Florida COVID Infections Increasing according to Medical Authorities there

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
My doc says this will all blow over in about 8 weeks. We'll see if he's right.

Didnt fatso say the same thing?
So my libtarded doc that tried to talk me into the jab this week IS a liar! Glad I made the right call and refused it!

I think you should take up smoking if you don't, don't start using seat belts, don't get vaccinated and make sure to ignore all other preventive behavior.

They're nothing more than obstacles to your freeDUMB
I also own an $80K American Sports car that I regularly street race. It'll do 200MPH. Now I do wear my belt when I'm illegally street racing because bumps at high speed can make it difficult to steer. I usually go through 2 sets of rear tires a year and they're about $500 each. Of course I buy them from an out of state source.

Let’s see a photo goat fucker

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Is sewage major still looking for pictures of small child to supply his sick fetish?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Is sewage major still looking for pictures of small child to supply his sick fetish?

Ive got a few of your pics that your best friends sent me. You are everything I say you are. Sick little sedentary dwarf. Do you ever get up off that ass?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
My doc says this will all blow over in about 8 weeks. We'll see if he's right.

Didnt fatso say the same thing?
So my libtarded doc that tried to talk me into the jab this week IS a liar! Glad I made the right call and refused it!

I think you should take up smoking if you don't, don't start using seat belts, don't get vaccinated and make sure to ignore all other preventive behavior.

They're nothing more than obstacles to your freeDUMB
I also own an $80K American Sports car that I regularly street race. It'll do 200MPH. Now I do wear my belt when I'm illegally street racing because bumps at high speed can make it difficult to steer. I usually go through 2 sets of rear tires a year and they're about $500 each. Of course I buy them from an out of state source.

Let’s see a photo goat fucker
Oh, look at the PI mining kiddie fucker over here!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Florida COVID update: 22,783 new cases added, breaking record for daily pandemic count
BY HOWARD COHEN AND

MICHELLE MARCHANTE
UPDATED AUGUST 06, 2021 01:40 PM

Trumptards: This is fine.

...it's a bad time of the year when Florida may be must susceptible to the spread of the coronavirus.

Hot, humid, 100 degree wweather.

It's also because this is kind of Florida "winter".

Summer in Florida is the time of year where people stay inside more because of the heat and humidity. The reason we see Covid spikes in winter in cold states is because everyone starts spending more time closed up inside. This is what happens in Florida when the summer heat starts.

So with more people staying inside with windows closed for AC, going out to do things indoors ....being outside less, covid spreads more.

Just like how in colder states during the winter, people stay inside with windows closed to keep in heat.....go do more indoor activities.

Most viruses will spread more under those circumstances, and we Covid spreads much more when everyone is staying indoors(not just staying home....but even recreation indoors)

• Interesting
Reactions: Joe

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Ive got a few of your pics that your best friends sent me. You are everything I say you are. Sick little sedentary dwarf. Do you ever get up off that ass?

I never sent any pictures.

Are you his best friend?

Yep! Around these parts absolutely.

Hence why I've never showed his pictures without consent or ever blasted details about his life on the internet.

None of it is mine to share or discuss.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I never sent any pictures.

Are you his best friend?

Yep! Around these parts absolutely.

I get your drift.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Florida COVID update: 22,783 new cases added, breaking record for daily pandemic count
BY HOWARD COHEN AND

MICHELLE MARCHANTE
UPDATED AUGUST 06, 2021 01:40 PM

Trumptards: This is fine.

...it's a bad time of the year when Florida may be must susceptible to the spread of the coronavirus.

Hot, humid, 100 degree wweather.

It's also because this is kind of Florida "winter".

Summer in Florida is the time of year where people stay inside more because of the heat and humidity. The reason we see Covid spikes in winter in cold states is because everyone starts spending more time closed up inside. This is what happens in Florida when the summer heat starts.

So with more people staying inside with windows closed for AC, going out to do things indoors ....being outside less, covid spreads more.

Just like how in colder states during the winter, people stay inside with windows closed to keep in heat.....go do more indoor activities.

Most viruses will spread more under those circumstances, and we Covid spreads much more when everyone is staying indoors(not just staying home....but even recreation indoors)

Must be unbearable there in the summer, eh Dovey?

We had a hot spell on the West Coast with temps like Florida & I couldn't stand it.

And that's with the humidity lower and the temperature cooler than Florida.
It FINALLY clouded over today and the temps are around 70 F. Such a relief.
We're supposed to get rain by tonite or tomorrow. Can't wait.

Hope it cools the place off and gives the forests here a Glass of Water.
We're getting a lot of Forest Fires out here lately.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
It can be. I lived in southern Florida for a few years. Very hot in the summer.....and that is when people spend time inside. Spreading germs lol

Last edited:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
It can be. I lived in southern Florida for a few years. Very hot in the summer.....and that is when people spend time inside. Spreading germs lol
seamajor spends time inside raping the kids he's kidnapped

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Is that all they do there during the hot, steamy Summer Heat, Dovey?

There must be a lotta lovin' going on too, eh? ;-)

Last edited:

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
We're not wearing masks, we laugh at the vax, to improve our herds viral load!

Floriderp is #1

Florida has broken another record for COVID cases in a 24-hour period, another grim benchmark of the highly contagious delta variant.

On Saturday, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reported 23,903 new COVID-19 cases for Friday. The day before was another record-breaker: 22,783 new novel coronavirus cases.

#winning

It's because the Floridorks are totally surrounded by the scary brown peoples.

• Interesting
OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Floriderp is #1

Florida has broken another record for COVID cases in a 24-hour period, another grim benchmark of the highly contagious delta variant.

On Saturday, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reported 23,903 new COVID-19 cases for Friday. The day before was another record-breaker: 22,783 new novel coronavirus cases.

#winning

That's a lot.

Canada has approximately twice the population of Florida and they recorded about 1500 cases during the ame time period:

So Florida has about 15 x more daily cases than an entire country with nearly twice as many people?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Floriderp is #1

#winning

That's a lot.

Canada has approximately twice the population of Florida and they recorded about 1500 cases during the ame time period:

So Florida has about 15 x more daily cases than an entire country with nearly twice as many people?
I guess people in Florida don't have immune systems.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Floriderp is #1

#winning

That's a lot.

Immune system fights infection. The symptoms you have are your immune response.

Why do I bother? You dont listen to shit. Go spew your bot media bullshit.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
seamajor spends time inside raping the kids he's kidnapped

More your thing Stubby. I mean, why would anyone actually more to FloriDUH. You and your PLEASE ASS BOX ME! ways wouldnt last a minute here. Even if you’re a dwarf

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Floriderp is #1

#winning

That's a lot.

Oh so there are so many people getting sick in Floriduh, because they have more gooder immune responses, got it!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Floriderp is #1

#winning

That's a lot.

Oh so there are so many people getting sick in Floriduh, because they have more gooder immune responses, got it!
If there are so many people getting sick in florida why is there still only a 3 minute wait time at the local ER

and from what friends are telling me it's pretty much the same in several counties

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Floriderp is #1

#winning

That's a lot.

If there are so many people getting sick in florida why is there still only a 3 minute wait time at the local ER

and from what friends are telling me it's pretty much the same in several counties
ER is not CCU or even ICU, you might understand that if you weren't thinking about Cocks and Crisco 24/7

:Dickhead: :Dickhead: :Dickhead: :Dickhead: :Dickhead: :Dickhead: :Dickhead: :Dickhead: :Dickhead: :Dickhead: :Dickhead: :Dickhead: :Dickhead: :Dickhead: :Dickhead: :Dickhead: :Dickhead: :Dickhead: :Dickhead: :Dickhead: :Dickhead: :Dickhead: :Dickhead: :Dickhead: :Dickhead: :Dickhead: :Dickhead: :Dickhead: :Dickhead: :Dickhead: :Dickhead: :Dickhead: :Dickhead: :Dickhead: :Dickhead: :Dickhead: :Dickhead: :Dickhead: :Dickhead: :Dickhead: :Dickhead: :Dickhead: :Dickhead: :Dickhead: :Dickhead: :Dickhead: :Dickhead: :Dickhead: :Dickhead: :Dickhead: :Dickhead: :Dickhead: :Dickhead: :Dickhead: :Dickhead: :Dickhead: :Dickhead: :Crisco:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
:facepalm:

And the guy goes rick back to cock cause that's what he loves

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
The family of an unvaccinated Florida man who died of COVID before he could get a shot will hold a vaccine and testing site at his funeral

• Interesting

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Floriderp is #1

#winning

That's a lot.

ER is not CCU or even ICU, you might understand that if you weren't thinking about Cocks and Crisco 24/7

:Dickhead: :Dickhead: :Dickhead: :Dickhead: :Dickhead: :Dickhead: :Dickhead: :Dickhead: :Dickhead: :Dickhead: :Dickhead: :Dickhead: :Dickhead: :Dickhead: :Dickhead: :Dickhead: :Dickhead: :Dickhead: :Dickhead: :Dickhead: :Dickhead: :Dickhead: :Dickhead: :Dickhead: :Dickhead: :Dickhead: :Dickhead: :Dickhead: :Dickhead: :Dickhead: :Dickhead: :Dickhead: :Dickhead: :Dickhead: :Dickhead: :Dickhead: :Dickhead: :Dickhead: :Dickhead: :Dickhead: :Dickhead: :Dickhead: :Dickhead: :Dickhead: :Dickhead: :Dickhead: :Dickhead: :Dickhead: :Dickhead: :Dickhead: :Dickhead: :Dickhead: :Dickhead: :Dickhead: :Dickhead: :Dickhead: :Dickhead: :Crisco:

If you show up to the hospital sick enough to need ICU you are going in via the ER. NO ONE "checks in" to icu. You might end up there after a scheduled surgery though.

And fyi? The ICUs may be using their overflow beds......but that in no way means everyone in ICU is there because of Covid.

ICU get overflow a few times a year without Covid. Now Covid is here, so it going to be another thing people get sick with.

Either watch the roundtable talks and listen to the doctors and CEOs themselves or stfu, because you are definately not some expert and you dont know wtf you are talking about.