look Ma, they're burning minneapolis again

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
This time for an armed felon who was shot by police as he pulled his gun out on them.

the travesty of justice !!!!!!!! How dare the police not stand down and let him kill them!!!!

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Just yesterday the FBI finally got around to releasing the wanted posters from the 2020 Minneapolis riots. They wasted no time printing up wanted posters for elderly grannies who just walked around doing nothing on 1/6 yet violent arsonists? Nope, not priority or time to deal with left wing arsonists.

Last edited:

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You will notice Antifa breaks all the windows then the local black population shows up to loot and steal.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
So all the white people dressed all in black? Yeah, that is Antifa doing the violence as usual.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
They had the audacity to "remember" the Tulsa Massacre while supporting this shit.

The economic damage.....that's impacting mostly minorities btw.....is gonna go on for decades.

Its fucking disgusting. That's ALL they've accomplished.

Yeah go murder more innocent people the government doesnt give a fuck about anyway.

I hope this shit falls on the suburbs where the white leftists who support it live. They deserve it.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Sky Rocketing crime because Democrats "remaking policing" simply resulted in a massive surge in crime and letting all the criminals go free.

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
They had the audacity to "remember" the Tulsa Massacre while supporting this shit.

The economic damage.....that's impacting mostly minorities btw.....is gonna go on for decades.

Yeah go murder more innocent people the government doesnt give a fuck about anyway.

I hope this shit falls on the suburbs where the white leftists who support it live. They deserve it.
They should really be asking why blacks could build Tulsa like that even with the racism and nowadays they can't build anything.

Last edited:

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Oh, this should be good. How about a few examples in context?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
So you have nothing objective to support your views? To compare, I pointed out that virtually all of US left wing media, which is most media in the US, literally just repeated propaganda lies from the CCP. Why? Because orange man bad and no facts or investigation needed, ever, so why not spout lies from the most evil regime on Earth?

If you don't recognize how terrible that was then you need to put your thinking cap on.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
So you have nothing objective to support your views? To compare, I pointed out that virtually all of US left wing media, which is most media in the US, literally just repeated propaganda lies from the CCP. Why? Because orange man bad and no facts or investigation needed, ever, so why not spout lies from the most evil regime on Earth?

If you don't recognize how terrible that was then you need to put your thinking cap on.

No you haven't, nerd.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

They should really be asking why blacks could build Tulsa like that even with the racism and nowadays they can't build anything.

They aren't that smart.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

They aren't that smart.

look out, a bird

Whooping-Crane-shutterstock-joe-ferrer-1600x1060.jpg

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

No you haven't, nerd.

Ok, so you are unable to read or watch a simple video. You're just going to sit there pretending and acting like a child refusing to see or hear anything. Cool, have fun.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

They aren't that smart.

look out, a bird

Whooping-Crane-shutterstock-joe-ferrer-1600x1060.jpg

It's pretty and all but I'm busy ducking(aaahhh ♡) from all this flying irony.

Good shot. Keep tryin.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

No you haven't, nerd.

Ok, so you are unable to read or watch a simple video. You're just going to sit there pretending and acting like a child refusing to see or hear anything. Cool, have fun.

I'm not interested in your videos. That makes me uninterested, not a child. I have many interests, you and I don't seem to share any. That's unrelated to our status as adults.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
No, it makes you an idiot. Truly. You argue something, people show evidence which you dislike, then you ignore it no matter its merits because facts and evidence don't matter to you. Yes, that is a child's mentality.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
No, it makes you an idiot. Truly. You argue something, people show evidence which you dislike, then you ignore it no matter its merits because facts and evidence don't matter to you. Yes, that is a child's mentality.

How can I dislike what I haven't seen? You posted all sorts of clips. You haven't posted the specific clip that you want me to comment on. I am not going to watch every clip you posted in your mania to know which one "proves" that point.

You want me to see one specific item, link it. You're the one with the mania posting one thing after another about the dreaded blacks and you want to be taken seriously? You are a black hating weasel.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
that's a solid point actually

+ 1 for Oerdin