Florida COVID Infections Increasing according to Medical Authorities there

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
233193983_10227754741441084_7981701628292000914_n.jpg
I cant possibly disagree with everything the authorities say. Their story changes so much, they inevitable wind up copycatting what I'm saying!

Actual everyday doctors treating Covid and running hospitals are not saying the same things media says.

If these stupid fucking partisan dipshits truly cared about this.....they would know that.

They run on headlines and memes.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Admin be like "errrgggg stoopid people talking to doctors eeetgghh. Muh headlinez muh politicies...Fauci is life eeerrgghb fuckin trumps!"

And then he posts memes. The idiot is gonna get covid because he goes out around infected people thinking his stupid mask will protect him.

And he wants kids to get sick and go ICU so he can post at people about how they should vote.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I'm taking my mother to get the vaccine today and I gave my oldest daughter the current data. Shes pretty firm she doesnt want it because she is young and views the risks of the shot to outweigh the risks of the virus

So I explained the delta variant and shes reconsidering.

What I DIDNT do is berate and degrade her. Because when you have data and are telling the truth.....attacking someone's intelligence or spewing hyperbolic bullshit isnt just unessesary, but shows you dont actually CARE about people getting sick.

I have seen more than a few people say they wish they could unvaccinate themselves after seeing leftards act like psychotic controlling assholes.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
231240812_10159745052316202_135280567213341158_n.jpg

Sorry Ladies and Germs, I'm trying to catch up on my meme commitments to the forum, bare with me.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
He just keeps right on posting moronic ignorant memes and media links and doesnt even understand what he thinks he is arguing. Like a non thinking fucking bot.

Admin you really think you are doing something, dont you?

Totally ignorant and delusional.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
He just keeps right on posting moronic ignorant memes and media links and doesnt even understand what he thinks he is arguing. Like a non thinking fucking bot.

Because he's troalling.. don't you know?

st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.u5.jpg

when he's not sucking cock, that is

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

"
“No evidence was presented which would justify compelling persons at large to wear masks during an epidemic. The mask is designed only to afford protection against a direct spray from the mouth of the carrier of pathogenic microorganisms … Masks of improper design, made of wide-mesh gauze, which rest against the mouth and nose, become wet with saliva, soiled with the fingers, and are changed infrequently, may lead to infection rather than prevent it, especially when worn by persons who have not even a rudimentary knowledge of the modes of transmission of the causative agents of communicable diseases.”

“Epidemiological and Statistical Data, US Navy, 1918,” Reprinted from the Annual Report of the Surgeon General, US Navy, (Washington, DC: Government Printing Office, 1919) 434."

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Not that I think you actually think or will understand this very nuanced topic.....because you dont even understand the proper reason FOR the masks. But slapping masks on children....especailly cloth, is a fucking horrible idea ESPECIALLY with the delta variant that is more infectious and can make children very sick.

Just toe your precious fucking media narrative and celebrate sick children because you think sick and dead kids make you more righteous.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

The amount of totally mindless partisan parroting is so fucking disgusting.

Like this shit isnt difficult enough on it's own but we gotta have a sociopathic political party exploiting it for power and imposing its will on everyone.

The more pushing and manipulating they do? The less likely the black community will get vaccinated. These stupid fucktards dont care if who dies as long as they can act superior.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Like this shit isnt difficult enough on it's own but we gotta have a sociopathic political party exploiting it for power and imposing its will on everyone.
He doesn't let that stop him from sucking cock tho

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

He doesn't let that stop him from sucking cock tho

Of course he doesnt.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Mom just got the shot, we hung out for 15 minutes to make sure no allergic reaction happened.

She got the J and J.....and I'm definately coming back with my kids to get this one.

Its traditional technology like the flu shot....none of that messenger RNA shit. It's one shot you are done. No boosters for this (at least not as far as we know) and it's more effective against the delta variant.

And mom is still alive lol. Nothing freaky going on. I feel much better after talking to the pharmacist.....he didnt really say anything I haven't heard, it was just reassuring. I HATE how much anxiety I have over it.

If anyone wants to be vaccinated but is nervous about the new technology.....the J and J shot is the way to go. It's just like the flu shot but protects against Covid.