AFRICA - dead children big business

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
The same happens here, Caskie

It's part of the "African culture inheritance"

Many people here believe in black magic and things like that.

Children being sacrificed in these kinds of rituals are not a rare occurrence, unfortunately.

The media tries to hide those things as much as possible to avoid "religious persecution".

Christianity in Brazil is bashed constantly, while African religions are put on a pedestal. Go figure.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Would you kill a child for some good luck? It's the latest issue being raised. I think Uganda should be crossed off our tourist travel list.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

I was just reading about it independently. It seems like a long standing problem. Horrible. It seems there are religious, but also economic factors at play. Cutting them off might exacerbate the problem.

Their government needs to prosecute those that practice child sacrifice.

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The same happens here, Caskie

It's part of the "African culture inheritance"

Many people here believe in black magic and things like that.

Children being sacrificed in these kinds of rituals are not a rare occurrence, unfortunately.

The media tries to hide those things as much as possible to avoid "religious persecution".

Christianity in Brazil is bashed constantly, while African religions are put on a pedestal. Go figure.

Yes... unreal isn't it.

It's OK according to some idiots because it's "culture"... they actually use that as an excuse.

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I was just reading about it independently. It seems like a long standing problem. Horrible. It seems there are religious, but also economic factors at play. Cutting them off might exacerbate the problem.

Their government needs to prosecute those that practice child sacrifice.

Government members probably are involved. It's about superstition and it doesn't matter how educated a person is they still practice black magic... for instance... a government official wanting to be re-elected would resort to child sacrifice.... for good luck.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Government members probably are involved. It's about superstition and it doesn't matter how educated a person is they still practice black magic... for instance... a government official wanting to be re-elected would resort to child sacrifice.... for good luck.

It's probably true. It needs more international attention. Unfortunately, it's just one more thing that's wrong.

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
What?? Never heard of this

It isn't just in Uganda... it's all over Africa and yes oh course I have heard about it... but not for awhile.

I was just watching something an hour ago that was talking about about it.

also New Guinea which is in swimming distance from Australia.

You would think by now practices like this would have ceased but nope, the violence is extreme.

I am suspicious too... why do charities only raise these issues? Is it because they try to raise money hitting the old heart strings?

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
Yes... unreal isn't it.

It's OK according to some idiots because it's "culture"... they actually use that as an excuse.
Yes

There was a time when right and wrong was pretty much well established.

Today, before deciding what's what, they run the whole thing thru a filter. "Who did it?"

Depending on the answer, it's no longer wrong. It's all "relative" now.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Yes

Today, before deciding what's what, they run the whole thing thru a filter. "Who did it?"

I don't think that's all true. I am willing to bet that even among people of those nations or cultures that practice it, it is considered wrong.

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Yes

Then it is about time we returned to the right and wrong era of decision making.

The English stopped wives and second wives being thrown on the fire when husbands died amongst other things.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
My biggest fear in South Africa was getting my balls and (or) dick cut off. The black witch doctors use a man’s bits for virility “medicine”…not good! On the black market…they sell for a lot of money.