GOP Southern Strategy not real according to idiots

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
You know we could impeach Joe but Admin would cry that we are overthrowing the Constitution

You can't get rid of Democrats. They ARE the Constitution!!!!
Listen, all you need to do is throw a dick in his direction and he'll be fine

If it yellow like a twinky it'll take care of him AND that yapping ass Mexican garden gnome with the shovel face we call Oak.

Toss it into a CA freeway lol

The left is racist and sexist!!

:Happy5:

And ghey

see the following for an appropriate example:

So looking forward to seeing more of your genital mutilations pics, you odd fucking ball.

"so looking forward" ...lmao

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
You know we could impeach Joe but Admin would cry that we are overthrowing the Constitution

If it yellow like a twinky it'll take care of him AND that yapping ass Mexican garden gnome with the shovel face we call Oak.

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha @ shovel face.

there's no hope for that beast :LOL3:

midget.gif
So looking forward to seeing more of your genital mutilations pics,
Are you touching yourself now?

midget-dancing.gif
So looking forward to seeing more of your genital mutilations pics, you odd fucking ball.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

And ghey

Yes, you're all homophobic as well. Thanks for nudging me on that. I did leave it out of my post.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

And ghey

Yes, you're all homophobic as well. Thanks for nudging me on that. I did leave it out of my post.
so when someone is germ-phobic does that mean they actually eagerly welcome germs into their life?

Asking for a friend who seems to believe Liberals lack basic common sense

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

And ghey

so when someone is germ-phobic does that mean they actually eagerly welcome germs into their life?

Are we at the bargaining stage of your grief and loss?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

And ghey

Ok so you want me to tell them you’re too stupid to answer. Got it

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

And ghey

"Them". So, you're trans now?

:Excited5:

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️

And ghey

yeet-faceplant.gif

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️

And ghey

ewwww icky!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The 1965 voting rights act truly was horriblely racist. It literally requires gerrymandering of congressional districts based solely upon race. No, that should not happen.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

And ghey

:facepalm:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
The 1965 voting rights act truly was horriblely racist. It literally requires gerrymandering of congressional districts based solely upon race. No, that should not happen.

Oh look, a GOPer against gerrymandering. Hahahahaha. Funny shit there.
Not as funny as the look on your doctors face when you step on a scale

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Doctors don't watch people step on scales. Don't you have doctors in your 3rd world shithole?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Doctors don't watch people step on scales. Don't you have doctors in your 3rd world shithole?
Your desperation is thicker than your fat rolls. Lol

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Your desperation is thicker than your fat rolls. Lol

Facts are facts. There's no desperation in stating simple facts.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Isn’t it cute watching oak try so desperately to prove how smart she is while being regarding as one of the dumbest people here with zero career choices that are worth perusing?

lmao

Meanwhile. I’m still 5’ 9”, you have two nieces taller than me and I drive two luxury cars & swim in a pool larger than the section 8 housing you share with your mom

and you’re a pig and my ER still has a three minute wait time

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Isn’t it cute watching oak try so desperately to prove how smart she is while being regarding as one of the dumbest people here with zero career choices that are worth perusing?

lmao

Meanwhile. I’m still 5’ 9”, you have two nieces taller than me and I drive two luxury cars & swim in a pool larger than the section 8 housing you share with your mom

I'm aware how insecure you are. You don't have to show it over and over.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

lmao

Are you aware what a pig you are tho?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

lmao

we're all aware of how fat and miserable you are. You don't have to show it over and over.

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

lmao

God bless you as you do His work.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Did I ever mention how absolutely bad shit crazy Oak used to go just by Deport_Liberals loggin in?

that's all he had to do... login .. and this pig would roll in the mud like she lost her favorite cupcake

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

lmao

Are you aware what a pig you are tho?

No YUO!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

lmao

God bless you as you do His work.
:LOL3:

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
Did I ever mention how absolutely bad shit crazy Oak used to go just by Deport_Liberals loggin in?

that's all he had to do... login .. and this pig would roll in the mud like she lost her favorite cupcake
She was super mad about every single poast being shitrated at the stomping groundz. Lol.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

She was super mad about every single poast being shitrated at the stomping groundz. Lol.
I must have gotten at least 200 angry PMs about that