According to libs, Bernie's mittens are problematic

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
BCDB3-BC4-0043-414-D-B90-B-BC6-F250-C782-D.jpg

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
LMFAO! dumb ass white people really need to free themselves from this white guilt bullshit that makes em slaves to the word racist. Blacks in America need to be thankful they were brought here from the shithole known as africa.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
teachers are useless.

Public schools are nothing but free day care for working class families

FACT

OP
OP

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
This is why we think you libs are a total joak, albeit a dour and humourless one.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

I really don't think this is a "liberal" thing. She got a lot of ridicule for that BS.

Of course it is a lib thing. All of these lib NPCs even speak using the exact same words like "problematic", "processing", "privilege", etc. Where did they learn to talk that way?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
This is why we think you libs are a total joak, albeit a dour and humourless one.

I really don't think this is a "liberal" thing. She got a lot of ridicule for that BS.

Of course it is a lib thing. All of these lib NPCs even speak using the exact same words like "problematic", "processing", "privilege", etc. Where did they learn to talk that way?

Except that it's not a lib thing. She can use terms libs use. Doesn't make her argument an authentic liberal argument. It's not. It's stupid.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Except that it's not a lib thing. She can use terms libs use. Doesn't make her argument an authentic liberal argument. It's not. It's stupid.
You wouldn’t know stupid if it hit you in the face as a frozen tuna!

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

So you're saying her claim about Bernie's mittens is NOT stupid? OK, then.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Who the fuck is Bernie? Sounds like a weekend B&B in the valley.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Oh, so you're just randomly posting about things you don't even understand because you have no life. Gotcha.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Oh, so you're just randomly posting about things you don't even understand because you have no life. Gotcha.
No...the regulars at Bastard Factory don’t support your political agenda. You’re also encouraging opposing political views from strangers (blow-ins) that are equally unliked. You’ve come here to Bastard Factory from your tired and shit forums to continue your squabble. Most of us are sick and tired of it. Change your fucking flavour or fuck off. That goes for the fucking OP of this shit thread too.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

No...the regulars at Bastard Factory don’t support your political agenda. You’re also encouraging opposing political views from strangers (blow-ins) that are equally unliked. You’ve come here to Bastard Factory from your tired and shit forums to continue your squabble. Most of us are sick and tired of it. Change your fucking flavour or fuck off. That goes for the fucking OP of this shit thread too.

Oh, wow. Sorry you're melting, man.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

No, I’ve had a long day and I really tired of your shite.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Stop reading political threads if they make you cry. Be a big boy now, and go somewhere else.

giphy.gif

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Stop reading political threads if they make you cry. Be a big boy now, and go somewhere else.

giphy.gif
This is not your other-board. You’re on Bastard Factory. Go back to the other board that banned you and ask for forgiveness.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

giphy.gif
This is not your other-board. You’re on Bastard Factory. Go back to the other board that banned you and ask for forgiveness.

I wasn't banned anywhere.

Why don't you stop reading political threads.

There, there. You're a big boy now. No need for temper tantrums.

giphy.gif

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
You started a PM with me. Lol. Who do you think I am? Breakfall that is?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
You started a PM with me. Lol. Who do you think I am? Breakfall that is?

No one.

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Not really. Try the QAnon types. Know any?

I do, actually. And I understand why theyve swung so hard off the deep end.

And it will get worse.

Do you know why?
I would guess a poorly underfunded education system?

But that's me projecting an uninformed opinion. I am not in Qanon and only hear second hand reports.

If you know the facts, I would genuinely be interested.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

And it will get worse.

Do you know why?

But that's me projecting an uninformed opinion. I am not in Qanon and only hear second hand reports.

Me too. Just facts tho.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

And it will get worse.

Do you know why?

And it will get worse.

Do you know why?

And it will get worse.

Do you know why?

Me too. Just facts tho.

Haha. Asking Dovey for facts is opening a can of worms containing zero facts.