Roe v Wade to be Overturned according to leaked document

Dyou Support or Oppose overturning Roe v Wade?

• No, but add greater restrictions

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't know

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Talk about kids and seamongo appears suddenly in the thread with a drool drip and a stain in his pants.

sick child raping freak

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
From what I am reading California isn't exactly legalizing infanticide up to 28 days after birth, they're just stopping mandatory investigations into "still birth"

which essentially does create a loophole scumbags will undoubtedly exploit ; but it isn't exactly sanctioning a doctor smashing a babies head in either. Not yet anyway

Unlike the scumbag left around here that willfully believes in fairy tales like "don't say gay" I like to be informed with ACCURATE facts

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
From what I am reading California isn't exactly legalizing infanticide up to 28 days after birth, they're just stopping mandatory investigations into "still birth"

which essentially does create a loophole scumbags will undoubtedly exploit ; but it isn't exactly sanctioning a doctor smashing a babies head in either. Not yet anyway

Unlike the scumbag left around here that willfully believes in fairy tales like "don't say gay" I like to be informed with ACCURATE facts

So you are saying that Oderstink deliberately misrepresented the facts of the legislation as part of a willful contardian misinformation campaign? Seems likely. She does it all-the-time.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

So you are saying that Oderstink deliberately misrepresented the facts of the legislation as part of a willful contardian misinformation campaign? Seems likely. She does it all-the-time.
Not any more than you mind warped fucktards misrepresented a piece of Florida legislation into an assault on gays.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Now, California now beats them just on sheer lunacy. The far left dems here just legalized killing children up to 28 days AFTER they are born.

Does @LotusBud claim those aren't real babies?
The wrath of God is gonna SMASH this country!!!!

Are you gonna report women from states where abortion is illegal.... @Lokmar?!
Of course, josephine. We're gonna stone the bitches too. But ONLY after I rape em and make em carry 10 babies to full term!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Maybe the kids should be asked if they want to live or be snuffed out....

We can wait till they're old enough.... their body their choice after all....
What we really should be doing is enhancing the natural rates of birth here, instead of culling our own and flooding in niggers.

The first step for the US is to rid itself of a federally guaranteed right to abort, thus leaving it to the individual states.

Those states which double down will lose out to the states which eradicate except for actual health reasons and rape...or for a limited window after conception. It feeds into responsible choices, the family, which has economic and social positive outcomes.

It would also turn the tide of illegal immigration, anchor babies, and the welfare spending....

Within a generation the states which seek to limit abortion will be boom states with substantially less crime and spending.... and a happier more united culture.

Those that don't agree can fuck off the California.

We need some sort of way to force these shit hole "clinics" to be up to the same standards as every other clinic and find a way to force them to actually report trafficking and rape.

Theyll give a 15 year old an abortion when her adult male abuser drags her in and they release that girl right back to him with no report whatsoever.

And probably happens way more than anyone realizes.

And they need to stop manufacturing consent with deceptive language like "uterine contents". They have an obligation to obtain REAL consent by providing factual true information. Than there should be a waiting period and the woman should be given all the local resources and information she can use if she decides not to abort.

There are WAY too many women who were pressured or coerced to get the abortion and WAY too many who didnt know anything about the states of human development. Also WAY too many who didnt know about the resources available.

If these fucking people have objections to this? (And they all do) they do NOT about any womans "choice". They care about their partisan politics only.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Maybe the kids should be asked if they want to live or be snuffed out....

We can wait till they're old enough.... their body their choice after all....
What we really should be doing is enhancing the natural rates of birth here, instead of culling our own and flooding in niggers.

The first step for the US is to rid itself of a federally guaranteed right to abort, thus leaving it to the individual states.

Those states which double down will lose out to the states which eradicate except for actual health reasons and rape...or for a limited window after conception. It feeds into responsible choices, the family, which has economic and social positive outcomes.

It would also turn the tide of illegal immigration, anchor babies, and the welfare spending....

Within a generation the states which seek to limit abortion will be boom states with substantially less crime and spending.... and a happier more united culture.

Those that don't agree can fuck off the California.

We need some sort of way to force these shit hole "clinics" to be up to the same standards as every other clinic and find a way to force them to actually report trafficking and rape.

Theyll give a 15 year old an abortion when her adult male abuser drags her in and they release that girl right back to him with no report whatsoever.

And probably happens way more than anyone realizes.

And they need to stop manufacturing consent with deceptive language like "uterine contents". They have an obligation to obtain REAL consent by providing factual true information. Than there should be a waiting period and the woman should be given all the local resources and information she can use if she decides not to abort.

There are WAY too many women who were pressured or coerced to get the abortion and WAY too many who didnt know anything about the states of human development. Also WAY too many who didnt know about the resources available.

If these fucking people have objections to this? (And they all do) they do NOT about any womans "choice". They care about their partisan politics only.
I'm all for shithole clinics in places like Oregon tho

maybe we'll get lucky and they'll take out the mother and her mutant liberal piece of shit offspring in one stroke of pure good fortune

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Now, California now beats them just on sheer lunacy. The far left dems here just legalized killing children up to 28 days AFTER they are born.

No way.... seriously?

Yes, I posted about this. CA just made it legal to kill newborns up until they are 28 days old by not allowing ANY investigations into deaths of these babies until they are 28 weeks.

So you can kill a baby under 28 days now and no one is going to collect info or examine the baby. They just pick up the corpse and either cremate or bury remains. No questions. No examination

Its bill AB2223. Its VILE.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

No way.... seriously?

Yes, I posted about this. CA just made it legal to kill newborns up until they are 28 days old by not allowing ANY investigations into deaths of these babies until they are 28 weeks.

So you can kill a baby under 28 days now and no one is going to collect info or examine the baby. They just pick up the corpse and either cremate or bury remains. No questions. No examination

It's california

what did you expect? Sanity? Morality? Conscience?

Admin.

The Hand Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
279841494_530495015116473_2653415687072041440_n.jpg

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

No way.... seriously?

It's california

what did you expect? Sanity? Morality? Conscience?

No. With legal child marriage none of them care to fight (they'd rather scream and lie about other states), having the number one city in the world for human trafficking, a pro pedophile organization called Protasia, a law allowing minors age 13 and up to get on the medical pathway without parents knowledge......and oh yeah, putting a 26 year old man who identifies as a woman in a juvenile detention facility with girls after his crime of assaulting a 10 year old girl in a Dennys bathroom? No.

CA....where a convicted child predator can access the female area of a wet spa and walk around with his erection in front of nude women and get in a hot tub next to a 6 year old girl and antifa will attack women who protest this?

I just hope they fall off the country and sink in the ocean.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

dEmOcRaCy. It means leftists can run their own states......AND everyone elses.

Such fucking fascists they are. They are gonna destroy more lives now because they are mad the federal government may stop forcing leftwing will on everyone in the country.

How many black children are gonna get shot from their next domestic terrorism attacks?

How are these people so fucking stupid and anti American?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Its disgusting how a man like Admin is in total support of me and my daughters losing our actual rights and women being forced to share prison cells and domestic violence shelters with men who self identify as women.

How these people ignore the rape and abuse of women and girls caused by removing our single sex spaces and redefining woman. Taking away our clear language to describe ourselves.

Now pretending that if a man doesnt have the option to pressure and coerce an abortion with emotional blackmail and manipulation and ultimatums.. . If HE has to be responsible...

.....suddenly now this MAN here calls upon handmaids tale. While he supports the prison rape of vulnerable women.

I hate to break this to you, Admin.....but you already support the rape and abuse of women. I guess you were hoping to put tax payer funded PPs in womens prison so when the self identified "trans women" rape the other inmates they can just get abortions so none of you ever have to be uncomfortable.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Its also very leftwing activist cool to spew violent rape and murder threats towards women labeled "terfs" and "trabsphobes".

These trans activists are worse and more violent than incels. And they support THAT.

So basically women are allowed to have their own rights OR their own understanding and stance regarding abortion. Speak your own stance as a woman and defend your sex based rights and boological men get coddled while they spew violent threats of murder and rape. And stalking and harrassing women.

Leftwing MEN get to decide this more than any women who oppose this never ending violence and hate of humanity the left is inflicted with.

From the very moment a female exists, the left wants to be able to justify violence against you and to stomp out her fundamental and sex based RIGHTS.

And their ignorant hysterics over Roe just show how they rely on ignorance and fear mongering and lies.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You can't expect logical consistency out of a brainless NPC like aidsman. He only regurgitates what he has been programed to repeat.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You can't expect logical consistency out of a brainless NPC like aidsman. He only regurgitates what he has been programed to repeat.

I know. It's just so frustrating and sometimes.....infuriating. People are living this stuff. It's not just some politcal talking point.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
FB-IMG-1651611674969.jpg

"Dr" Deborah Nucatola of Planned Parenthood: “We’ve been very good at getting heart, lung, liver, so I’m not gonna crush that part, I’m gonna basically crush below, I’m gonna crush above, and I’m gonna see if I can get it all intact.”

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The Dems need to fucking stack the courts already. This shit is just wrong.

Exactly what is wrong with allowing the states to decide their own laws?

So you want the SCOTUS stacked so your partisan beliefs can be imposed on every state. This is why people call Democrats/progs authoritarians. They are.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Exactly what is wrong with allowing the states to decide their own laws?

So you want the SCOTUS stacked so your partisan beliefs can be imposed on every state. This is why people call Democrats/progs authoritarians. They are.

I want SCOTUS stacked to correct the wrong committed by Republicans regarding Merrick Garland. You would be fucking losing your shit still if Dems had done that to a Trump nominee. Vicious, underhanded bullshit that fucked with the court. Needs to be corrected.

Last edited:

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
Rememeber that it was always the Republicans who took court appointments seriously. Dems never seemed to care. I always thought it poor strategy to pay it no mind. Just another issue I've had with Demotards over the years.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Nonsense. Dems always tried to stick in partisan hacks every where they could.