Roe v Wade to be Overturned according to leaked document

Dyou Support or Oppose overturning Roe v Wade?

• No, but add greater restrictions

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't know

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Hey, according to Lotusbraindead you're still a "zygote" after 16 weeks in the womb

you, cause she does the science

fuckin morons, I swear

Well it's a good thing Admin showed up to let us know what facts matter and everything. Her body, their choice.
Funny how it wasn't our body our choice when it came to a worthless vaccine

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Hey, according to Lotusbraindead you're still a "zygote" after 16 weeks in the womb

fuckin morons, I swear

Well it's a good thing Admin showed up to let us know what facts matter and everything. Her body, their choice.
FUKIN KA-BOOM!
You'll never get a shred of integrity or consistency out of these vermin scumbag parasites

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Hey people taking horse meds are stupid!

UNLESS they are trying to induce an abortion and risk severe blood loss and infection.

20220503-210740.jpg

Anyone does this? It should be treated as a suicide attempt.

And this is what leftist encourage people to do. Go get a dangerous pharmaceutical from a vet, take the horse formulation off label to induce a miscarriage. End up with a severe infection, possible infertility and possible lethal blood loss. Awesome guys!

But yeah human formula ivermectin should totally be banned. But go ahead and kill yourself at home trying to induce abortion.

This is their fucking advice. I hope literally any source or any "doctor" who tells women or girls to do this gets sued into oblivion and even gets criminal charges where possible.

Stupid, selfish and hateful people.

I'll bet overtutning Roe v Wade will result in people overdosing on stuff like that @Dove.

It will be similar to people who overdoesed on Ivermectin or hydroxichloroquinine.

When laws are too radical people will resort to radical means to 'solve' a 'problem'.

Now there'll be all sorts of crazy shit going on like abortion be-ins to see who can abort the fastest using the most extreme methods.

Some may even broadcast it as a sign of protest.

Just to letcha know what's comin', eh?

Or the morons could just drive to a neighboring state. Shit, here in California radical leftist Dems are likely to sign a bill to use my tax dollars to fly idiots out to California, pay for theor hotel room, and their abortion, plus transit to and from hotel and abortion location.

What a waste of money.
Illinois is discussing it.

More stuff ta pay for with your tax dollars...Lokmeer!

Kaching ..... Bud!
Oh I know josephine, I know. Thats why I advocate continuously for civil war and mass executions of people just like YUO!!!

I'll have a Civil War with ya anytime @Lokmar!

Take yer Pick, makes no diff Bud!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

So is laymen cant identify a human fetus from another fetus....that means what exactly?

Didnt this same logic apply to black people once? They shouldnt rights as full person's because they look more like monkeys?

Every age has its cruel oppressors.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Yet when it is an experimental vaccines it is not "my body, my choice"? The left spent two years destroying their own narrative.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Yet when it is an experimental vaccines it is not "my body, my choice"? The left spent two years destroying their own narrative.

Like I said.....its about control. They dont care about anything.

Their whole platform is hatred.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

fuckin morons, I swear

Because it's about control. Not facts or choice.
You cant defend abortion and believe in God. Libtards hate God and abortion is ungodly so they love it.

Admin.

This ain't Texas (woo), ain't. no hold'm woo woo
Site Supporter ☠️

fuckin morons, I swear

Because it's about control. Not facts or choice.
You cant defend abortion and believe in God. Libtards hate God and abortion is ungodly so they love it.
But we can pray to Jesus when the Men and Women in Uniform are sent off to war, to kill the other guys.

America executed a guy last night, a Pastor prayed with the guy before they strapped him down for the big sleep.

In Texas they're letting a condemned dude hold hands with his preacher, as he is poisoned.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Hey people taking horse meds are stupid!

UNLESS they are trying to induce an abortion and risk severe blood loss and infection.

20220503-210740.jpg

Anyone does this? It should be treated as a suicide attempt.

And this is what leftist encourage people to do. Go get a dangerous pharmaceutical from a vet, take the horse formulation off label to induce a miscarriage. End up with a severe infection, possible infertility and possible lethal blood loss. Awesome guys!

But yeah human formula ivermectin should totally be banned. But go ahead and kill yourself at home trying to induce abortion.

This is their fucking advice. I hope literally any source or any "doctor" who tells women or girls to do this gets sued into oblivion and even gets criminal charges where possible.

Stupid, selfish and hateful people.

I'll bet overtutning Roe v Wade will result in people overdosing on stuff like that @Dove.

It will be similar to people who overdoesed on Ivermectin or hydroxichloroquinine.

When laws are too radical people will resort to radical means to 'solve' a 'problem'.

Now there'll be all sorts of crazy shit going on like abortion be-ins to see who can abort the fastest using the most extreme methods.

Some may even broadcast it as a sign of protest.

Just to letcha know what's comin', eh?

Or the morons could just drive to a neighboring state. Shit, here in California radical leftist Dems are likely to sign a bill to use my tax dollars to fly idiots out to California, pay for theor hotel room, and their abortion, plus transit to and from hotel and abortion location.

What a waste of money.
Illinois is discussing it.

More stuff ta pay for with your tax dollars...Lokmeer!

Kaching ..... Bud!
Oh I know josephine, I know. Thats why I advocate continuously for civil war and mass executions of people just like YUO!!!

I'll have a Civil War with ya anytime @Lokmar!

Take yer Pick, makes no diff Bud!
WTF are you gonna fight with josephine?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Well asshole, as usual, you fukin lie. Here's a pic of a 12 week old human. Fingers, toes, everything.
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
And that fetus grew up to be who we know disdainfully as Stubby, feel annoyed yet?

"Fetus" is reference to a stage of development. It's exactly like saying the senoir. Or the teenager.

It's like saying "the adult".

You guys have divorced the humanity from this topic. Really you've just divorced humanity, period.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Well asshole, as usual, you fukin lie. Here's a pic of a 12 week old human. Fingers, toes, everything.
And that fetus grew up to be who we know disdainfully as Stubby, feel annoyed yet?
Just wondering, why continue to lie all the time? Even at 7 weeks, they have fingers and toes.

Measurable brain waves at 6 weeks.

Tiny humans are amazing. If we lived in a truly progressive society that viewed human life as sacred....think of how educated and advanced we would be?

We would be building the blocks of foreign language, musical talent, before birth.

Abortion is an evil scourge. I cant even stomach socail media right now. The pro aborts are just psychologically castrated.

We are the only species that hates itself. Its gross.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Subhuman shit stain lies again. Around 80% of births in this state are welfare patients sucking up MediCal. And, yes, you can give them up for adoption.

I actually support limited abortion rights before viability (about 20 weeks) but you lying sacks of shit support killing children AFTER they are born.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Subhuman shit stain lies again. Around 80% of births in this state are welfare patients sucking up MediCal. And, yes, you can give them up for adoption.

I actually support limited abortion rights before viability (about 20 weeks) but you lying sacks of shit support killing children AFTER they are born.
according to lotusbirdbrain they're "zygotes" until they are around 14

Unless of course at age 4 they wish to change genders and show significant signs of the type of mental illness liberals embrace. Then they're fully capable adults

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Senator Elizabeth Warren speaks....

...and she's pipin' mad, folks!

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I hope she chokes to death while she's pipping mad at her fucking food

I'm rather envious of you guys, Bigly.

You get TWO violent elections every 2 Years!

We don't even get 1.

Heck we don't even get to vote like that that often, eh?

I hope @Lokmar has keep his ammo stashed and his gun loaded.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It'll be an interesting showdown in 2022 and 2024 eh?

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
...hope ya get whatcha wish for, American pro-Lifers!

Should be interesting how this decisions shapes the upcoming US elections.
Fasten yer seatbelts Ladiesnand Gentelman!

WASHINGTON, May 2 (Reuters) - A leaked initial draft majority opinion suggests the U.S. Supreme Court will vote to overturn the Roe v. Wade decision that legalized abortion nationwide, Politico reported on Monday.

Reuters was not immediately able to confirm the draft independently. If correct it would an unprecedented disclosure of a draft Supreme Court opinion.

The Supreme Court and the White House declined to comment.
Register now for FREE unlimited access to Reuters.com

“Roe was egregiously wrong from the start,” Justice Samuel Alito wrote in the draft opinion which is dated Feb. 10, according to Politico.

Four of the other Republican-appointed justices – Clarence Thomas, Neil Gorsuch, Brett Kavanaugh and Amy Coney Barrett - voted with Alito in the conference held among the justices, the report added.

"It is possible there have been some changes since then (Feb 10)," Politico reporter Josh Gerstein, who broke the story, said on MSNBC late on Monday.

After an initial vote among the justices following the oral argument, one is assigned the majority opinion and writes a draft. It is then circulated among the justices.

At times, in between the initial vote and the ruling being released, the vote alignment can change. A ruling is only final when it is published by the court.

In a post on Twitter, Neal Katyal, a lawyer who regularly argues before the court, said if the report was accurate it would be "the first major leak from the Supreme Court ever."

The court, which has a 6-3 conservative majority, heard oral arguments in December on Mississippi's bid to revive its ban on abortion starting at 15 weeks of pregnancy, a law blocked by lower courts. read more

According to the Politico reported it appeared based on December's oral argument that a majority was inclined to uphold Mississippi's abortion ban and that there could be five votes to overturn Roe.

The 1973 Roe v. Wade decision recognized that the right to personal privacy under the U.S. Constitution protects a woman's ability to terminate her pregnancy.

The Supreme Court in a 1992 ruling called Planned Parenthood of Southeastern Pennsylvania v. Casey reaffirmed abortion rights and prohibited laws imposing an "undue burden" on abortion access.

Mississippi asked the justices to overturn the Roe and Casey rulings.

New York Governor Kathy Hochul, a Democrat, said on Twitter that New York will "always guarantee" the right to abortion.

"This is an absolutely disgraceful attack on our fundamental right to choose, and we will fight it with everything we've got," Hochul said on Twitter in a reaction to Politico's report.
Reporting by Kanishka Singh and Eric Beech in Washington; Editing by Tim Ahmann, Kim Coghill and Michael Perry

if its a woman issue, there u r. everytime

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
...hope ya get whatcha wish for, American pro-Lifers!

Should be interesting how this decisions shapes the upcoming US elections.
Fasten yer seatbelts Ladiesnand Gentelman!

WASHINGTON, May 2 (Reuters) - A leaked initial draft majority opinion suggests the U.S. Supreme Court will vote to overturn the Roe v. Wade decision that legalized abortion nationwide, Politico reported on Monday.

Reuters was not immediately able to confirm the draft independently. If correct it would an unprecedented disclosure of a draft Supreme Court opinion.

The Supreme Court and the White House declined to comment.

“Roe was egregiously wrong from the start,” Justice Samuel Alito wrote in the draft opinion which is dated Feb. 10, according to Politico.

Four of the other Republican-appointed justices – Clarence Thomas, Neil Gorsuch, Brett Kavanaugh and Amy Coney Barrett - voted with Alito in the conference held among the justices, the report added.

"It is possible there have been some changes since then (Feb 10)," Politico reporter Josh Gerstein, who broke the story, said on MSNBC late on Monday.

After an initial vote among the justices following the oral argument, one is assigned the majority opinion and writes a draft. It is then circulated among the justices.

At times, in between the initial vote and the ruling being released, the vote alignment can change. A ruling is only final when it is published by the court.

In a post on Twitter, Neal Katyal, a lawyer who regularly argues before the court, said if the report was accurate it would be "the first major leak from the Supreme Court ever."

The court, which has a 6-3 conservative majority, heard oral arguments in December on Mississippi's bid to revive its ban on abortion starting at 15 weeks of pregnancy, a law blocked by lower courts. read more

According to the Politico reported it appeared based on December's oral argument that a majority was inclined to uphold Mississippi's abortion ban and that there could be five votes to overturn Roe.

The 1973 Roe v. Wade decision recognized that the right to personal privacy under the U.S. Constitution protects a woman's ability to terminate her pregnancy.

The Supreme Court in a 1992 ruling called Planned Parenthood of Southeastern Pennsylvania v. Casey reaffirmed abortion rights and prohibited laws imposing an "undue burden" on abortion access.

Mississippi asked the justices to overturn the Roe and Casey rulings.

New York Governor Kathy Hochul, a Democrat, said on Twitter that New York will "always guarantee" the right to abortion.

"This is an absolutely disgraceful attack on our fundamental right to choose, and we will fight it with everything we've got," Hochul said on Twitter in a reaction to Politico's report.
Reporting by Kanishka Singh and Eric Beech in Washington; Editing by Tim Ahmann, Kim Coghill and Michael Perry

if its a woman issue, there u r. everytime

Control of women is key to control of American Society for either the Democrats or Republicans @Jeannie.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I hope she chokes to death while she's pipping mad at her fucking food

I'm rather envious of you guys, Bigly.

You get TWO violent elections every 2 Years!

We don't even get 1.

Heck we don't even get to vote like that that often, eh?

I hope @Lokmar has keep his ammo stashed and his gun loaded.

This HK 45 is always loaded, josephine. Hollow points too. Did you just piss yourself?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Shes such a dishonest manipulator. Look at her trying to galvanize people so the midterms will favor dems and everything can stay as shitty as it's been the past few years.

Dem/prog base is so poorly informed they dont even know what Roe even is. And their politicains dont explain it. They take advantage of it. "Law of the land"? Its not a law.

These are the same people who mindlessly spew that abortion is a "right"...because they dont even grasp what a right is.

That's been a project for years I'm sure. Get a generation that doesnt understand what their rights are.....so they wont defend them. That's exactly what's happening.

Fucking disgusting that womens actual rights have been degraded to abortion. Abortion is "womens rights". While all our actual real rights have been removed, and we cant even clearly describe ourselves.

People are getting stupider and more barbaric. Its idiocracy.