Roe v Wade to be Overturned according to leaked document

Dyou Support or Oppose overturning Roe v Wade?

• No, but add greater restrictions

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't know

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
^^^^ non seqitor a cock sucker would post

This is how they prove they dont truly care about choice. They just want THEIRS rammed on everyone because their handlers said so.

Next will be degrading and dehumanizing mothers as "brood mares" and "incubators". Followed by wishing rape on minors.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
280512348_309519031355699_3395990195494735245_n.jpg

GFY Puto.
Why not just go full edge and show up with a bucket of tore up dead babies and insist they aint babies? :Popcorn:

Faggit.

Admin.

This ain't Texas (woo), ain't. no hold'm woo woo
Site Supporter ☠️

GFY Puto.
Why not just go full edge and show up with a bucket of tore up dead babies and insist they aint babies? :Popcorn:

Faggit.
So when you're out for breakfast having an Omelet, you're thinking about eating human fetuses? Son that's not only sick and depraved indifference, but it's Murder in Louisiana!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

GFY Puto.

Faggit.

I mean, cake batter is a cake, it's just raw.

I'm not sure how this changes the scientific fact that human beings can ONLY reproduce other human beings and if a woman is pregnant....she has a living human being in her body

20220509-213559.jpg

They dont really care about choice. They dont care about women, either. They are 200 percent about themselves. They care about their politcs.

If they cared about any of the shit they pretend to care about, they would know how important truth is. That if a woman isnt given all of the accurate info, she is being robbed of her own choice. And shes the one who suffers. None of the people care what happens to anyone else.

They will be dishonest, disingenuous and hostile because they want what they want and that's all that matters to them. And anyone who challanges that or messed with their narrative is an enemy. Their views are not even really their views. They probably dont even think deeply on anything, they just parrot.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

GFY Puto.

Faggit.
So when you're out for breakfast having an Omelet, you're thinking about eating human fetuses? Son that's not only sick and depraved indifference, but it's Murder in Louisiana!

If you have to dehumanize human beings like this in order to spew nonsense defending something like legal killing of human beings......you might be the bad guy.

Just saying. The facts are not on your side here.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Men are the loudest voices against abortion, because (especially conservative) men think they should control women. Dove has it 100% ass backwards.

As usual you have no idea what you are talking about. Women are far more likely to be pro-life than men. It has consistently been that way since 1973.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Men are the loudest voices against abortion, because (especially conservative) men think they should control women. Dove has it 100% ass backwards.

As usual you have no idea what you are talking about. Women are far more likely to be pro-life than men. It has consistently been that way since 1973.
"decent" women are far more likely to be pro-life

but Lotusbrokenbrain doesn't know any decent women since she exists in a tiny liberal bubble where only stupid people interact with each other

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

You tell these people over and over and over to STOP deeming abortion a "womans rights issue".....because its NOT fucking true. It doesnt NOT represent the will of women.

They will seriously just stay in their insulated bubbles and cling to their deluded narratives that MEN want women to HAVE BABIES and the only way women can be "liberated" is to allow abortions.

They couldn't be more dangerously wrong. Abortion has been allowing the control and abuse of women for decades. And women are not allowed to even SPEAK if what they have to say goes against this deluded narrative abortion supporters feel good hanging on to.

They are complicit in abuse and control of women. Period. They block the truth from being told and harm the very people they lie about supporting.

All the while just ignoring the hundreds of thousands of WOMEN fighting for life and dignity and real compassion. They ignore all the hard work women do to help women. Ignore the voices of women.

And blather pure fucking delusion that MEN want women to have babies and THAT is how they control us. It's so ignorant and disconnected from reality it's amazing anyone can even say that.

Eventually they will be forced to have a reckoning with the truth. Now that the fight has gone to the states......let's see all these MEN that will be fighting. I seriously want to know where the fuck all these men are in the fight for life. I guess they are so busy on tinder searching for baby mommas to go to family court with they have forgotten to fight against abortion?

They are the assbackwards ones and they are so obsessed and pleased with their stupid politcs theyve disconnected completely from the fucking reality of these issues. They dont even understand the culture they have fostered over the years and how anti woman it actually is.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Look at this. It's amazing how smart they think they are

FB-IMG-1652191533869.jpg

Yeah dumb ass. If it wasnt alive, there wouldnt even BE a need to fucking freeze it at all. Because it would be DEAD. If it wasnt alive, there wouldnt be a baby Molly.

These people yell about science and dont even fucking understand science.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

You dont get to change the scientific criteria of life to suit your retarded gotdamn philosophy and politcs.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Oh look, 24 hrs past an yoo guise are still here knowing everything :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

24 hours later you are still here to observe it.
more point an laugh sweety :ThumbsUp1:

Technically none of us are "here", X. Most of us are in and out. I homeschooled today. Cooked tacos. Deep cleaned.

And I'm about to run out and do some errands in a minute.

The thought of you homeschooling really concerns me.

It doesnt actually concern you at all. Otherwise youd be on the hook for child support.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Oh look, 24 hrs past an yoo guise are still here knowing everything :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

Technically none of us are "here", X. Most of us are in and out. I homeschooled today. Cooked tacos. Deep cleaned.

Bitch, the idea you ever indoctrinated a single child is disturbing AF!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Bitch, the idea you ever indoctrinated a single child is disturbing AF!

My kids will be educated on scientific facts like the criteria of life without partisan beliefs and philosophical concepts like personhood tainting the facts.

That's concerning.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Republicans passed the voting rights act. Democrats, especially Southern Democrats opposed it. Also, Dems run the most gerrymandered states in America. It is not surprising you are, yet again, wrong about everything.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Republicans passed the voting rights act. Democrats, especially Southern Democrats opposed it. Also, Dems run the most gerrymandered states in America. It is not surprising you are, yet again, wrong about everything.

Right? You can literally show them these facts and they just ignore it and continue right on supporting the very fucking shit they claim to oppose and blame on US.

Its like they dont even really CARE. They just enjoy hating people.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Really? Cause when my wife was my girlfriend, we decided abortion was a no go from the get go. We'd also never tell my son to have his girlfriend get a scrape. We tell our daughter to have more.

Seems like once again, you lie!!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Fukin libtards shoulda listened to me when I said eliminate 5 month + abortions before you lose the entire enchilada. Oh well, now they've lost it all. ENJOY!!!