Roe v Wade to be Overturned according to leaked document

Dyou Support or Oppose overturning Roe v Wade?

• No, but add greater restrictions

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't know

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Admin.

This ain't Texas (woo), ain't. no hold'm woo woo
Site Supporter ☠️
280105571_5719842781365765_7017185763418180786_n.jpg

Sign my petition to chemically castrate Republicans.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Don't worry admong, all that sperm lined along your stomach walls and colon will never make you pregnant.

Admin.

This ain't Texas (woo), ain't. no hold'm woo woo
Site Supporter ☠️

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
280105571_5719842781365765_7017185763418180786_n.jpg

Sign my petition to chemically castrate Republicans.
You'll be getting the Hero Kyle Rittenhouse treatment when you show up.
I wish they’d come to my neck of the woods with that shit.

but they are cowards and know exactly who to pick on
In your fat headed Rico Suave Guido dreams, you brokeback butt munch!

emD.gif
I know you clowns are too pussy to try that shit here

your own govrenor even said so

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

As always you are a stupid liar. This is a fetus at 12 weeks.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

BTW fetuses born as super primies as viable at 20-24 weeks.

None of that matters to leftwing men, though. And since it's all about them, women shouldnt get factual info because none of that matters.

Her body, their choice.

It's certainly not a black and white issue that's fer sure.

However this new birther society the Red States are gonna embark on...is gonna be expensive @Dove y if they want a "Leave no child behind" kinda society.

Children are hella expensive.

Geez no wonder these girls/women all wanna marry Doctors or dudes with 6 figure incomes. Only people who can afford em anymore.

Any sensible woman would I suppose.

Btw, one of my relatives is engaged to a neurosurgeon. Given the cost of a family these days I can see why she chose him eh.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

None of that matters to leftwing men, though. And since it's all about them, women shouldnt get factual info because none of that matters.

Her body, their choice.

However this new birther society the Red States are gonna embark on...is gonna be expensive @Dove y if they want a "Leave no child behind" kinda society.

Geez no wonder these girls/women all wanna marry Doctors or dudes with 6 figure incomes. Only people who can afford em anymore.

Btw, one of my relatives is engaged to a neurosurgeon. Given the cost of a family these days I can see why she chose him eh.

We can purge all the leftists. Problem solved. They are the ones driving up costs and refusing to stop.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Her body, their choice.

We can purge all the leftists. Problem solved. They are the ones driving up costs and refusing to stop.

Whether a person is left or right wing, people I know who have children have 1 thing in common....they are always broke @Dove.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Her body, their choice.

Whether a person is left or right wing, people I know who have children have 1 thing in common....they are always broke @Dove.

Not so much, Joe. Also many people are openly saying why they are broke. So you dont get to blame their children no matter how much you dont like parenthood.

Most everyone I know with kids are broke because they either lost their small business or inflation is killing them.

Families that were definately not broke in 2018.

I've told you a few times we are not broke. I have kids.

Js.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Her body, their choice.

Not so much, Joe. Also many people are openly saying why they are broke. So you dont get to blame their children no matter how much you dont like parenthood.

Most everyone I know with kids are broke because they either lost their small business or inflation is killing them.

Js.

This ain't the 1950s 60's or even 70's no more @Dove.

Things back then used to be so cheap.

Methinks at some point I'm gonna follow you outta the city & learn ta live off the land and be more self sufficient. Given the high cost of Labor maybe pick up a trade like carpentry. Given the cost of hiring a tradesmen these days perhaps the tuition and time spent at a local community college might be worth it eh? The cost of those courses goving a person the knowledge may be cheaper than hiring a tradesmen.

If a person can do a Lotta that themselves they should.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Her body, their choice.

Js.

This ain't the 1950s 60's or even 70's no more @Dove.

Things back then used to be so cheap.

Methinks at some point I'm gonna follow you outta the city & learn ta live off the land and be more self sufficient. Given the high cost of Labor maybe pick up a trade like carpentry. Given the cost of hiring a tradesmen these days perhaps the tuition and time spent at a local community college might be worth it eh? The cost of those courses goving a person the knowledge may be cheaper than hiring a tradesmen.

If a person can do a Lotta that themselves they should.

Do you see how incredibly stupid, low info and dishonest our US left wing is?

This is exactly what you need to blame.

Blame people who vote party for no real reason. They just like one party and cant even tell you why.

They are the reason families are broke and our rights are being attacked.

Theyll look the other way while women are raped and abused in spaces we FOUGHT FOR.

But the minute abortion laws are left to states? They go into psycho stupid mode and in their dumb states they are even destroying places that give struggling moms diapers.

They dont understand any of these issues so they just keep right on fucking the country.

Js.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Actually @Dove I don't take a position where Roe vs Wade is concerned. This is a separate issue from abortion itself. I'm just a Canadian who's watching the story unfold. I'd rather not tell Americans what they should think on the issue. Its your country for you to decide. I'm more interested in the legal ramifications of striking down Roe vs Wade & how it will impact and shape American Society.

What will America look like in 20 years?

BTW I didnt even vote in the poll I included in this thread. I thought it was a news story that was worthy of discussion & I just want to see how Americans would react & what they have to say about it.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I'm all for losers in california, oregon and washington killing off the next wave of democrat filth before they are born while keeping states like Florida, Tennessee and Texas free of such liberal poison

I'm hoping for a mass exodus of whatever filthy vermin scum we happen to be harboring within our state borders now. Leave, shitbags.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Actually @Dove I don't take a position where Roe vs Wade is concerned. This is a separate issue from abortion itself. I'm just a Canadian who's watching the story unfold. I'd rather not tell Americans what they should think on the issue. Its your country for you to decide. I'm more interested in the legal ramifications of striking down Roe vs Wade & how it will impact and shape American Society.

BTW I didnt even vote in the poll I included in this thread. I thought it was a news story that was worthy of discussion & I just want to see how Americans would react & what they have to say about it.

At this rate in 20 years will be a third world with unfettered child rape and human trafficking.

• Confused
Reactions: Joe
OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

At this rate in 20 years will be a third world with unfettered child rape and human trafficking.

Overturning Roe vs. Wade could send American Women North into Canada @Dove.

Here, your governor weighs in with her opinion:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Overturning Roe vs. Wade could send American Women North into Canada @Dove.

Here, your governor weighs in with her opinion:

I didnt vote for her. Whitmer doesnt give a single shit about anyone in Michigan.

She destroyed thousands of businesses. People had to have surgeries canceled for months but she allowed abortion clinics to run. She literally forced Covid patients in with elderly people when there was plenty of room in other places.

Why the fuck do I wanna hear anything she has to say? She will be gone in November. This whole state hates her and she knows it.