Adventures in Body Language

Admin.

A wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn.
Site Supporter ☠️
Item A

201401102_346892536796770_1209506091158410309_n.jpg

Item B

202100526_346892566796767_5897354466761342867_n.jpg

Compare and contrast the two photo's, why are they similar and yet each tells a different tale.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
What I see in this pic is an alpha letting his nuts hang while the bitch crosses her legs like a lady and grabs the flashcards

Its pathetic.

Item A shows Trump clearly in control. Putin is even leaned BACK a bit.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
What I see in this pic is an alpha letting his nuts hang while the bitch crosses her legs like a lady and grabs the flashcards

Its pathetic.

Item A shows Trump clearly in control. Putin is even leaned BACK a bit.
Biden looks like he’s getting ready to be turned into a cover girl

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Putin looks like he’s catching a nap cause Biden is a moron that isn’t worth paying attention to

But we all know what kind of body language gets admin off. Big and burly, lots of lube and heavy thrusting right up his dick chute

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Putin looks like he’s catching a nap cause Biden is a moron that isn’t worth paying attention to

But we all know what kind of body language gets admin off. Big and burly, lots of lube and heavy thrusting right up his dick chute

As a former stripper I promise you, Putin is so bored right therehe would spend a gross amount of money to be entertained. Look at him. He looks like rent money.

The perfect prey.

Our country is fucked and he knows it. He ain't even giving a shit.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

As a former stripper I promise you, Putin is so bored right therehe would spend a gross amount of money to be entertained. Look at him. He looks like rent money.

The perfect prey.

Our country is fucked and he knows it. He ain't even giving a shit.

Vlad Putin is today's modern version of the typical homicidal Russian Dictator.

Just like Russians cheered on Herr Joe Stalin.....

....they do it out of fear for Putin as well

As a stripper, Bad Vlad would have no trouble banging you around like he does to any Russian woman who struts her stuff there.

They beat up strippers in Russia, with Bad Vlad's blessing, Dovey.

afp-photo-natalia-kolesnikova.si.jpg

Women have few rights in Russia & getting fewer all the time.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
How scantilly clad women get treated in Russia:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You missed my point entirely.

He is THAT bored, Joe. He would go for a western skank or two or three rather than sit next to Bejing Biden.

They prefer Binden though.....because he is weak.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

He is THAT bored, Joe. He would go for a western skank or two or three rather than sit next to Bejing Biden.

I hate Putin and everything he stands for because he's an example of a Bad Man who's crimes go unpunished during his lifetime.

He reminds me of that W Bush/Cheney duo who murdered 1 million people in Iraq & sent thousands of American soldiers to die in an unnecessary war.

And to think Trump started a feminist upheaval by saying "Grab bthem by the Pussy."

They went batshit crazy during the entire time Trump was in office. Bitching whining and complaining. Trump this Trump that.

Where were all these bleeding heart feminists and BLM/ANTIFA types when children were being slaughtered in Iraq?

Fuck that's when they should have been protesting and tearing the cities apart to stop the wars over there and bring the Americans troops home.

Trump many not have been much, but he did voice his opposition to the War in Iraq.

At least it was his desire to get the US out of the Middle East.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I hate Putin and everything he stands for because he's an example of a Bad Man who's crimes go unpunished during his lifetime.

He reminds me of that W Bush/Cheney duo who murdered 1 million people in Iraq & sent thousands of American soldiers to die in an unnecessary war.

And to think Trump started a feminist upheaval by saying "Grab bthem by the Pussy."

They went batshit crazy during the entire time Trump was in office. Bitching whining and complaining. Trump this Trump that.

Where were all these bleeding heart feminists and BLM/ANTIFA types when children were being slaughtered in Iraq?

Fuck that's when they should have been protesting and tearing the cities apart to stop the wars over there and bring the Americans troops home.

Trump many not have been much, but he did voice his opposition to the War in Iraq.

You are asking why useful idiot establishment tools are.....defending the establishment?

Keeping this line of logic Joe. You'll realize why.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You are asking why useful idiot establishment tools are.....defending the establishment?

Every time I see Putin's smug arrogant face I wish someone would take an axe and throw it in the back of his head and he'd die slowly and paniffully while others clap and cheeer on in glee.

Putin sends assassins to the West to kill those who cross him y'know, Dovey.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Getting back to Trump, one of the unintended consequences of his constant badgering of China, is that it may have exposed their bioweapons program and perhaps what they were planing to unelash on the West in the Future.

But instead they released it prematurely to get rid of him.

Only Trump may have accelerated those events by several years.

He's gone, but his legacy entirely is not.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Every time I see Putin's smug arrogant face I wish someone would take an axe and throw it in the back of his head and he'd die slowly and paniffully while others clap and cheeer on in glee.

Putin sends assassins to the West to kill those who cross him y'know, Dovey.

I mean.....I didnt vote to support Putin. Js.

I'm far more worried about the fact that Americans hate eachother and there is gonna be some shit hitting the fan eventually. I genuinely view the "other side" as treasonous statists.