After I'm done with my extravagant trip to Las Vegas which cruise should I take?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
After I'm done dumping 25K into my vacation next month in Las Vegas, staying in one of the corner suites at Trump international hotel which Cruise do you think I should take ?

It's a toss up between a ride on the Oasis of the Seas for 7 days or the Mariner of the Seas for 7 days.

No bitter hater responses please

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Whichever floats past seamorons hovel. Then you can pay the captain a grand to flush the sewage tanks out towards his shitty little beach.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I'm happy to say I'm paying 400.00 a night to stay at Trump's luxurious hotel

that's base price. Didn't bother looking at what the taxes and resort fees, cause really, that's chump change to someone like me

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

that's base price. Didn't bother looking at what the taxes and resort fees, cause really, that's chump change to someone like me
Let us know how that place is. I usually try to stay at the Bellagio since its in the middle of the freak show....and you know how I like to sit back, watch the plebs, and pass judgement! Sometimes Caesars too.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
LOL @ short dewds who make up for the inches with material wealth ....

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Let us know how that place is. I usually try to stay at the Bellagio since its in the middle of the freak show....and you know how I like to sit back, watch the plebs, and pass judgement! Sometimes Caesars too.
Caesars is nice, but Trump is the bomb. We loved it the last time we were there.

I also took out 2 rooms at Circus Circus for the kids who will be joining us on this trip

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
There there... thou shall not covet thy better's shit.

or something like that.

• Funny
Reactions: X

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Caesars is nice, but Trump is the bomb. We loved it the last time we were there.

I also took out 2 rooms at Circus Circus for the kids who will be joining us on this trip
Supposedly they still have quarter machines at Circus Circus, i.e. they take actual change. I told my wife I wanna go there for a while on our next trip. Just for shits and giggles, you should go have dinner one night at The Peppermill. Its like the disco version of Denny's. Lots of movies have been filmed there and the food is decent and the drinks are good.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

How tall are you, X? The guy you remind me of was 6’1.

6'3

tenor.gif

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
After I'm done dumping 25K into my vacation next month in Las Vegas, staying in one of the corner suites at Trump international hotel which Cruise do you think I should take ?

It's a toss up between a ride on the Oasis of the Seas for 7 days or the Mariner of the Seas for 7 days.

You going to be the Captains little cabin boy(again) - - - - -

Bon Voyage:AssKisser:

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

You going to be the Captains little cabin boy(again) - - - - -

Bon Voyage:AssKisser:
Oh Hay down there. My ankles are delicious aren’t they ?