDisloyalAmericanwarmblood-size_restricted.gif

What does Obama have to do with what I said?

Will you fucking READ what was said and answer it, please? Drop the robot routine and show us there is a thinking human person in there?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Okay so WHY are you so emotionally involved with THIS, and not the other state of emergencies that states experience with influenza....opiates and even measles?

Or do your corporate media handlers have to tell you how to best respond in a way that helps rich people make more money?

Will you fucking READ what was said and answer it, please? Drop the robot routine and show us there is a thinking human person in there?
he's too stupid to drop the robot routine

we both know that

plus.... he mad right now... so he needs a moment... or several hundred million ...bwhwhahahahahahahaha

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
116107824_10158767703661202_185621338931224565_n.jpg

Hi kids, remember me, I was a big time operator in the GOP, I laughed off the Covids till the Covids kilt me, I'm not laughing now

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Ok friends

He's entering dutiful dork mode now

hang on to your hats... this could get bumpy

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
OK Kids, it's been fun slapping you tools around but I got stuff to do.

Stubby, keep us posted on those wait times, k?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

we both know that

plus.... he mad right now... so he needs a moment... or several hundred million ...bwhwhahahahahahahaha

It's like he just spits out pre programmed shit. Like he has trigger words that cause certain responses and I hit the Obama one somehow.

Sometimes I really wonder if this is a person. Like for real....I'm not saying that to flame. You know there are troll bots that just argue with people on socail media.

Maybe one found it's way to forums through some algorithm? It would explain a lot. Like how some of his responses are not even close to on the topic.

He is just jumping around to one thing to the next thing....none of it is coherent.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

we both know that

It's like he just spits out pre programmed shit. Like he has trigger words that cause certain responses and I hit the Obama one somehow.

Sometimes I really wonder if this is a person. Like for real....I'm not saying that to flame. You know there are troll bots that just argue with people on socail media.

Maybe one found it's way to forums through some algorithm? It would explain a lot. Like how some of his responses are not even close to on the topic.

He is just jumping around to one thing to the next thing....none of it is coherent.
He was coherently upset and traumatized when I got him sent to assbox for 10 days tho

He cried on topic in like 15 threads straight :LOL3:

ROTFLMAO!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Isnt it stupid that these leftwingers will meltdown into tizzies and ban people as soon as someone shows up on a leftwing board and starts challenging them.....but then they will come to boards where libertarians, conservatives and Republicans hang out and act completely obnoxious?

Every fucking day. They come here and just spew the stupidest, most mindless shit posts. How much wasted time is that? Just parroting shit like robots and congratulating themselves because they think they are "slapping us around".

Just shit posting whatever they think we support and stand for and not ever actually taking the time to know for themselves.

Totally content to look like drooling, unhinged useful idiots who run on whatever their glorious elite over lords say this week.

I just dont understand why people would be so ignorant so willfully. And bitter AF. Who ENJOYS hate like that?

Thank fuck I was never a suburbanite who went to university lol. This could have been me....all arrogant, easily manipulated and full of hate trying to destroy democracy and the whole country.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Isnt it stupid that these leftwingers will meltdown into tizzies and ban people as soon as someone shows up on a leftwing board and starts challenging them.....but then they will come to boards where libertarians, conservatives and Republicans hang out and act completely obnoxious?

Every fucking day. They come here and just spew the stupidest, most mindless shit posts. How much wasted time is that? Just parroting shit like robots and congratulating themselves because they think they are "slapping us around".

Just shit posting whatever they think we support and stand for and not ever actually taking the time to know for themselves.

Totally content to look like drooling, unhinged useful idiots who run on whatever their glorious elite over lords say this week.

I just dont understand why people would be so ignorant so willfully. And bitter AF. Who ENJOYS hate like that?

Thank fuck I was never a suburbanite who went to university lol. This could have been me....all arrogant, easily manipulated and full of hate trying to destroy democracy and the whole country.
Just call admin a faggot like I do every time you see him post

do it for a week and I guarantee you'll never return to attempting an honest debate with the cock hugger again

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Yet still almost no one dying?

We are getting better. Our population is adjusting to it..... most everyone has been exposed. It's not as deadly.

Yeah it fucking sucks. People will die from it. People will get sick from it. Sadly there is no stopping that. All we can do is take personal responsibility for ourselves. Trying to use the government as our savoir and being okay with power grabs is a fucking mistake.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Well then the FDA should approve it for regular use since this guy is stating that side effects from the vaccine(which btw.....we have no way of even knowing all of them yet, that's just not possible this soon) are nothing compared to the virus.

If this is absolutely true than there is literally NO REASON why the FDA should wait on approving it for regular use.

Right?

Dont you support the government regulations and experts here?

Didnt you post a meme slamming people who use media, youtube et for medical information rather than going directly to their doctor? Or is that okay just for leftwingers?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Yep he did.

Screenshot-20210730-172120-Chrome.jpg

Admin be like "ur doctors are dum dums!! Read this obvious corporate media propaganda and do what it says dummies!! Muh politics r science!"

In the same thread were he also demonstrated how ignorant he is about masks and UV therapy.

The same people who get ALL their covid and "medical" info from corporate media and politicains and were applauding governors interfering with DOCTORS to block them from using off label meds for virus with no on label treatments because the media told them if Trump says it, its definately wrong and no doctors are allowed to use it.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I can certainly agree with that. The unvaccinated will all eventually get it. No, it will never be eradicated, yes, it will be here forever, and more than likely we will all end up getting yearly booster shots as it mutates and turns into flu 2.0.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
And in all their hysterical idiocy surrounding Covid.....not a single one of them posts any medical research.

Its entirely left wing media and politicains they post.

Not only do they get info and advice from GovCo....they want to FORCE everyone to do the same.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
As promised for all you COVID lemmings

What if you catch it? Do you think that over fed pus gut might put extra strain on your already enlarged heart, and Stubby would cease to exist? forget it, Stubby is too hard headed.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Come on Dovey. Covid is a real thing.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Come on Dovey. Covid is a real thing.

Where did I say it wasnt?

How do you get that from what I said?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
As promised for all you COVID lemmings

What if you catch it? Do you think that over fed pus gut might put extra strain on your already enlarged heart, and Stubby would cease to exist? forget it, Stubby is too hard headed.

Okay can you explain how calling out media propaganda and being opposed to the government trying to manage our personal medical decisions means

1. We dont think Covid is real

And

2. Unless we obey everything the government and media says, we will catch it?

I did catch it. And I did everything the government requested.

What happened to personal responsibility?

You know if people are upset about people who are distrusting of the government and media narrative .....getting mad at them isnt going to solve anything. Blame the flip flopping narratives, the fear mongering, the dishonest and sensational reporting. This is the consequences of a severely divided nation.

We want to talk about community and working together here.....but no one REALLY is interested in that, are they? Because community went to shit a long time and its dying with democracy.

There are consequences for that.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Raping kids is worse

so is allowing your 12 yo daughter to troll websites where adult men pretending to be teenage boys send them their REAL adult male dick picks… but your sycophant thinks this is “funny”
who is "my sycophant" ?

Shes dragging my daughter into her petty issues with me again.

When V was 14, her and her friends have a discord server they use. Gross men often go bait minors on these servers. So they have it pretty hidden.

Well V was on and some adult sent her and two of her friends a dick pic. So what happens the rare times that does happen, she reports it, sends it to me and we report it to police and email the info. Just so it's on record.

One night I told murd about it and showed her the pics my daughter and her friends got. I made it clear these were adult men and the incident was reported. In the text exchange....which I have. Of course my teenage daughters can use the internet right along with their friends and we have had many talks about internet safety, so if something DOES happen, they know to get me and know what to do.

I have the convo still because after she blocked me and ranted on a debate board that i "follow a white supremacist".....she came HERE and started ranting that I have pictures of under age boys( p e d o pictures) and basically dragging an incident my daughter experience onto the forum as "ammo" and to lie and accuse me of p e d o philia. You dont know what someone who goes this rabid that suddenly is capable of. I'll never have another private exchange with this toxic nutcase again.

So yeah I made sure I had the entire exchange saved, because she went completely unhinged and rabid. Essentially because I refused to support BLM and (respectfully btw) explained WHY. Using my family and lying claiming what she claimed is disgusting.

So she's seething with rabid hate blasting off board stuff about my kids trying to weaponize it.

Which is all she does. She cant handle civil discourse and gets enraged over it so she starts with off board personal stuff and viscious personal attacks.

Because that is what low intelligence people do when they cannot hang in a discussion. They try to make up for their lack of argument or knowledge with unhinged hatred and lies.

She drags you into it as well. Shit a few days ago I referenced how people from CA dont know history and used how she said democrats beat Republicans in the civil war as an example.

Her inane and inappropriate response to this? Going on off on some vile nonsense about I only lived with you for 2 weeks and it all ended in a CPS visit.

One has to wonder exactly what any of this has to do with politics and history, right? But when you know very little about politics and history.....I guess blathering some wacked out nasty version of an intimate relationship between two other adults that happened over a decade ago is where you go to compensate.

So shes just losing in a discussion and instead of listening and engaging in civil discourse, she feels entitled to make my daughter and my family the topic in this political thread. *yawn*

Notice no one she does this to, has ever done it to her and likely wont. Basically because its gross and requires a level of toxicness that I, as well as a handful of others including you, just dont have and are just not interested it.

Shes just miserable and being nasty and hateful again. Such as all of them are.

Last edited:

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Raping kids is worse

so is allowing your 12 yo daughter to troll websites where adult men pretending to be teenage boys send them their REAL adult male dick picks… but your sycophant thinks this is “funny”
who is "my sycophant" ?

When V was 14, her and her friends have a discord server they use. Gross men often go bait minors on these servers. So they have it pretty hidden.

Well V was on and some adult sent her and two of her friends a dick pic. So what happens the rare times that does happen, she reports it, sends it to me and we report it to police and email the info. Just so it's on record.

One night I told murd about it and showed her the pics my daughter and her friends got. I made it clear these were adult men and the incident was reported. In the text exchange....which I have. Of course my teenage daughters can use the internet right along with their friends and we have had many talks about internet safety, so if something DOES happen, they know to get me and know what to do.

I have the convo still because after she blocked me and ranted on a debate board that i "follow a white supremacist".....she came HERE and started ranting that I have pictures of under age boys( p e d o pictures) and basically dragging an incident my daughter experience onto the forum as "ammo" and to lie and accuse me of p e d o philia. You dont know what someone who goes this rabid that suddenly is capable of. So I saved everything, and I'll never have another private exchange with this toxic nutcase again.

So yeah I made sure I had the entire exchange saved, because she went completely unhinged and rabid. Essentially because I refused to support BLM and (respectfully btw) explained WHY.

So she's seething with rabid hate blasting off board stuff about my kids trying to weaponize it.

Which is all she does. She cant handle civil discourse and gets enraged over it so she starts with off board personal stuff and viscious personal attacks.

Because what low intelligence people do when they cannot hang in a discussion. They try to make up for their lack of argument or knowledge with unhinged hatred and lies.

She drags you into it as well. Shit a few days ago I referenced how people from CA dont know history and used how she said democrats beat Republicans in the civil war as an example.

Her inane and inappropriate response to this? Going on off on some vile nonsense about I only lived with you for 2 weeks and it all ended in a CPS visit.

One has to wonder exactly what any of this has to do with politics and history, right? But when you know very little about politics and history.....I guess blathering some wacked out nasty version of an intimate relationship between two other adults that happened over a decade ago is where you go to compensate.

So shes just losing in a discussion and instead of listening and engaging in civil discourse, she feels entitled to make my daughter and my family the topic in this political thread. *yawn*

Notice no one she does this to, has ever done it to her and likely wont. Basically because its gross and requires a level of toxicness that I, as well as a handful of others including you, just dont have and are just not interested it.

Thank you for sharing that with the class. (eye roll smiley)

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Raping kids is worse

who is "my sycophant" ?

I have the convo still because after she blocked me and ranted on a debate board that i "follow a white supremacist".....she came HERE and started ranting that I have pictures of under age boys( p e d o pictures) and basically dragging an incident my daughter experience onto the forum as "ammo" and to lie and accuse me of p e d o philia. You dont know what someone who goes this rabid that suddenly is capable of. So I saved everything, and I'll never have another private exchange with this toxic nutcase again.

So yeah I made sure I had the entire exchange saved, because she went completely unhinged and rabid. Essentially because I refused to support BLM and (respectfully btw) explained WHY.

Because what low intelligence people do when they cannot hang in a discussion. They try to make up for their lack of argument or knowledge with unhinged hatred and lies.

Thank you for sharing that with the class. (eye roll smiley)

You're welcome!

I wish you guys could stay on topic and address points and arguments but that's apparently way too much. Those waves of toxic hatred must be rough.