Paul Pelosi attack video released, Trump supporting males all across America sit deflated.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
And disappointed as the Video did not show any gay sex nor a nude 82 year old Paul Pelosi. But simply corroborated initial reports of a pro Trump wackadoodle breaking in looking to do mayhem, and attacking Mr. Pelosi with a hammer

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Maybe someday the Matt Schlapp videos will be released for your viewing pleasure.

senior penor

Factory Bastard
but this guy is merely and Anti-fascist fighting tyranny. "antifa" if you will. seems like "pro trump" antifa go after the tyrants in question rather than burn some poor black family's business down and virtue signal over felons.

Who is disappointed about the gay sex thing? you? freudian slip on that one

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
but this guy is merely and Anti-fascist fighting tyranny. "antifa" if you will. seems like "pro trump" antifa go after the tyrants in question rather than burn some poor black family's business down and virtue signal over felons.

If you are not destroying the lives of innocent people are you even a revolutionary?!

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Where did you get that silly idea, in a box of cracker jacks? The guy was a living breathing fruit cake.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
If you are not destroying the lives of innocent people are you even a revolutionary?!
71qqD5I.png

You tell us.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
71qqD5I.png

You tell us.

That's exactly what should happen when the people are mad at the government.

What you dont do is destroy communities and burn down the business of innocent people. You dont beat people and murder people and run down parades.

The fact you are more offended by this picture than you are about politcal violence that harmed innocent people says EVERYTHING about why the left is cancerous authoritarian evil.

senior penor

Factory Bastard
71qqD5I.png

You tell us.
So the black people who got their businresses torched were not innocent? oh what a racist freudian slip on that one.
you harp on "muh january 6th" when criminal politicians felt the wrath of the people for 1 day and call for their heads for daring to attack the poor little politicians that made their lives a living hell, but say NOTHING as thousands of innocent people are terrorized by people burning buildings down with people in them, masked goons attacking them, and other acts of violence for YEARS!
YOU don't care about "mug violence" about january 6th. you just care about being a walking fleshlight for the DNC voters and to hell with who they hurt or even kill along the way.
"who is "us"? you and the "my litle pony figure" you ram up your shit cannon?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
So the black people who got their businresses torched were not innocent? oh what a racist freudian slip on that one.
you harp on "muh january 6th" when criminal politicians felt the wrath of the people for 1 day and call for their heads for daring to attack the poor little politicians that made their lives a living hell, but say NOTHING as thousands of innocent people are terrorized by people burning buildings down with people in them, masked goons attacking them, and other acts of violence for YEARS!
YOU don't care about "mug violence" about january 6th. you just care about being a walking fleshlight for the DNC voters and to hell with who they hurt or even kill along the way.

Exactly. They want people jailed for opposing politcains and they dont even want innocent citizens to be able to protect themselves from leftwing psycho mobs.

It's disgusting.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
That's exactly what should happen when the people are mad at the government.

What you dont do is destroy communities and burn down the business of innocent people. You dont beat people and murder people and run down parades.

The fact you are more offended by this picture than you are about politcal violence that harmed innocent people says EVERYTHING about why the left is cancerous authoritarian evil.

No, that's not what should happen.

What should happen is that the should get involved in legitimate discourse and political activity and PERSUADE fellow Americans into acting in concert for a better country.

Violence is not the answer.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
I've asked you nicely to not reply to me directly. Are you stupid or something?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

The problem with your rant is no one that is a "liberal" here supports the violence of any side.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
No, that's not what should happen.

What should happen is that the should get involved in legitimate discourse and political activity and PERSUADE fellow Americans into acting in concert for a better country.

Violence is not the answer.

Yes, it fucking IS.

When legitimate discourse is no longer an option and we have mob burning down communities yeah....it times to storm capitols.

You guys have no issue when the left does way worse and the minute other parties do something to be heard, you hypocrites want gulags and prison.

Discourse is dead. None of you people will have it. Free speech is even dying.

This is the world you want. Its gonna get worse too.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Yes, it fucking IS.

When legitimate discourse is no longer an option and we have mob burning down communities yeah....it times to storm capitols.

You guys have no issue when the left does way worse and the minute other parties do something to be heard, you hypocrites want gulags and prison.

Discourse is dead. None of you people will have it. Free speech is even dying.

This is the world you want. Its gonna get worse too.

It is an illegitimate option. Violence begets violence.

You people are freaking out because your total domination of this country is slipping away and you know it.

Too bad, bitch...it's a new day.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The problem with your rant is no one that is a "liberal" here supports the violence of any side.

Bull shit.

All of you who came out against Rittenhouse because he was forced to shoot leftarded rioters....and your silence on the horrific violence inflicted on CITIZENS is support.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You all certainly supported and defended the Antifa/BLM riots and violence. Especially that human piece of shit aidsman.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You people are freaking out because your total domination of this country is slipping away and you know it.

You are proving what an ignorant and racist person you are yet again.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

No, it isnt.

Its completely legit.

Work on being part of the solution if you dont like it. The rest of us try. You guys are just full of partisan hate.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Bull shit.

All of you who came out against Rittenhouse because he was forced to shoot leftarded rioters....and your silence on the horrific violence inflicted on CITIZENS is support.
I agree, Nicole Simpson and Ronald Goldman committed the ritual act of Couples Seppuku!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
No, it isnt.

Its completely legit.

Work on being part of the solution if you dont like it. The rest of us try. You guys are just full of partisan hate.

I do what I can.

What I don't do is promote violence, even for psychopaths like you and your ilk.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Pop Quiz!

You met friends in town for dinner, and as your leaving you are jumped by a 'rogue' Trump Supporter and stabbed in the temple and mouth, as you struggle to stay awake and on your feet to find help..... would you rather be rescued by Medic Individual 1?

4okZK34.png

Or by EMS Squad Alpha?

tM0HjKT.png

Make a Decision Bitches.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Link one thread where I have stated that BLM or Antifa should resort to violence, liar.

Just look at the Antifa thread or the Kyle Rittenhouse thread where you defended violent Antifa terrorists and lied about their innocent would be victims. You are constantly racist scum and making excuses for radical leftist violence.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
And disappointed as the Video did not show any gay sex nor a nude 82 year old Paul Pelosi. But simply corroborated initial reports of a pro Trump wackadoodle breaking in looking to do mayhem, and attacking Mr. Pelosi with a hammer

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Maybe someday the Matt Schlapp videos will be released for your viewing pleasure.
Get help son!