Acknowledge ME

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
For turning this stagnat forum filled with shit posts into.....a flame forum.

Yup, you morons who said flaming was dead are now, with the creation of integrated groups suddenly living the best life of forums such as Brawl Hall and Flame Champs.

And you fools bought right into it because you've never seen it before.

Haw Haw

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Fool! You were merely flippin' burgers during the Great Wars!!!! Oh wait..... you still flippin' :GiggleBitch:

iu

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Hey @Scooter , remember them ol' dayz on Consumption Junction, how BRUTAL we all were lulz. Im trying to remember, what was that one war of teams we all did that time, Team Pandas and Team Allstars?

Fuck, I miss that ol' place, and so many of the folks that were there.

fromHELL

Banned
Banned

Yup, you morons who said flaming was dead are now, with the creation of integrated groups suddenly living the best life of forums such as Brawl Hall and Flame Champs.

Haw Haw
and since then you really haven't done shit and looks like within the next say 7 days you will be disappearing like a lil bitch again. its like your a malfunctioning video game stuck permanently at the beginning but its make you feel good so you keep repeating it over and over. guess what that makes you though? A retard without a fucking life because you know you LIVE in your REAL LIFE just the same way. Get the help you need and fix BRAIN AND GAME so it can get further in the GAME fucking wannabe.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Haw Haw
Acknowledged…

37418975fdc8a2f096ba.gif

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Hey @Scooter , remember them ol' dayz on Consumption Junction, how BRUTAL we all were lulz. Im trying to remember, what was that one war of teams we all did that time, Team Pandas and Team Allstars?

Wait what??? So Slobtini didn't invent the whole concept? I don't believe it!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Going thru man movements

Your Mom looks so sad! Why didnt you just die in that abortion and not torment her so!!!!!

The Lord sent me another message from her, today is blessed! The Lord says your Mom wants you to know.....

"GO SWIM IN SHARK INFESTED WATERS YOU LIL SHIT!"

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I've been meaning to respond to this. I remember Ice and Central Scrutinizer and whoever versus Dinty Moore and his crew. If I remember correctly, Central Scrutinizer wrote a fucking song about Dinty or somebody. LOL That was fucking GOLD, especially back in those days when uploading stuff wasn't as easy as it is now. I was supporting the AllStars just to be an asshole.

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
This is content. Not even BEST content. Just something relatedly random.