New apartment hunting

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
People have literally created such a material society and defined themselves on material success that many other cannot keep up and now people are arguing for LESS freedom with socailism.

Fuck all that... just shimmy out of the shackles. Smh.

translation: I don't want to hold down a job. I want to depend on someone else to support me.

Wait.... stay home mothers for a number of kids are slackers now?

How very feminist of you to say....

lazy bitches that can't keep a job are slackers, yes.

But lazy bitches who post on forums all day while at work and accept pay for it aren't slackers. They're thieves.

If the work gets done, are you a thief, hmmm?

You're paid to work while at work. Not to post.

If the work is done, what work is it that I have to do? Sit and stare?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
So I've been a stay home dad for 18 months.... does that mean I am also a slacker?

Is the wise enlightened one telling us our purpose in life?

See what I meant in early post about creating a material society where people define themselves on that?

I can't work it out.... fathers don't spend enough time with their kids, so they're slackers? Mothers and fathers assume the roll of domestic engineers for whatever reason, and Oak is attacking us both?

Apparently it DOES take a village to raise children... once both parental figures are assassinated by crazy leftists like Oak.... ?

Give me a clue here?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
So I've been a stay home dad for 18 months.... does that mean I am also a slacker?

Have you been unable to make a career for yourself and hold down jobs?
People have literally created such a material society and defined themselves on material success that many other cannot keep up and now people are arguing for LESS freedom with socailism.

translation: I don't want to hold down a job. I want to depend on someone else to support me.

But lazy bitches who post on forums all day while at work and accept pay for it aren't slackers. They're thieves.

There is always something you can do to help the organization you work for. Posting on a troll forum 8 hours a day is theft. You, of all people, should not be calling someone else a lazy bitch.

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

There is always something you can do to help the organization you work for. Posting on a troll forum 8 hours a day is theft. You, of all people, should not be calling someone else a lazy bitch.

So? I did my job. End of. I went to school, I put the work in there too. I never made excuses for being a failure. I never lived off a man either.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

So?

Your sanctimonious scolding of other people's personal lives is ugly and uncalled for, especially considering your own history. That's the "so."

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Is she calling ME lazy? Lol

She knows I have her on ignore, right? Why would she bother? Lol.

What is this new controlling expectation today that other posters must justify their forum use? It always cracks me up when people like this get asshurt and start projecting their wasted energy on other posters lol

Last edited:

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Is she calling ME lazy? Lol

She knows I have her on ignore, right? Why would she bother? Lol.

What is this new controlling expectation today that other posters must justify their forum use? It always cracks me when people like this get asshurt and start projecting their wasted energy on other posters lol

Does this apply to @LotusBud ?

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Don't touch my bike. Wooooooo.
Site Supporter ☠️
I included all that! My mind was going through everything the Trump administration did that I was most happy with lol.

Now I wanna cry :(

I've never been so disappointed of this country. Americans are SO easily manipulated. We have become so comfortable and apathetic.

Americans? If only. This retardation is infesting the whole western world.

It's not even manipulation at this point, it's pure stupidity, no other way to put it.

People are CHOOSING to tie the noose around their necks, willfully, calling their own destruction "progress", while the rest of the world laughs non-stop, especially the ones financing and profiting with all this shit.

You'd think that with so, SO MANY historical, undeniable, clear examples of the failures that ALWAYS come with their ideology, they would have learned by now. But nope.

It's that whole thing they say about empires, some come, fight, work and create a marvelous society, that eventually starts being populated with cowards that have everything handed to them. These cowards, driven by pure stupidity and guilt, forfeit everything their ancestors achieved and eventually, the empire becomes only dust.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I just hope the ladies in the mud pit are naked, because that's the way I'm imagining it.

It goes quiet when Duhv gets her face shoved in the mud by me. She talks about what is it with people "controlling someone's posting on a forum" all the while Lotus has been running that bullshit for 10 posts...lmao

You crave diving your face into her tar pit, don't you.... I can see that now....

It makes perfect sense. You two lizard hens have a clit-on for each other.... a pair of Jurassic Lickalotapuss's in the making.

...regular Raptorwhoreses.

Ready to strap on Megladingadongs and forage on each other's bush tops...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I included all that! My mind was going through everything the Trump administration did that I was most happy with lol.

I've never been so disappointed of this country. Americans are SO easily manipulated. We have become so comfortable and apathetic.

It's not even manipulation at this point, it's pure stupidity, no other way to put it.

People are CHOOSING to tie the noose around their necks, willfully, calling their own destruction "progress", while the rest of the world laughs non-stop, especially the ones financing and profiting with all this shit.

You'd think that with so, SO MANY historical, undeniable, clear examples of the failures that ALWAYS come with their ideology, they would have learned by now. But nope.

It's that whole thing they say about empires, some come, fight, work and create a marvelous society, that eventually starts being populated with cowards that have everything handed to them. These cowards, driven by pure stupidity and guilt, forfeit everything their ancestors achieved and eventually, the empire becomes only dust.

I know! We have SEEN how this goes MORE than once.

You would think the minute started feeling hatred like they do because of media division, and seen dishonesty.....they would get a clue.

They just go right along with it :/

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
The fearsome Dinkylosaurus has spoken.

Brother, can you spare a Dimetrodon?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I don't just want a good view, I want an INSPIRING view. It's on East Burnside there's a bunch of restaurants etc. up the street. It's not far from the rest of downtown at all. Old Town/China Town/Skid Row and the Portland sign are right across the bridge. Fairly close to my boyfriend's place on the westside too. A little further north to the right of the pic above would be Pearl District and then S. Waterfront to the south/upper left. Seeing this aerial shot I wish it had a better rooftop that you could hang out on.

I really enjoy Portland… even post Antifa riots and homeless infiltration. The zen and rose gardens are amazing… what is that bookstore? The big one? That place is AWESOME.

The food spots got great too with the infestation of hipsters lol

We had a bunch of transplants come up to Tacoma WA from there when the rent started going up. One of the guys was this really cool antique shop owner. Nice guy with really neat stuff.

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
just dont rent anything in a miami high rise

That was a complete disaster. Damn tragedy that all those people perished.
omg i know, imagine living in one of those buildings right after it happened? tbh, i wouldnt be able 2 sleep a wink

People shit talk CA and sometimes they drag us because of earthquakes. I have only been really afraid once in my life and that was in the '89 Loma Prieta earthquake.

But, just existing and everything collapses? Horrifying.

OP
OP
Sindy666

Sindy666

Factory Bastard
Here in San Diego we have both public toilets and portaporties set up where ever there are large concentrations of the drug addicts. Also, yes 80%-85% of them are drug addicts. We have 5000% more shelter capacity than we did in 2016 which was already considerable. The only people who are on the streets are there because they refuse shelter space mostly because they refuse to follow the rules of the shelters especially the part about not using drugs in the shelter.

I feel sorry for the elderly and handicapped people I see on the streets but that's about it. I don't think I've ever seen any families out on the street here but I'm sure they exist. The fact of the matter is a lot of them are robbers and thieves which is how they support their drug habits. Some of them are psychotic and should be committed or need some sort of managed care, group home etc... The homeless population here is insane but Portland is still an amazing place despite them.

Admin.

"Brother, can you spare a dime?" Trump
Site Supporter ☠️
Apartments truly suck. Poor people live in apartments. I used to live in an apartment and it sucked. I am very happy I no longer live in an apartment.

I live in a very white and professional community made up of SFHs.

Are you on the spectrum? I don't know if you could have stuck another "apartment" into that post.
That is exactly why the CIA operates on total apartmentalisation.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Apartments truly suck. Poor people live in apartments. I used to live in an apartment and it sucked. I am very happy I no longer live in an apartment.

I live in a very white and professional community made up of SFHs.

Are you on the spectrum? I don't know if you could have stuck another "apartment" into that post.

How many apartments could you swallow?
Is the apartment in the room now?

OP
OP
Sindy666

Sindy666

Factory Bastard
Nice place to vacation but I/you probably wouldn't wanna live there. Avoid the summer it's deathly hot. Maybe early spring or fall when it's cooler.

But maybe it's not so free and easy since the Pandemic.

At least back in the day it was a fun place to visit. Relatively safe too.

I love living here and love the Portland weather. It's hot once in awhile in the summer but mostly mild. We had a few days where it got really hot this year 115.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Rancid, your thoughts on Starlink? Can you get it down yonder?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Rancid, your thoughts on Starlink? Can you get it down yonder?
Yes Pauncho Piglet, I see you, now you may go.

OP
OP
Sindy666

Sindy666

Factory Bastard
I don't just want a good view, I want an INSPIRING view. It's on East Burnside there's a bunch of restaurants etc. up the street. It's not far from the rest of downtown at all. Old Town/China Town/Skid Row and the Portland sign are right across the bridge. Fairly close to my boyfriend's place on the westside too. A little further north to the right of the pic above would be Pearl District and then S. Waterfront to the south/upper left. Seeing this aerial shot I wish it had a better rooftop that you could hang out on.

I really enjoy Portland… even post Antifa riots and homeless infiltration. The zen and rose gardens are amazing… what is that bookstore? The big one? That place is AWESOME.

The food spots got great too with the infestation of hipsters lol

We had a bunch of transplants come up to Tacoma WA from there when the rent started going up. One of the guys was this really cool antique shop owner. Nice guy with really neat stuff.

Powell's Books! There's amazing food here of every kind. You're invited to the party once I get a new place!

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Nice place to vacation but I/you probably wouldn't wanna live there. Avoid the summer it's deathly hot. Maybe early spring or fall when it's cooler.

I love living here and love the Portland weather. It's hot once in awhile in the summer but mostly mild. We had a few days where it got really hot this year 115.
everytime ive been there it was raining, worse than england

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Not accurate, 4th gen. Oregonian.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

i was there 3 times, bad luck then

OP
OP
Sindy666

Sindy666

Factory Bastard

i was there 3 times, bad luck then

We have our rainy seasons but it hasn't really rained here but a few times since last April or May.