New apartment hunting

OP
OP
Sindy666

Sindy666

Factory Bastard
A lot of us are tired of the nice weather and ready for a return to cool and rainy Portland weather.

OP
OP
Sindy666

Sindy666

Factory Bastard
Also once I get setup my soon to be roommate and I who is currently a RN in Dallas are going to operate a female healthcare services underground railroad for her friends and family members from Texas. We'll connect you with services, pick you up at the airport, show you around, feed you, give you a place to stay, get you to your appointment, chill for a day or two then back to your departing flight no questions asked.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Also once I get setup my soon to be roommate and I who is currently a RN in Dallas are going to operate a female healthcare services underground railroad for her friends and family members from Texas. We'll connect you with services, pick you up at the airport, show you around, feed you, give you a place to stay, get you to your appointment, chill for a day or two then back to your departing flight no questions asked.
What happened to the Tall, Titan of a boyfriend you were braying about? He's not moving in with you?

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
A lot of us are tired of the nice weather and ready for a return to cool and rainy Portland weather.

Here in Michigan everyone is ready for fall. Bonfire weather ♡

I love having every season.
i like the smell from the fireplaces and the crunch of leaves underfoot

my dogs LOVE that first blast of cold arctic air in late september/early october, especially the husky

OP
OP
Sindy666

Sindy666

Factory Bastard
What happened to the Tall, Titan of a boyfriend you were braying about? He's not moving in with you?

We mostly spend weekends together, he doesn't get his work done if I'm around because he can't stop having fun with me. I was thinking about texting him though. :)

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
By the way, would you two Oregonians be terribly insulted if I told you what I despise most about Oregon?

I am a modest man and would hate to offend anyone.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
nvm, I just zoomed into your avatar... u devil worshipping degenerate

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I've lived in houses in expensive, boring neighborhoods before and I'd rather live downtown in a building like this one close to all the fun. To each their own... :-)

You consider downtown Portland to be a fun place? Murders are through the roof there.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I've lived in houses in expensive, boring neighborhoods before and I'd rather live downtown in a building like this one close to all the fun. To each their own... :-)

You consider downtown Portland to be a fun place? Murders are through the roof there.
As is the homosexuality

but not Cindy's boyfriend tho. He's tall.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
Nice place to vacation but I/you probably wouldn't wanna live there. Avoid the summer it's deathly hot. Maybe early spring or fall when it's cooler.

But maybe it's not so free and easy since the Pandemic.

At least back in the day it was a fun place to visit. Relatively safe too.

I love living here and love the Portland weather. It's hot once in awhile in the summer but mostly mild. We had a few days where it got really hot this year 115.
everytime ive been there it was raining, worse than england
Not accurate, 4th gen. Oregonian.
i was there 3 times, bad luck then
The western sides of Northern California all the up the coastline to Alaska are heavily forested, because of rain. and Yes Portland does get more rain than Vegas or Phoenix but not everyday as you seem to think. Portland has been known as the Rose City for a long fckng time

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
The western sides of Northern California all the up the coastline to Alaska are heavily forested, because of rain. and Yes Portland does get more rain than Vegas or Phoenix but not everyday as you seem to think. Portland has been known as the Rose City for a long fckng time
There there princess, no need to hiss at the little lady for having an option based on her personal experiences

Now fix your blouse, you're looking a bit disheveled at the moment

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Nice place to vacation but I/you probably wouldn't wanna live there. Avoid the summer it's deathly hot. Maybe early spring or fall when it's cooler.

I love living here and love the Portland weather. It's hot once in awhile in the summer but mostly mild. We had a few days where it got really hot this year 115.

bloody hell yes it was lol

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Not accurate, 4th gen. Oregonian.
i was there 3 times, bad luck then

We have our rainy seasons but it hasn't really rained here but a few times since last April or May.
is that normal or due 2 changing weather patterns? the NW rainforests r beautiful

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I don't just want a good view, I want an INSPIRING view. It's on East Burnside there's a bunch of restaurants etc. up the street. It's not far from the rest of downtown at all. Old Town/China Town/Skid Row and the Portland sign are right across the bridge. Fairly close to my boyfriend's place on the westside too. A little further north to the right of the pic above would be Pearl District and then S. Waterfront to the south/upper left. Seeing this aerial shot I wish it had a better rooftop that you could hang out on.

I really enjoy Portland… even post Antifa riots and homeless infiltration. The zen and rose gardens are amazing… what is that bookstore? The big one? That place is AWESOME.

The food spots got great too with the infestation of hipsters lol

We had a bunch of transplants come up to Tacoma WA from there when the rent started going up. One of the guys was this really cool antique shop owner. Nice guy with really neat stuff.

The book store you are talking about is Powell's. Also outside of Portland is nice, the river gorge is nice, but downtown Portland is an absolute shithole. Boarded up buildings, homeless every where, human shit, and drug addicts trying to rob each other for their next hit.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I doubt you will see that many women who want abortions flying to Portland. After all driving to Oklahoma or New Mexico is cheaper for them.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I doubt you will see that many women who want abortions flying to Portland. After all driving to Oklahoma or New Mexico is cheaper for them.

They can now cross the border into Mexico for it too. The Mexican border has a lot of "medical tourism" these days. A lot of Americans and Canadians cross the border into Mexico for medical and dental care.

The Mexican doctors are going to school in the States for medical and dental school. They do the work that is too expensive for Americans and Canadians in their respective countries.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It was very nice in the 1990's but it has been all down hill since 2010.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I wasn’t lucky enough to see it then. But Seattle was dirty like a city should be, so I was used to it by the time I landed in the OR.

I can’t wait to go to Olvera Street for Día de Los Muertos. I might have to run south and see old town this year too.

OP
OP
Sindy666

Sindy666

Factory Bastard
I love downtown Portland, but I wouldn’t exactly walk around there alone after dark.

I do sometimes but I carry pepper spray and a knife when I do. I won't walk through certain places at night alone like Old Town.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I love downtown Portland, but I wouldn’t exactly walk around there alone after dark.

I do sometimes but I carry pepper spray and a knife when I do. I won't walk through certain places at night alone like Old Town.
But you live in a utopian paradise where the police need to be evaporated immediately. What do you need a knife and pepper spray for?

OP
OP
Sindy666

Sindy666

Factory Bastard
The book store you are talking about is Powell's. Also outside of Portland is nice, the river gorge is nice, but downtown Portland is an absolute shithole. Boarded up buildings, homeless every where, human shit, and drug addicts trying to rob each other for their next hit.

Some parts like Old Town are like you're talking about but Old Town has always been a seedy place. Worse now days though since Covid. A lot of downtown is nice and upscale.

OP
OP
Sindy666

Sindy666

Factory Bastard
But you live in a utopian paradise where the police need to be evaporated immediately. What do you need a knife and pepper spray for?

All I want is for the police to be college educated professionals and act professionally. Especially for the pay they're making, is that too much to ask? Portland Police have been on a silent strike for over a year now and letting crime run wild, we might as well stop paying them.