New apartment hunting

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
You all sound like you have lived in some really shitty apartments. I haven't lived anywhere like that since I was very young. Check out the title... LUXURY APARTMENTS.... key word... there's generally not crazy people shitting in the elevators... My boyfriend has a condo in a great building and I've never noticed anything like that. lol
Apartments aren’t considered luxury unless it’s a penthouse, and even then...what the fuck for? Penthouses are great for a tax write-off as you only have to have business associates living there for several weeks of the year.

I couldn’t stand the fact that people’s anuses in the bacterial form of E.coli would be all over the elevator buttons or stair railings constantly...day in and day out.
Eeeeeeeeew!

:poop:
how do u go from talking about apartments 2 butt holes so fast?
OCD...
^ the austrailians have arrived...

wow its late

Technically not an aussie but I see your point... we parachute in when you seppos are ready to go winkywoos..
idk the slang, seppos, winkywhat??

Seppos...short for Septic Tanks which means Yanks...

Winkywoos... sleep.... forty winks...
oh ffs lol

seppos

ur a born american and u use aussie terms to slag us off?

I'm not really any particular nationality anymore... but I do love hanging a shit shingle for laughs anyway... :Happy5:
And this overseas living has dodgied up both our original accents! Lol

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You all sound like you have lived in some really shitty apartments. I haven't lived anywhere like that since I was very young. Check out the title... LUXURY APARTMENTS.... key word... there's generally not crazy people shitting in the elevators... My boyfriend has a condo in a great building and I've never noticed anything like that. lol
Apartments aren’t considered luxury unless it’s a penthouse, and even then...what the fuck for? Penthouses are great for a tax write-off as you only have to have business associates living there for several weeks of the year.

I couldn’t stand the fact that people’s anuses in the bacterial form of E.coli would be all over the elevator buttons or stair railings constantly...day in and day out.
Eeeeeeeeew!

OCD...

wow its late

Technically not an aussie but I see your point... we parachute in when you seppos are ready to go winkywoos..

oh ffs lol

seppos

I'm not really any particular nationality anymore... but I do love hanging a shit shingle for laughs anyway... :Happy5:
how old were u when u moved 2 austrailia?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Eeeeeeeeew!

OCD...

wow its late

oh ffs lol

seppos

21.... then I left, came back... left again, came back... left another time for a spell, then came back... I've been moving since I was 1 years old...

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Eeeeeeeeew!

OCD...

wow its late

oh ffs lol

seppos

And this overseas living has dodgied up both our original accents! Lol

We sound like train wrecks... lulz

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Eeeeeeeeew!

OCD...

wow its late

oh ffs lol

seppos

21.... then I left, came back... left again, came back... left another time for a spell, then came back... I've been moving since I was 1 years old...
21?!
ok, so ur an american in a foreign country - end of story

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Eeeeeeeeew!

OCD...

wow its late

oh ffs lol

seppos

21?!

Nope... I have multiple nationalities and I've lived in many countries...

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Eeeeeeeeew!

OCD...

wow its late

oh ffs lol

seppos

21?!

its not about credentials or rubber stamps, u know what i mean

u dont fake the aussie accent now, do u?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Eeeeeeeeew!

OCD...

wow its late

oh ffs lol

seppos

21?!

I don't know what you mean. It's like you're trying to claim me as American. I'm not any nationality in particular and my accent is what it is...fucked... it does its own thing.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Eeeeeeeeew!

OCD...

wow its late

oh ffs lol

seppos

21?!

I don't know what you mean. It's like you're trying to claim me as American. I'm not any nationality in particular and my accent is what it is...fucked... it does its own thing.
lol

do u have an australian accent?

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
And there are no complimentary parachutes either...

When I was living in a 3rd floor condo in Florida I thought about the possibility of needing to escape with kids all the damn time.

Like I thought about how much distance was between my patio and the ground and how I could probably throw my children off the patio if they tucked and rolled in the event of a fire or intruder(i lived with a left winger who was afraid of guns).

Safe egress was a big concern lol. Even the lower levels are scary because...well look what happened in Miami. And yes, I used to think about that as well.

OP
OP
Sindy666

Sindy666

Factory Bastard

When I was living in a 3rd floor condo in Florida I thought about the possibility of needing to escape with kids all the damn time.

Like I thought about how much distance was between my patio and the ground and how I could probably throw my children off the patio if they tucked and rolled in the event of a fire or intruder(i lived with a left winger who was afraid of guns).

Safe egress was a big concern lol. Even the lower levels are scary because...well look what happened in Miami. And yes, I used to think about that as well.

Florida is a red state with shady building regulations. Turd world country.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Florida is a red state with shady building regulations. Turd world country.

Well between 1971 and 1987....Florida was a Democrat ran state. That building was built in 1980/81.

How is Florida a "turd world country"?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
They were trying to

Don’t listen to them…. They all sit behind their computer screens hunting the web for the most tragic stories on the news told by some person who gets up at 3 am and is in hair and makeup for 4 hours instead of getting out and enjoying life and seeing for themselves. They believe everything they watch on the news and are afraid of everything…. it’s pathetic.

Enjoy your apartment. It looks lovely. You’ll really enjoy it when something is broken and you’re not responsible or required to fix it.

Portland is gorgeous and has a great vibe. That building looks like you’ll find some really cool neighbors to befriend. Congrats!

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
They were trying to

Don’t listen to them…. They all sit behind their computer screens hunting the web for the most tragic stories on the news told by some person who gets up at 3 am and is in hair and makeup for 4 hours instead of getting out and enjoying life and seeing for themselves. They believe everything they watch on the news and are afraid of everything…. it’s pathetic.

Enjoy your apartment. It looks lovely. You’ll really enjoy it when something is broken and you’re not responsible or required to fix it.

Portland is gorgeous and has a great vibe. That building looks like you’ll find some really cool neighbors to befriend. Congrats!

Portland is a shit hole as is most of the Left Coast...

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
But you live in a utopian paradise where the police need to be evaporated immediately. What do you need a knife and pepper spray for?

All I want is for the police to be college educated professionals and act professionally. Especially for the pay they're making, is that too much to ask? Portland Police have been on a silent strike for over a year now and letting crime run wild, we might as well stop paying them.

That's because Portland is a hotbed of far left extremists and the mayor is a Democrat fag who is sympathetic to the SJW crap.

I mean, WTF was that autonomous zone all about? No wonder cops feel demoralised and have decided to let criminals do what they want, when you and your Antifa friends have been calling for the police to be defunded and regularly cause riots and attack them.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I love downtown Portland, but I wouldn’t exactly walk around there alone after dark.

I do sometimes but I carry pepper spray and a knife when I do. I won't walk through certain places at night alone like Old Town.

Portland sure seems a lot more dangerous than Vancouver, Canada.

And we're about as close in similarity as 2 cities can be.