New apartment hunting

OP
OP
Sindy666

Sindy666

Factory Bastard
Besides long running posts like 1,000,000 posts post, most of the threads in General Discussion have like 5-10 replies lol... My post is way more popular than all of you other losers so they had to move it.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Thread jacked ...

giphy.gif

I guess you had to move my thread because it was way more popular than all the other shitty threads in General Discussion.
:Whaaa::Whaaa::Whaaa:

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Eucalyptus.

I lost a dog to that stuff.

Didn't somebody tell you to swab your dog up with it?

Yup. Got me to smear the oil all over my dog. A couple of thousand dollars of vet bills but he still died.

One of Caskur's greatest trolls.

I gotta tip my cap.

You tip your hat to someone whose troll caused you to kill your dog? Why do you hate dogs?

Prowler loved his dog.... like really really loved his dog...

I think I've said too much (Flynn is reading)...

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Eucalyptus.

Yup. Got me to smear the oil all over my dog. A couple of thousand dollars of vet bills but he still died.

I gotta tip my cap.

You tip your hat to someone whose troll caused you to kill your dog? Why do you hate dogs?

Well, I wouldn't be tipping my hat to someone who encouraged me to kill my dog. I'd be out for blood. That's fucked up.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Eucalyptus.

I gotta tip my cap.

Well, I wouldn't be tipping my hat to someone who encouraged me to kill my dog. I'd be out for blood. That's fucked up.

Prowler is a big boy and not from a triggered guthooked progressive snowflake background...as all Leftists and Progressives are most assuredly.

In fact, conservatives and libertarians like Prowler came up with those terms to mock you unimaginative and fragile little cry room babies...

So if Prowler really really really loved his dog (down Flynn!) yet can tip his hat at a bad advice troll, he's unstoppable, and doesn't require a therapy animal in the end for his core existence...

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Eucalyptus.

I gotta tip my cap.

Prowler is a big boy and not from a triggered guthooked progressive snowflake background...as all Leftists and Progressives are most assuredly.

In fact, conservatives and libertarians like Prowler came up with those terms to mock you unimaginative and fragile little cry room babies...

So if Prowler really really really loved his dog (down Flynn!) yet can tip his hat at a bad advice troll, he's unstoppable, and doesn't require a therapy animal in the end for his core existence...

Or, he's just plain fucked up (and terribly weak for taking such bad advice). As fucked up as anyone who would tell someone to put eucalyptus oil on their dog.

Of course, I don't believe any of it, but that's beside the point.

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
I guess you had to move my thread because it was way more popular than all the other shitty threads in General Discussion.

Raaaaaaarrrrrrr
Last 3-4 pages got political...

OP
OP
Sindy666

Sindy666

Factory Bastard
Apartments make it more fun to kill yourself after depression sets in relization you live in an apartment..

Might as well just paint that X under your balcony or rooftop now..

Hope you do it good..

I've owned houses, paid property taxes, gardened, maintained, paid for this, paid for that. Houses are a money pit and I have no desire get into and to be burdened by all that. I'm not into owning a bunch of useless posessions so I don't need a big house to store all my dusty old junk in. I like a nice, clean, modern apartment in an amazing area. Less is sometimes more.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Apartments make it more fun to kill yourself after depression sets in relization you live in an apartment..

Hope you do it good..

I've owned houses, paid property taxes, gardened, maintained, paid for this, paid for that. Houses are a money pit and I have no desire get into and to be burdened by all that. I'm not into owning a bunch of useless posessions so I don't need a big house to store all my dusty old junk in. I like a nice, clean, modern apartment in an amazing area. Less is sometimes more.

And you have no option to collect water or grow food... that will one day kill you.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Hope you do it good..

Again...what about all the E.coli on the elevator buttons and stair railings? Doesn’t other people’s poo all over the shop bother you? Why is this even a thread? God damn it!

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Hope you do it good..

Again...what about all the E.coli on the elevator buttons and stair railings? Doesn’t other people’s poo all over the shop bother you? Why is this even a thread? God damn it!
eww. is that a south african thing?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Hope you do it good..

No it’s a human thing. People seem to have awful potty habits. Shit everywhere.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Hope you do it good..

the world is a petri dish

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Hope you do it good..

the world is a petri dish
Metaphorically shhpeaking...yesssh!

sean-connery-young-sean-connery.gif