Africa 4-Evah!!!

OP
OP
Murdy

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I’m just gonna hijack MY thread back.

So, since most people are here to start arguments and pump negativity into the universe and then roll over and play opossum, I’ll choose to be positive here.

Blazor posted this song in the shoutbox a while back and we had a fun evening with Breakfall and Lily.

It’s a good song. I also enjoyed the article.

There is enough room on the internet for everyone. Start your own thread, wackjob. This is General Discussions.

Not everything is hypervigilent pelvic thrusting foul in every direction.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I’m just gonna hijack MY thread back.

So, since most people are here to start arguments and pump negativity into the universe and then roll over and play opossum, I’ll choose to be positive here.

Blazor posted this song in the shoutbox a while back and we had a fun evening with Breakfall and Lily.

It’s a good song. I also enjoyed the article.

There is enough room on the internet for everyone. Start your own thread, wackjob. This is General Discussions.

Not everything is hypervigilent pelvic thrusting foul in every direction.
Well said, really.

Tell us more.

OP
OP
Murdy

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I hope you find someone who doesn’t make you sad at night. Someone who reminds you how much they love you every day. Who laughs at your jokes and listens after they ask you about your day. Someone who genuinely wants to be with you and doesn’t make you second guess their love….

Because then perhaps your minuscule, imbecilic brain would understand that it’s possible to have friends of the opposite sex that you’re not interested in romantically. You just enjoy their company.

Where the fuck do they find these rejects? *sighs*

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I hope you find someone who doesn’t make you sad at night. Someone who reminds you how much they love you every day. Who laughs at your jokes and listens after they ask you about your day. Someone who genuinely wants to be with you and doesn’t make you second guess their love….

Because then perhaps your minuscule, imbecilic brain would understand that it’s possible to have friends of the opposite sex that you’re not interested in romantically. You just enjoy their company.

Where the fuck do they find these rejects? *sighs*