Hunting Living Dinosaurs in the heart of darkness Africa, with Team Trump

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
WHY DARWIN-HATING CHRISTIANS ARE HUNTING FOR A “LIVING DINOSAUR” IN THE CONGO

c66.png

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

This is the future Trumper's want.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Discussing your mental disability isn't "crying", retard.
You and lefty pals are loco in da coco. You’re obsessed with mental health, but a complete train wreck. Get off your fat arse and get working. That’ll sort out some of your issues. You’re eating your way into a stupor.
:BFF:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Just how upset are you that you don't control the forum with your retarded friends?
I’m here to clean up the leftarded mess. Aidsman’s Trump obsession was just the start. Cry sum moar ya Karenesque biatch! Löl…bombing for peace is like fucking for virginity!
:BFF:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I’m here to clean up the leftarded mess. Aidsman’s Trump obsession was just the start. Cry sum moar ya Karenesque biatch! Löl…bombing for peace is like fucking for virginity!

You are nothing here. Worthless.
Breathe…lose some moar weight…and just breathe Karen! Löl

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I don't have fat titties. I don't have heart issues either. Clean bill of health. Does that make you sad?
So you were robbed of the fine mammaries…just tummy, arse and chubby cheeks eh!? Lol…you win some, you lose some. Not every woman has the perfect body. Relax….breathe….it’s not the end of the world yanno!? Löl

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
So you were robbed of the fine mammaries…just tummy, arse and chubby cheeks eh!? Lol…you win some, you lose some. Not every woman has the perfect body. Relax….breathe….it’s not the end of the world yanno!? Löl
You should be on one of those gay tv shows where gay guys whine about other peoples clothes or food or whatever.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I'm not here as a sexual object for you or anyone. It's irrelevant to chit chat on a forum. I'm not sure why you turn to forums to judge women, but it reeks of insecurity, patriarchy and deep feelings of isolation and insecurity.

It's not my problem dude. Go find someone that cares.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I'm not here as a sexual object for you or anyone. It's irrelevant to chit chat on a forum. I'm not sure why you turn to forums to judge women, but it reeks of insecurity, patriarchy and deep feelings of isolation and insecurity.

It's not my problem dude. Go find someone that cares.
You’re way out of your depth Karen. Calling someone that has a college degree “retarded” is just so immature and naive. You should consider a mature age learning class to stimulate your mind during retirement. Lay off the forums…it’s making you toxic. Lol.