████ ██ █ ████████ █████

Last edited:
OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Look how happy @cw_ is. First day at his job! You go girl!!!

first-day-at-my-new-job-where-theyve-only-ever-known-me-as-v0-w8zs7guke4wc1.jpeg

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Finally @Garraty_47 came out of the closet. So happy for him!!!

Well friends, I’ve done it - I got the courage to come out to my wife! I sat her down in the morning about two weeks ago and told her I have been questioning my gender for about two years and that I think I might be transfemme. I told her I hadn’t totally decided what these feelings are and what I want to do with them yet, but I was hoping we could work through them together.

As many of you guessed in the last thread, she already had sensed that something was up. She said “I thought it was either this or that you were cheating on me.” She wasn’t surprised and was ready to talk. At first she was supportive with me experimenting and figuring myself out, but some comments “guys can do their nails and wear makeup, what’s the big deal??” Made me feel like she didn’t really understand the gravity of what I was saying. After I told her I get excited imagining being on HRT her tone changed a bit saying “whoa that is a whole different conversation, I don’t know if I can accept physical changes as a straight woman”.

Overall though she was happy I told her and supported us having regular communication as I experimented.

The next night though she totally broke down in bed crying saying even though she knew it was not my fault and I hadn’t betrayed her that she was “terrified” and “had no one to talk to” and “for the first time doubted the future of our relationship” and “regretted the choices that brought me to this point in my life” and hated herself for feeling this way. I tried my best to listen and be comforting but it was pretty hard to hear.

Then suddenly the next night she was totally jumping my bones, super lovey dovey and saying “I feel like I took a love drug”. We have been physically intimate almost every day since then, lots of hugs and kisses and cuddles during the day, too. I was a bit worried she was trying to use intimacy to convince me to change my mind, like “this is what you will be missing if you transition”, but she insisted it was just that she “spent more time thinking about you than usual and remembered how much I love you.”

Since then these last two weeks have been a whirlwind - she took me shopping for nail polish and we did our nails together (so fun!!), she says she wants to go look at makeup together. I still think she may be supporting me only insofar as the activities still fall within her idea of what a “man” can do, and HRT may still freak her out, but I’ve decided I am going to give her and myself some time to bask in our renewed intimacy and experiment in some smaller ways of presentation before bringing up the HRT topic again maybe in a few weeks.

In any case thanks everyone for all your supportive comments and giving me the courage to come out. I feel like things are going MUCH more smoothly than I had any right to expect and I am totally enjoying the renewed intimacy and greater transparency and communication with my wife. (Meanwhile my 6 year old daughter is like “daddy when are you gonna take medicine to become a girl?” And I’m like “where the heck did you hear about that?!?” Haha)

Much love to all of you and hopefully my story can give some courage to those of you who are scared about coming out to a partner. It isn’t always a disaster!

exploring-my-femme-side-v0-vfvkzzonq8wc1.jpeg
Gratz G! Never be afraid to show your true self. I respect your courage.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
████ ██ █ ████████ █████

Last edited:
OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
I am dying off laughter here !! BAAHAHAHAHAHHAA:LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
████ ██ █ ████████ █████

Last edited:
OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
████ ██ █ ████████ █████ ████ ████████

Last edited:
OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
████ ██ █ ████████ █████ ████ ████████

Last edited:
OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
You both guys sound bitter. Didn’t took your HRT lately??? :LOL3:

Too much estrogen, ya Marry sissies ????

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I see the new trend here, that cross dressing is important? Really???
Here we see @Weeg being a good cross dresser:

finally-told-my-sister-v0-52dfrhg70zwc1.jpeg

Also @cw_ showing some translator vibes:
outside-again-this-time-someone-stared-at-my-tits-that-was-v0-ulynya4gj0xc1.jpeg

Also Brazilian top tranny @RANCIDMILKO ™ ®© enjoying his nice weekend with a dress. WTF??
wanting-to-be-full-time-mtf-but-im-scared-v0-tlcjogextzwc1.jpg

@RANCIDMILKO ™ ®© is angry at Reddit:

Not trans enough for the Dr.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

While waiting for the VA to figure out gender reassignment surgery, I have been coordinating with endocrinology. The nurse and I are trying to get an orchiectomy set up. I don't want to change my name. I am still way too masculine-looking to be okay with she/her. Because of this, the doctor isn't sure that I want the surgery.
After over a year of estradiol and spironolactone increases, I'm still showing little change. I am totally ready to take that next step. I' m 55 y. o. and I know what I want. Too bad this doctor is playing gatekeeper.

Grr!

And then there is @Cookie Monster . He is so happy now. Watch his selfie. The old geezer
i-went-swimming-v0-t52j8ml0v0xc1.jpeg

Why are you sharing your spank bank with us?

bakerboy

always about lesbian slaves
Site Supporter
Now it is called transgenderism, a PC term for cross-dressers, chicks with dicks, lady-boys and other assortment of deviance

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
You are sick, twisted, and downright ugly @UncleDiLF you are beyond help. Put a bullet or two in your ass and mouth. We all know you got a micro peen that I can chop off and feed to the poor. Worthless bitch.

Did your wig fell off? Why so bitter? Take more HRT or a diet coke for your mood swings.

This is safe space. You make the freaks to go away. We want to share solutions. Go away with your hate. You scum.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Did your wig fell off? Why so bitter? Take more HRT or a diet coke for your mood swings.

This is safe space. You make the freaks to go away. We want to share solutions. Go away with your hate. You scum.
Chicks with dicks always so aggressive UNKLE .. that alt is a wash up , used like a cheap whore , grunts shits the size of babies but used so hard no walls to hold that shit in its festering pie hole

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
Yeah, I gave it a shot when I was young and naturally pulled it off better than I do most people at everything. I'm even covering my dick in this pic that you've all seen before in one pic or another, or another, or another...

sexy-girls-with-hot-boobs-in-high-definition-quality-nude-awesome-female-with-medium-boobs-picture-2.jpg

SSS
- Their uncomfortable shoes are what ultimately made me reclaim my armpit hair.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Chicks with dicks always so aggressive UNKLE .. that alt is a wash up , used like a cheap whore , grunts shits the size of babies but used so hard no walls to hold that shit in its festering pie hole
Brother Realgrimm. Nobody could explain it better.

So, @Darthinia Von Vader is a "chick with dick"??? Hillarious term.

She he grunts also like a pig. What a filthy swine.

I must check her selfie

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Yeah, I gave it a shot when I was young and naturally pulled it off better than I do most people at everything. I'm even covering my dick in this pic that you've all seen before in one pic or another, or another, or another...

sexy-girls-with-hot-boobs-in-high-definition-quality-nude-awesome-female-with-medium-boobs-picture-2.jpg

SSS
- Their uncomfortable shoes are what ultimately made me reclaim my armpit hair.
Hey yiu whoreson.

Yiu make no sense.

Post something about the topic or GTFO, you FatherFucker.

Darthinia Von Vader

Factory Bastard

You shouldn't treat a lady with kind of disrespect. You could cut off your johnson and shove right down your throat and through your asshole. If you dare engage me again it will be with respect. Dismissed asshole

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
You shouldn't treat a lady with kind of disrespect. You could cut off your johnson and shove right down your throat and through your asshole. If you dare engage me again it will be with respect. Dismissed asshole

Is this you UNFREE?? Whoreson!