GOP Southern Strategy not real according to idiots

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Can't defend GOP racism, go an attacks of Lily. Good call, right whiners, good call.
We're attacking 0ak, who isn't here, as it says on your profile.

Can't defend GOP racism, go an attacks of Lily. Good call, right whiners, good call.

Shouldn't you stop responding to what Lily posts then? Where is the last Oak post?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

So, if it's about Oak, why are any of you responding to my, Lily,

Shouldn't you stop responding to what Lily posts then? Where is the last Oak post?
Lmao

that flubber rage is real

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Lmao

Sleepiness is rage? Nah, just tired. I have things I had to attend to until midnight. I'm just getting ready for a slumber. I'm not raging at 3:30 am, just saying.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Lmao

Sleepiness is rage? Nah, just tired. I have things I had to attend to until midnight. I'm just getting ready for a slumber. I'm not raging at 3:30 am, just saying.
splain yourself to me fatso. I'm really interested

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Lmao

splain yourself to me fatso. I'm really interested

Of that I have no doubt.