New apartment hunting

OP
OP
Sindy666

Sindy666

Factory Bastard
Also most Portland cops aren't from Portland, they're from VanTucky... aka Vancouver, WA, Battleground, WA... Happy Valley, Oregon City, etc. they aren't Portlanders. They don't have the same values as we do. They're Trump supporters from out of town. The reason the Portland cops are never around when the Proud Boys are here is because they can't be two people at the same time. lol

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
But you live in a utopian paradise where the police need to be evaporated immediately. What do you need a knife and pepper spray for?

All I want is for the police to be college educated professionals and act professionally. Especially for the pay they're making, is that too much to ask? Portland Police have been on a silent strike for over a year now and letting crime run wild, we might as well stop paying them.

Your mayor refuses to allow them to do their job. Start there.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
But you live in a utopian paradise where the police need to be evaporated immediately. What do you need a knife and pepper spray for?

All I want is for the police to be college educated professionals and act professionally. Especially for the pay they're making, is that too much to ask? Portland Police have been on a silent strike for over a year now and letting crime run wild, we might as well stop paying them.
who can blame them? the mayor tied their hands, released everyone they arrested, etc

i wouldnt do shit either

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

They make an average of 65k a year.

That’s peanuts

I’d ignore the crime too if I were them

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I wasn’t lucky enough to see it then. But Seattle was dirty like a city should be, so I was used to it by the time I landed in the OR.

I can’t wait to go to Olvera Street for Día de Los Muertos. I might have to run south and see old town this year too.
big cities always look pretty from a distance, like skyline shots, but once u zoom into the street level.... its all crap

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

That’s peanuts

and if its a black doing a crime, look the other way or the mayor will toss u under the bus

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

That’s peanuts

and if its a black doing a crime, look the other way or the mayor will toss u under the bus

I applaud those Portland police officers and hope they continue to do absolutely nothing about the crime until the city rots

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
if I was a portland cop, id take vacation time, rent an 18 wheeler, go 2 cali, help myself 2 everything thats $950 or less (cuz itz legal), go back 2 portland and start selling it out the back

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

who can blame them? the mayor tied their hands, released everyone they arrested, etc

i wouldnt do shit either

The mayor made sure they couldn't use standard riot control equipment on Antifa rioters and ordered them not to do anything. It is the far left county D.A. Mike Schmidt who refuses to charge virtually all rioters.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Fuck apartments...too many people to bruise one’s aura. I couldn’t stand some bloke pissed and yelling on top of his lungs without wanting to knock his block off. Fuck that...give me acreage and freedom over that shite!

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

i wouldnt do shit either

The mayor made sure they couldn't use standard riot control equipment on Antifa rioters and ordered them not to do anything. It is the far left county D.A. Mike Schmidt who refuses to charge virtually all rioters.
doesnt every mayor rely on the city PD for their protection detail?

OP
OP
Sindy666

Sindy666

Factory Bastard
The DA.... Rioters who committed serious crimes were charged, he just didn't prosecute people for exercising their free speech and getting gassed/beat up by the cops. Numerous protesters have been arrested on all types of charges, some have been going to prison for things like Arson etc.

The police and the fed troops Trump sent did everything but use live rounds on people last year.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Apartments truly suck. Poor people live in apartments. I used to live in an apartment and it sucked. I am very happy I no longer live in an apartment.

I live in a very white and professional community made up of SFHs.
I agree, have you seen that shithole that Trump lives in in NYC?

OMG you got him!!

All of the policies we support are now totally invalidated because well.. ..he lives in an apartment and we dont like apartments! Gotdam you got us!

Imma go register Democrat right now!

*belch* (who needs policies?!)

Plus Trump can afford parachutes...

OP
OP
Sindy666

Sindy666

Factory Bastard
You all sound like you have lived in some really shitty apartments. I haven't lived anywhere like that since I was very young. Check out the title... LUXURY APARTMENTS.... key word... there's generally not crazy people shitting in the elevators... My boyfriend has a condo in a great building and I've never noticed anything like that. lol

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
You all sound like you have lived in some really shitty apartments. I haven't lived anywhere like that since I was very young. Check out the title... LUXURY APARTMENTS.... key word... there's generally not crazy people shitting in the elevators... My boyfriend has a condo in a great building and I've never noticed anything like that. lol

Apartments are mostly places for pigeons to shit and pests to live. Apartment dwelling is for low class leftist stooges...

Vertical coffins!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Apartments aren’t considered luxury unless it’s a penthouse, and even then...what the fuck for? Penthouses are great for a tax write-off as you only have to have business associates living there for several weeks of the year.

I couldn’t stand the fact that people’s anuses in the bacterial form of E.coli would be all over the elevator buttons or stair railings constantly...day in and day out.
Eeeeeeeeew!

:poop:

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Apartments aren’t considered luxury unless it’s a penthouse, and even then...what the fuck for? Penthouses are great for a tax write-off as you only have to have business associates living there for several weeks of the year.

I couldn’t stand the fact that people’s anuses in the bacterial form of E.coli would be all over the elevator buttons or stair railings constantly...day in and day out.
Eeeeeeeeew!

how do u go from talking about apartments 2 butt holes so fast?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
And there are no complimentary parachutes either...
Just the little jizz-filled one’s in the corner of the elevator or stairwells. Lol. Stairwells...someone’s always talking a piss or a shit in one too.

drinking-drunk.gif

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Eeeeeeeeew!

OCD...

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The DA.... Rioters who committed serious crimes were charged, he just didn't prosecute people for exercising their free speech and getting gassed/beat up by the cops. Numerous protesters have been arrested on all types of charges, some have been going to prison for things like Arson etc.

The police and the fed troops Trump sent did everything but use live rounds on people last year.

That is absolutely delusional and the exact opposite of what happened. You can go watch the videos in the Antifa thread if you are interested in the truth.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
^ the austrailians have arrived...

wow its late

Technically not an aussie but I see your point... we parachute in when you seppos are ready to go winkywoos..
idk the slang, seppos, winkywhat??
During Vietnam War the Aussies regarded the Seppos as full of shit, because they came across as loud-mouthed, know-it-alls and dropped a shitload of Agent Orange on their own men and allies. Septic Tanks...dem Yanks!

Don’t shoot the messenger!:LOL3:

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Eeeeeeeeew!

OCD...

wow its late

Technically not an aussie but I see your point... we parachute in when you seppos are ready to go winkywoos..

Seppos...short for Septic Tanks which means Yanks...

Winkywoos... sleep.... forty winks...
oh ffs lol

seppos

ur a born american and u use aussie terms to slag us off?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Eeeeeeeeew!

OCD...

wow its late

oh ffs lol

seppos

It’s a term of endearment really! :AssKisser:

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Eeeeeeeeew!

OCD...

wow its late

oh ffs lol

seppos

I'm not really any particular nationality anymore... but I do love hanging a shit shingle for laughs anyway... :Happy5: