It's a good thing roe v wade is being overturned before that fucking moron Jackson takes her seat

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Imagine trying to write an opinion on the matter of abortion when you don't even know what a fucking woman is to begin with

haw haw..... they saved her tiny brain undue stress :LOL3:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Well when a pro life man who values human life speaks .....its "no uterus no opinion" and accused of misogyny.

But when a bro choicer is telling women they should get raped and get pregnant from it (including anti abortion women who DID in fact get raped and pregnant from it) he gets applauded. And wishing abuse and violence on women isnt misogyny.

They basically fight to take all responsibility from men and dump it ALL on the woman. All of it.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
they also believe that men disrobing and invading private woman 's spaces like a day spa is A-OK

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
they also believe that men disrobing and invading private woman 's spaces like a day spa is A-OK

They actually think men who identify as women and "cis men" are different.

If you point out that the vast majority of sexual and violent crimes committed against women are done by men? Theyll actually say "cis men"....smh. EVERY fucking man who is being transferred to womens prison by saying he "identifies" as a woman is a fucking sex offender.

Look at all the human beings forced to suffer because of how completely stupid and niave dems/progs truly are.

I brought up the Wi Spa flasher several times and asked Admin if he was "trans" and it was just ignored. So theyve decided that women and girls are an acceptable sacrifice for their new cult religion.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Oh look! A misogynist who made a career out of sexualizing and degrading women is mad about abortion not being available on every corner

Howard Stern thinks we need a bunch of abortion clinics to handle all the rapes that he is cool with.