What is Going on in South Africa?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Basically it is descending into a failed state with power and 2ater off up to 12 hours per day. The ANC has spent 30 years looting the country and ignoring the needs to maintain much less expand basic infaetructire.

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Basically it is descending into a failed state with power and 2ater off up to 12 hours per day. The ANC has spent 30 years looting the country and ignoring the needs to maintain much less expand basic infaetructire.

It has ALWAYS been like that.

Kurt's grandmother who died back in 1986 at the age of 83 lived there when she was 6 and her brother was 4 and they were blocked being murdered by marauding blacks... by their native African caretaker... the marauders were going from farm to farm, house to house copping everyone up...

When you can, keep listening to him... he changes subjects... I am still half-way through.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

BTW the vast majority of the blacks in the country steal electricity without paying for it. The corrupt ANC passed a law making it illegal for the state power company to disconnect electricity thieves so most of the electricity generated gets stolen without anyone paying anything.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Someone has been drinking Communist China's propaganda Kool aid. The reality is it is dying as a civilization due to demographic collapse. It will lack a work force for factories, a consumption base, and it never even escaped the middle I come gap or climbed up into services beyond basic manufacturing. It has a massive debt burden and it isn't even a low cost manufacturer any more. It's future is not very bright.

I am not sure what that has to do with South Africa though.

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The South African expat in the vid thinks yanks are clueless about REAL racism. South Africa has real racism....but really Africa is about tribes pitting themselves against each other. The video says the people are trying to gather food to hoard.... that is what is behind the looting.

So you know who you can thank for all the South African instability, right?

I watched our, "I am a celebrity get me out of here," and it was set in South Africa and on one of the challenges on top of the mountain, the view of the terrain was absolutely sensational... It took my breath away..

Last edited:
OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

BTW the vast majority of the blacks in the country steal electricity without paying for it. The corrupt ANC passed a law making it illegal for the state power company to disconnect electricity thieves so most of the electricity generated gets stolen without anyone paying anything.

they have blackouts... their power isn't on most of the time.