Burning Down The House: Adventures In White Pride.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Maryland-House-Fire.png

‘She’s just chillin’ back’: Video shows woman watching house go up in flames—with someone inside
Her charges include attempted murder.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
She'll go to jail never having to worry about paying a bill or where her next meal is coming from... A clean routine.

We had a guy in my suburb that set his haus on fire. A junkie that eventually committed suicide.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
She'll go to jail never having to worry about paying a bill or where her next meal is coming from... A clean routine.

We had a guy in my suburb that set his haus on fire. A junkie that eventually committed suicide.

And once again my hard earned tax dollars will pay for her trial and incarceration. Maybe she should ask all the White Nationalists to set up a Go Fund Me page.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

And once again my hard earned tax dollars will pay for her trial and incarceration. Maybe she should ask all the White Nationalists to set up a Go Fund Me page.
Don’t worry. Your 2.25 worth of annual tax revenue ain’t doing much either way

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Don’t worry. Your 2.25 worth of annual tax revenue ain’t doing much either way

ZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzz

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Maryland-House-Fire.png

‘She’s just chillin’ back’: Video shows woman watching house go up in flames—with someone inside
Her charges include attempted murder.

For a minute, I thought one of you were finally disturbed by blm protesters trying to burn down an occupied home with children inside in VA. They torched a home with kids in it and tried to block fire rescue.

Or in Kenosha were the savages tried to burn down a building occupied with children inside.

Or in Chicago where they attacked a Ronald McDonald house full of sick children. I could go on. Perhaps how the precinct in Portland being occupied when terrorists decided to try to torch it.

But nope. The hyperpartisan hate wins and violence is to be ignored unless it boosts your delusional world view. I see burning people and babies alive is noble when your far left side does it.

If this woman wanted to get away with this, she should have yelled "black lives matter". Its worked for racist domestic terrorists all summer.

Scrawny The Ghost

Interdimensional UltraMegaRich Luxury BLTQ+ Banker
BLM protestors have purchased the Banjawarn Sheep Station located in Western Australia and are attempting to mine and enrich the uranium deposits located there into weapons grade explosives

Arsonists need lethal injections period.

The bitch should be flogged first.

quit yer bitching and get better insurance, you sound like my old landlord

gL08xeI.jpg

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
BLM protestors have purchased the Banjawarn Sheep Station located in Western Australia and are attempting to mine and enrich the uranium deposits located there into weapons grade explosives

Arsonists need lethal injections period.

The bitch should be flogged first.

quit yer bitching and get better insurance, you sound like my old landlord

gL08xeI.jpg

I was insured, it still doesn't cover everything.