look Ma, they're burning minneapolis again

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
why is seamajor on this thread? Did anyone promise him there would be pictures of naked children here?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
No, it makes you an idiot. Truly. You argue something, people show evidence which you dislike, then you ignore it no matter its merits because facts and evidence don't matter to you. Yes, that is a child's mentality.
that's a solid point actually

+ 1 for Oerdin

Only he didn't show me evidence. He wants me to sort through all his videos to guess which one he's referring to. Why should I do the work for him?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Actually, I immediately followed the posting of the video with a short post which you quoted. So, yes, the information and evidence was given to you and named and you simply ignored it.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Actually, I immediately followed the posting of the video with a short post which you quoted. So, yes, the information and evidence was given to you and named and you simply ignored it.

I don't recall which it was. I tend to read and respond to what I read. I can go back and watch it. Is it one of the instagram posts about Antifa? I tend to scroll past your bullshit to be honest.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
in all fairness do you know a single liberal that examines even the most compelling evidence put forth by a conservative?

if CNN tells them to hate oxygen guess what they'll do?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
in all fairness do you know a single liberal that examines even the most compelling evidence put forth by a conservative?

You mean like your daddy Fucker Carlson that tells you what to do?

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

ouch... did I hit a no no spot? lol

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Not at all. He's such a loser. Even with his wealth and privilege he couldn't get into an Ivy League school. His wife's daddy helped him get into Trinity. I disrespect him and his hysterical rants, hyperbole and fake furrowed brow.

Even Fox lawyers defended a lawsuit against Fox by saying he's not to be taken seriously. I believe them.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Not at all. He's such a loser. Even with his wealth and privilege he couldn't get into an Ivy League school. His wife's daddy helped him get into Trinity. I disrespect him and his hysterical rants, hyperbole and fake furrowed brow.

Even Fox lawyers defended a lawsuit against Fox by saying he's not to be taken seriously. I believe them.
meanwhile he's like what, number one in ratings?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Not all the time. He's been beat by Rachel Maddow. I don't like her either. I don't actually like cable opinion shows. It's McDonald's. It's all McDonald's, masses of crap for the masses to shovel down their throats.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Not all the time. He's been beat by Rachel Maddow. I don't like her either. I don't actually like cable opinion shows. It's McDonald's. It's all McDonald's, masses of crap for the masses to shovel down their throats.

rachael madcow? lolz... that's the idiot who had one of trump's bus passes when he was a kid, right?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

rachael madcow? lolz... that's the idiot who had one of trump's bus passes when he was a kid, right?

I dunno, maybe. She's beaten Hannity and Carlson in ratings at times. Trump pulled people away from Fox to Newsmax and what's that other one, oh, One America Network. Damn Fox!