Roe v Wade to be Overturned according to leaked document

Dyou Support or Oppose overturning Roe v Wade?

• No, but add greater restrictions

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't know

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Men control women by using abortion, Joe.

...actually, I don't agree with you at all, @Dove.

If you go to these pro-choice rallies or watch them on TV, how many men do you see in relation to the women there? And who's making the most noise?

women or young girls.

190521-abortion-protests-5-ew-326p.jpg

190521-abortion-protests-2-ew-326p.jpg

190521-abortion-protests-1-ew-326p.jpg

In fact, it's not an uncommon sight to see NO men in the audience at their protests.

Just women. So, you may be opposed to abortion, but there are also large swathes of women who support the procedure. And there are more who say they're glad they had an abortion than the other way around.

I'm sure there are many like you who are opposed, but from what I've seen of pro-life rallies is that there's often quite a few males at them as opposed to the pro choice camp.

Look at all the men at these pro choice rallies:

Abortion_March_for_Life_81688-1880x1254.jpg

...so which begs the question @Dove. If men control the abortion debate and they are the ones most in favor of the procedure, whey are the women making all of the noise?

Men aren't telling these women what to do. They are not in the forefront of these organizations or their rallies. It's women on the pro choice end who are controlling the debate.

ie - the usual suspects:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

If you go to these pro-choice rallies or watch them on TV, how many men do you see in relation to the women there? And who's making the most noise?

women or young girls.

190521-abortion-protests-5-ew-326p.jpg

190521-abortion-protests-2-ew-326p.jpg

190521-abortion-protests-1-ew-326p.jpg

In fact, it's not an uncommon sight to see NO men in the audience at their protests.

Just women. So, you may be opposed to abortion, but there are also large swathes of women who support the procedure. And there are more who say they're glad they had an abortion than the other way around.

I'm sure there are many like you who are opposed, but from what I've seen of pro-life rallies is that there's often quite a few males at them as opposed to the pro choice camp.

Look at all the men at these pro choice rallies:

Abortion_March_for_Life_81688-1880x1254.jpg

...so which begs the question @Dove. If men control the abortion debate and they are the ones most in favor of the procedure, whey are the women making all of the noise?

Men aren't telling these women what to do. They are not in the forefront of these organizations or their rallies. It's women on the pro choice end who are controlling the debate.

ie - the usual suspects:

Someone needs to tell them cunts if men got pregnant, we wouldnt need women and all them sign holding bitches would be DEAD!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
So since Trumptards have shown us that settled law and the Constitution are indeed, Just words on a page that can be rewritten at whim, this opens the door to all kinds of possibilities, like the 2A as an example.

Except people have told you guys that Roe is NOT "settled law" and that it was a bad decision on a constitutional level.

And yet here you are somehow comparing Roe to the fucking 2A....as if that even makes sense.

You guys choosing believe bullshit propaganda that abortion is a right is YOUR problem.

Roe was a decision, NOT a law. And the constitution is in favor of the laws on this being handed over to the states.

You guys being so brain scrambled that you believe these blatant falsehoods and sticking to them like this just shows how partisan and determined you guys are to cling to this ignorance.

Even Ruth B G opposed Roe and said it was a bad decision. And you people all but worship her.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

And you are a man. One who is determined to push your version of the abortion issue.

I actually lived this. And hundreds of thousands of women have as well.

Now why dont you go and look up "March for Life" and check out all the large swaths of women who are opposing abortion and telling their stories and knock off this completely ignorant bullshit that modern men want to make babies.

Can you go ahead and explain why the leading cause of death for pregnant women is homicide?

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Is it because they were just SO THRILLED to have a woman "controlled" by carrying his child? Which btw we know men feel SO EMPOWERED by family court!

At some point you will have to deal with the fact that its women ......NOT "religious Republican men".....who are fighting abortion. That's just reality. You can "disagree" with that but it's an actual fact. Like the WOMEN in TX with that abortion restriction law. Yeah that was women, Joe. Do you know who Abby Johnson and Students for Life are?

Last edited:

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Men are the loudest voices against abortion, because (especially conservative) men think they should control women. Dove has it 100% ass backwards.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
no one is looking to control women you dumb ditzy cunt.

sober up already you fucking dingbat

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

And you are a man. One who is determined to push your version of the abortion issue.

Now why dont you go and look up "March for Life" and check out all the large swaths of women who are opposing abortion and telling their stories and knock off this completely ignorant bullshit that modern men want to make babies.

Can you go ahead and explain why the leading cause of death for pregnant women is homicide?

Is it because they were just SO THRILLED to have a woman "controlled" by carrying his child? Which btw we know men feel SO EMPOWERED by family court!

At some point you will have to deal with the fact that its women ......NOT "religious Republican men".....who are fighting abortion. That's just reality. You can "disagree" with that but it's an actual fact. Like the WOMEN in TX with that abortion restriction law. Yeah that was women, Joe. Do you know who Abby Johnson and Students for Life are?

To the contrary @Dove.

I'm not determined about anything.

Roe v Wade is A USSC decision & a political & legal issue. This is separate from abortion itself which is a medical topic. America is your country & you get to decide. I'm just a foreign bystander who watches what's going on much like we are spectators of the Ukraine War.

And a guy who gets involved in an issue women are fighting each other over, is a fool. Cuz it's the sorta volatile issue which can favor one side or the other depending the winds shift.

Guy who caught in the middle of this debate playing with fire @Dove.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
The liberal tears on this issue are delicious

Remember folks... liberals are fighting to murder babies.

and those they don't end murdering they want to groom into deviant freaks from a very young age

sick people. Seriously

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

and those they don't end murdering they want to groom into deviant freaks from a very young age

sick people. Seriously

Still...its Gonna be one big messy fight in the Land of the free Bigly.

Civil War 2.0

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Men are the loudest voices against abortion, because (especially conservative) men think they should control women. Dove has it 100% ass backwards.

Omfg.

Name them Lotus. Let's match. Lila Thomas. Abby Johnson. Lauren Klassen. Kristen's Hawkins. Christine Yeargen. Just off the top of my head. Autumn Higashi.

Now let's see some MENS names in here before I continue with several more and start adding female ran pro life orgs.

Thanks for demonstrating the misogyny of the pro abort camp here in the constant dismissal and denial of WOMENS voices who do not line up with the dumb pro abort narrative.

Shall we play "find the men" in all the images of the M4L? They ARE there. They DO exist. But the anti abortion movement is vastly FEMALE.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

sick people. Seriously

Civil War 2.0
Good.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

sick people. Seriously

You know who else wanted to see an end to Roe.....BESIDES RBG?

Norma Mcorvey.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Omfg.

Name them Lotus. Let's match. Lila Thomas. Abby Johnson. Lauren Klassen. Kristen's Hawkins. Christine Yeargen. Just off the top of my head. Autumn Higashi.

Now let's see some MENS names in here before I continue with several more and start adding female ran pro life orgs.

Thanks for demonstrating the misogyny of the pro abort camp here in the constant dismissal and denial of WOMENS voices who do not line up with the dumb pro abort narrative.

Shall we play "find the men" in all the images of the M4L? They ARE there. They DO exist. But the anti abortion movement is vastly FEMALE.
I love it when lotus goes out of her way to show just how much of a moronic retard she really is

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

sick people. Seriously

Civil War 2.0

Probably. That's what happens when a politcal party goes tribal and radical and morphs into militant lying bullies.

Clear and rational discourse could prevent that.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Omfg.

I love it when lotus goes out of her way to show just how much of a moronic retard she really is

She resides in a partisan bubble.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

To the contrary @Dove.

I'm not determined about anything.

Roe v Wade is A USSC decision & a political & legal issue. This is separate from abortion itself which is a medical topic. America is your country & you get to decide. I'm just a foreign bystander who watches what's going on much like we are spectators of the Ukraine War.

And a guy who gets involved in an issue women are fighting each other over, is a fool. Cuz it's the sorta volatile issue which can favor one side or the other depending the winds shift.

Guy who caught in the middle of this debate playing with fire @Dove.

Your country delivers nearly full term human beings. Body first, up to the neck. Without delivering the head, the abortionist stabs this human being in the back of the head, inserts a vaccum tube and sucks the brain out. While the body kicks and jerks.

And you call it healthcare. You have the male audacity to sell this utter shit as "pro women".

And I also have a video of this that all of you should be forced to watch.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Omfg.

She resides in a partisan bubble.
Her brain is a shit bubble.

seriously.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

So horrifically insensitive.

Do you feel clever?

Next time you see a woman devastated by miscarriage, or abortion or still birth.....you go ahead and tell her it's like a kidney stone.

This is why people hate pro aborts. Shes disgusting and deserves the backlash she no doubt is getting.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Oh look, 24 hrs past an yoo guise are still here knowing everything :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: