New apartment hunting

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Again, for 60K a year I wouldn't do shit to stop crime in a city where my entire future might be over if I arrest someone

fuck that, just pretend I see no evil, hear no evil.

OP
OP
Sindy666

Sindy666

Factory Bastard
We need to get rid of the Proud Boys from out of town and deputize the Antifa people as the new police.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
We need to get rid of the Proud Boys from out of town and deputize the Antifa people as the new police.
Yeah, that worked really well in Seattle lol

Seattle is still better than ANYWHERE in Florida lol.
Yeah, I can see that

seattle620.jpg

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
You all sound like you have lived in some really shitty apartments. I haven't lived anywhere like that since I was very young. Check out the title... LUXURY APARTMENTS.... key word... there's generally not crazy people shitting in the elevators... My boyfriend has a condo in a great building and I've never noticed anything like that. lol
Apartments aren’t considered luxury unless it’s a penthouse, and even then...what the fuck for? Penthouses are great for a tax write-off as you only have to have business associates living there for several weeks of the year.

I couldn’t stand the fact that people’s anuses in the bacterial form of E.coli would be all over the elevator buttons or stair railings constantly...day in and day out.
Eeeeeeeeew!

:poop:
how do u go from talking about apartments 2 butt holes so fast?
OCD...
^ the austrailians have arrived...

wow its late

Technically not an aussie but I see your point... we parachute in when you seppos are ready to go winkywoos..
idk the slang, seppos, winkywhat??

Seppos...short for Septic Tanks which means Yanks...

Winkywoos... sleep.... forty winks...
oh ffs lol

seppos

ur a born american and u use aussie terms to slag us off?

I'm not really any particular nationality anymore... but I do love hanging a shit shingle for laughs anyway... :Happy5:
how old were u when u moved 2 austrailia?

21.... then I left, came back... left again, came back... left another time for a spell, then came back... I've been moving since I was 1 years old...
21?!
ok, so ur an american in a foreign country - end of story

Nope... I have multiple nationalities and I've lived in many countries...
its not about credentials or rubber stamps, u know what i mean

u dont fake the aussie accent now, do u?

I don't know what you mean. It's like you're trying to claim me as American. I'm not any nationality in particular and my accent is what it is...fucked... it does its own thing.
lol

do u have an australian accent?

I've never seen him post a straight answer to that All I know is, when he's catfishing dudes he sounds more American than anything else. Or I guess I should say "she sounds"

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
You all sound like you have lived in some really shitty apartments. I haven't lived anywhere like that since I was very young. Check out the title... LUXURY APARTMENTS.... key word... there's generally not crazy people shitting in the elevators... My boyfriend has a condo in a great building and I've never noticed anything like that. lol
Apartments aren’t considered luxury unless it’s a penthouse, and even then...what the fuck for? Penthouses are great for a tax write-off as you only have to have business associates living there for several weeks of the year.

I couldn’t stand the fact that people’s anuses in the bacterial form of E.coli would be all over the elevator buttons or stair railings constantly...day in and day out.
Eeeeeeeeew!

OCD...

wow its late

Technically not an aussie but I see your point... we parachute in when you seppos are ready to go winkywoos..

oh ffs lol

seppos

I'm not really any particular nationality anymore... but I do love hanging a shit shingle for laughs anyway... :Happy5:

21.... then I left, came back... left again, came back... left another time for a spell, then came back... I've been moving since I was 1 years old...
21?!

I don't know what you mean. It's like you're trying to claim me as American. I'm not any nationality in particular and my accent is what it is...fucked... it does its own thing.
lol

I've never seen him post a straight answer to that All I know is, when he's catfishing dudes he sounds more American than anything else. Or I guess I should say "she sounds"

I can vary depending on whether I'm pinching my nose...

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Eeeeeeeeew!

OCD...

wow its late

oh ffs lol

seppos

21?!

lol

I can vary depending on whether I'm pinching my nose...

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Florida is nothing but rednecks, no matter if they're Latino, White or Black.
Yeah, Ricky Martin looks like a real redneck to me

versace did too

I think there's even a movie about such Redneckery.... scarface I believe? :LOL3:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

versace did too

I think there's even a movie about such Redneckery.... scarface I believe? :LOL3:

I'm sorry, I didn't know you were in love with Ricky Martin. I apologize for hurting your feelings.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

versace did too

I'm sorry, I didn't know you were in love with Ricky Martin. I apologize for hurting your feelings.
feeling kinda stupid there. I know.

it's ok though, it's not like anyone thought any differently to begin with :LOL3:

Do you think Versace is wearing his maga hat in his ford pickup truck with confederate flag hanging out the back?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I guess I'm supposed to be impressed with Versace when some of the wealthiest billionaires live in the West that actually drive this economy.

But, but, Versace though!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I guess I'm supposed to be impressed with Versace when some of the wealthiest billionaires live in the West that actually drive this economy.

I guess it all boils down to the term "nothing but" escaping your 4th grade comprehension levels

carry on then

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I guess it all boils down to the term "nothing but" escaping your 4th grade comprehension levels

carry on then

Fair, I should have said "most, mostly". I stand corrected. Your state has a few fancy and fabulous gays that have money.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Yeah, I can see that

seattle620.jpg

Again what do they base that on?

Because most regular people judge "better" based on costs of living, taxes, average income, job growth and lower crime rates and FL is way better in every way that matters to regular people.

Like okay....everyone has different lifestyles and expectations. And these left wing towns are just not great for families and regular people.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
People should just live where they want to live. If you like a city like Portland, it is not up to me to try to understand. It seems like a festering shithole to me, but fresh air and open spaces are not for everyone.

Same with living in a tiny apartment; I have way too many interests that require equipment; I would need three of those apartments just to store my stuff. But some people are happy playing on their smart phone all day.

It is the same with people you like. I tend to get along with farmers and rural folk - people most Americans would call "rednecks". I do not tend to get along well with people who try to tell me how to live - people most Americans would call "progressives".

Suck.

My.

Dick.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
People should just live where they want to live. If you like a city like Portland, it is not up to me to try to understand. It seems like a festering shithole to me, but fresh air and open spaces are not for everyone.

Same with living in a tiny apartment; I have way too many interests that require equipment; I would need three of those apartments just to store my stuff. But some people are happy playing on their smart phone all day.

It is the same with people you like. I tend to get along with farmers and rural folk - people most Americans would call "rednecks". I do not tend to get along well with people who try to tell me how to live - people most Americans would call "progressives".

Suck.

My.

Dick.

Lol. To me rural, red neck.....regular people. Progressives HATE rural people. They dont like to live and let live, either.

The saddest part is how progressives will say things about how shitty being in the city really is. They point out everyone is angry/shitty. Mean. They say the see racism. Its stress. Trafficky.

But then they still slam the rural, the regular ass people who intentionally stay away from these progressive states or areas.

I guess many Californians moved to Idaho and the Idaho natives HATE it. They say the Californians are rude, they litter, they are sanctimonious and have an attitude like "okay we have arrived and we know how to run shit" and it's really pissing off the natives who do not want their state turned into CA.

I cannot imagine going somewhere and shitting on the way of life the people have fostered in their towns. And its heavily ironic because they always bitch about "colonizers"......but have no problem infesting other states with high costs, high taxes and high crime. All while expecting their asses kissed.