Roe v Wade to be Overturned according to leaked document

Dyou Support or Oppose overturning Roe v Wade?

• No, but add greater restrictions

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't know

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I love it when libtards get kicked in the puzzy! They're having an insurrection around the SCOTUS tonight!!!! :Sad:
But you’re still a parrot with zero originality. Let that sink in.
Wow, so hurtful, faggit. :daFuq2:
Oh stop it! Lol
So tell us breaktard, did you run out of money for meds or you just get out of the clink after a bender?
What the fuck? I don’t do drugs or alcohol!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I love it when libtards get kicked in the puzzy! They're having an insurrection around the SCOTUS tonight!!!! :Sad:
Oh stop it! Lol
So tell us breaktard, did you run out of money for meds or you just get out of the clink after a bender?
OK. So how long was your jail term?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Oh stop it! Lol
OK. So how long was your jail term?
Oh stop it! :LOL3:

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
13e5cef7424a67b87e88b7ed1a03ecdf787de550.jpeg

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Pro-life evangelical businessman Franklin Graham began his reaction to the Supreme Court’s leaked draft opinion to overturn Roe v. Wade with two words: ‘Praise God!’

Sharing a link to the
on Facebook on Monday night, Graham lauded the likely decision from the justices.

"Praise God!"
. "The Supreme Court has voted to overturn Roe v. Wade according to Politico, which received a supposedly leaked copy of the opinion draft. I don't know if this report is true, but if it is, it's an answer to many years of prayers."

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Pro-life evangelical businessman Franklin Graham began his reaction to the Supreme Court’s leaked draft opinion to overturn Roe v. Wade with two words: ‘Praise God!’

Sharing a link to the
on Facebook on Monday night, Graham lauded the likely decision from the justices.

"Praise God!"
. "The Supreme Court has voted to overturn Roe v. Wade according to Politico, which received a supposedly leaked copy of the opinion draft. I don't know if this report is true, but if it is, it's an answer to many years of prayers."
Nigger cock consumes your mind! Lol

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️

Sharing a link to the

"Praise God!"

What's next on the Star Chamber agenda, miscegenation laws, banning contraceptives, persecuting the gays again?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Sharing a link to the

"Praise God!"

What's next on the Star Chamber agenda, miscegenation laws, banning contraceptives, persecuting the gays again?
People like you would be executed. Kweirdos would either be in the closet where they belong or dead. Any faggit thats "married" would be executed.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Look at this poll

It shows how polls use deceptive language.

So does 28 percent wish Roe to be over turned or is it 44 percent?

It CANT be both.

So all that constant and hysterical pro abortion fear mongering has people thinking over turning Roe would ban abortion. They dont know that over turning Roe puts the decisions back in the hands of the states. Which 44 percent want.

Not to mention.....these polls are never accurate. They tend to ask mostly people who consume media.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
More positives to over turning Roe?

People will have to stop their apathy towards their local government and actually participate in democracy.

Pro aborts may be forced to finally reckon with the hundreds of thousands of women they actively ignore and shit on and also have a reckoning with the facts.

And the nasty reality of these clinics.

Real easy to spew false info and propaganda when the law is already in your favor.

With Roe over turned? The landscape will reflect the reality of the peoples wishes rather than the federal government forcing the prog/dem wishes on everyone (including manufacturing consent from women by pushing factually false and deceptive info).

They are already finally seeing that abortion has never ever been a right. It's never been more than a legal thing you can buy. It's not a right and never was. That was always pro abort propaganda. Their whole platform is a lie.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Personally, I believe that at least 75% of America believes abortion is morally wrong and I hope its more. 85% or more are sickened at the thought of 2nd+ trimester abortions. 25% to 30% would see it outlawed altogether. Maybe 5% to 10% think third tri abortions are ok. Those people should all be killed.

The 2 takeaways from this are:
1. the vast majority want 2nd+ trimester abortions eliminated.
2. The vast majority sees abortion as a mortal sin

As usual, we have a tiny minority screeching and acting like children.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Hey people taking horse meds are stupid!

UNLESS they are trying to induce an abortion and risk severe blood loss and infection.

20220503-210740.jpg

Anyone does this? It should be treated as a suicide attempt.

And this is what leftist encourage people to do. Go get a dangerous pharmaceutical from a vet, take the horse formulation off label to induce a miscarriage. End up with a severe infection, possible infertility and possible lethal blood loss. Awesome guys!

But yeah human formula ivermectin should totally be banned. But go ahead and kill yourself at home trying to induce abortion.

This is their fucking advice. I hope literally any source or any "doctor" who tells women or girls to do this gets sued into oblivion and even gets criminal charges where possible.

Stupid, selfish and hateful people.

I'll bet overtutning Roe v Wade will result in people overdosing on stuff like that @Dove.

It will be similar to people who overdoesed on Ivermectin or hydroxichloroquinine.

When laws are too radical people will resort to radical means to 'solve' a 'problem'.

Now there'll be all sorts of crazy shit going on like abortion be-ins to see who can abort the fastest using the most extreme methods.

Some may even broadcast it as a sign of protest.

Just to letcha know what's comin', eh?

Or the morons could just drive to a neighboring state. Shit, here in California radical leftist Dems are likely to sign a bill to use my tax dollars to fly idiots out to California, pay for theor hotel room, and their abortion, plus transit to and from hotel and abortion location.

What a waste of money.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

UNLESS they are trying to induce an abortion and risk severe blood loss and infection.

20220503-210740.jpg

And this is what leftist encourage people to do. Go get a dangerous pharmaceutical from a vet, take the horse formulation off label to induce a miscarriage. End up with a severe infection, possible infertility and possible lethal blood loss. Awesome guys!

But yeah human formula ivermectin should totally be banned. But go ahead and kill yourself at home trying to induce abortion.

This is their fucking advice. I hope literally any source or any "doctor" who tells women or girls to do this gets sued into oblivion and even gets criminal charges where possible.

I'll bet overtutning Roe v Wade will result in people overdosing on stuff like that @Dove.

It will be similar to people who overdoesed on Ivermectin or hydroxichloroquinine.

When laws are too radical people will resort to radical means to 'solve' a 'problem'.

Now there'll be all sorts of crazy shit going on like abortion be-ins to see who can abort the fastest using the most extreme methods.

Or the morons could just drive to a neighboring state. Shit, here in California radical leftist Dems are likely to sign a bill to use my tax dollars to fly idiots out to California, pay for theor hotel room, and their abortion, plus transit to and from hotel and abortion location.

What a waste of money.
Illinois is discussing it.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

20220503-210740.jpg

What a waste of money.

More stuff ta pay for with your tax dollars...Lokmeer!

Kaching ..... Bud!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

20220503-210740.jpg

What a waste of money.

See how democrats destroy every city and state they run? Forcing the tax payer to fund all their stupid and partisan wishes?

Hopefully they get voted out and people who dont waste the peoples taxes get voted in.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

20220503-210740.jpg

What a waste of money.

Kaching ..... Bud!
Oh I know josephine, I know. Thats why I advocate continuously for civil war and mass executions of people just like YUO!!!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Putting tax dollars into making inner city schools safer and up to the sane standards as the other schools and teaching literacy considering the literacy rates are disgusting and inexcusable?

NOPE! Pay for abortions!

Dems/progs are wasteful, lying authoritarians. That's it.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
279914169_555800749243455_7882551356760937307_n.jpg

Dead Bodies have more rights than women,

This is why you guys are narcissistic sociopaths

It DOES actually MATTER. Because any woman who "chose" abortion based on false info was legit assaulted and raped and her choice was stolen. That's manufactured consent.

When you manipulate someone into making a choice they would not have made had they been given the facts? You've stolen their choice and made it for them.

And with Roe overturned that reckoning may be on the horizon.

Maybe this stuff doesnt matter to YOU. But it matters to OTHERS. It very deeply matters to women who believed het "uterine contents" were sucking his/her thumb when an abortionist dismembered them.

Look at the MEN all over crying about this. Yeah the thought of having to treat women and children as human and be responsible must be scary.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
BTW the "forced organ donation" arguement is yet another example of left wing lying retard shit.

They are really trying to SELL their view. Not think it out.

A uterus is an organ. Its sole purpose is reproduction. Once you've had sex and a human...by no choice of his or her own.....ends up in your organ?

They are now dependent on that organ for a limited period.

You cannot donate an organ, and then take it back later at the expense of that human. More so if they needed 6 more months in order to live.

It's another garbage.....dehumanism left wing attempt to manipulate people with bad arguments and lies.

If you need LIES and misinfo to get people to agree with you.....they are not actually agreeing with you. You are just a liar taking advantage of others.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

At 9 weeks I was told (by fucking "medical professionals I THOUGHT I could trust because you know....medical professionals) that my "uterine contents" were not much more than a blood clot and literally nothing "human" was "formed yet".

So they lied to me, took my money, did not give me the opportunity to give actual consent based on the facts of what was going to be happening.

And the excuse for this medical rape myself and thousands of other women endured?

We were "already emotional" and they dont want to "make it harder" and the best one? We should have "already known". So they are the only clinics in the country that do NOT have to make sure the patients have full disclosure and understand everything they consent to in order for it to be consent.

Imagine every doctor practicing like this. "Well I figured you already knew this". Its their literal fucking JOB to make sure patients understand everything, know all their patient rights AND all available options.

Not abortion clinics. They can lie, abuse, and even assault women and be allowed to continue practicing.

And Admins meme doesnt think this MATTERS because men have to be able to use women to get their dicks wet without being bothered by things like human life. God forbid some porn sick fucking scrot has to have the downer of the less fun parts of female biology. They shouldn't be burdened with any responsibility! That's on US. All the heavy lifting is OURS and he just respects the fact that his job ends with an ejaculation and a ride to PP.

I mean....it doesnt matter if the woman is given accurate and complete information. All that matters is the MAN. HE doesnt want to pay support. So WE dont get any real choosing power.

It's cool guys because Admins MEME says it doesnt matter what the facts are, so that clearly fucking settles the matter for all of us. Admins MEMES choice, not ours, dammit. Get that genius employed at every clinic as a case worker and HE can inform women that none of the facts actually matter, and aftet they giggle and say "yes sir! Thank you!" he cam slap their ass as the walk into the procedure room to make a mans life easier.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Personally I feel SO MUCH better as a woman who had an abortion now that I know the actual facts dont matter and decisions women make about their bodies are up to HIM and what information he thinks we should be allowed to have.

Omfg what a piece of shit. A total narcissistic bag of shit smelling dicks who openly said that women dont deserve full on facts to make an informed decision. Because all that matters is his stupid opinions.

When you sit in that abortion clinic, it's that guys opinion that matters. NOT you. HIM. HE matters. So accept the manufactured consent because we are just stupid whores (how leftists truly view us).

That man should be put on every board in the country so he can tell doctors what information "matters" to the patients and what can be disregarded. What a fucking pig.

Abortion advocates and trans activists are the worst fucking scum on the planet.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Hey, according to Lotusbraindead you're still a "zygote" after 16 weeks in the womb

you know , cause she does the science

fuckin morons, I swear

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Hey, according to Lotusbraindead you're still a "zygote" after 16 weeks in the womb

you, cause she does the science

fuckin morons, I swear

Well it's a good thing Admin showed up to let us know what facts matter and everything. Her body, their choice.