Age gaps

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Well I'm not very young anymore.

But I still have all my hair, it's not receding, it's mostly dark brown & I don't have a pot belly or a double chin.

However I don't feel that young anymore tho in appearance I can still pass off as a much younger man.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Sooo....your wife and yourself have a 38 year age gap? That would make you like 42 years of age I'm guessing? My math could be off but I'm usually right when it comes to things like this.....:Confused3::Thinking:

dont waste your time posting n these threads

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Most of the women that I’ve been intimate with have been older than me. My first root was a year older than me, my first serious gf a year older, my first gf in Australia 10 years older, my first wife nearly 10 years older, my first Asian root 20 years older than me. I enjoy older women as I find feminine maturity to be incredibly sexy. Everything I have learn sexually in life has been taught to me by older women. I’ve had another three gf that were close to a decade older than me. In my early thirties I had a gf that was 10 years younger than me, but I found her to be too immature and broke it off 4 months later before meeting my second wife and soul mate for life. She is three years younger than me.

I have spoken.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Most of the women that I’ve been intimate with have been older than me. My first root was a year older than me, my first serious gf a year older, my first gf in Australia 10 years older, my first wife nearly 10 years older, my first Asian root 20 years older than me. I enjoy older women as I find feminine maturity to be incredibly sexy. Everything I have learn sexually in life has been taught to me by older women. I’ve had another three gf that were close to a decade older than me. In my early thirties I had a gf that was 10 years younger than me, but I found her to be too immature and broke it off 4 months later before meeting my second wife and soul mate for life. She is three years younger than me.

I have spoken.

Aye... they go off like it's their last root! :FuckYeah:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I have spoken.

Youre tripping ugly

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Well I'm not very young anymore.

But I still have all my hair, it's not receding, it's mostly dark brown & I don't have a pot belly or a double chin.

However I don't feel that young anymore tho in appearance I can still pass off as a much younger man.

don’t get me wrong... I don’t discriminate when it comes to men. Dad bods are just as sexy as a ripped physique to me. I’m pretty sure I’m an undercover chubby chaser lol

it’s the carefree level of fun that the 20somethings bring to the table... but I was also married for over 20 years and am content with being single and I don’t need a man, so there is that.

I do hope to eventually find a mature intellect who is also an animal in the sack to settle down with. I don’t give a shit if he is bald and fat... I just want to be happy.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Just a after though,would any of you ladies date a one legged man with PTSD and has a lot of $$$$$$ ?

Dr Bill Jiden

Dr. Bill Jiden, Actual President elect of the US
are we only supposed to answer if we are old married gays? I’m so confused....

1997 is currently my favorite vintage.
Nope, I was just wondering if you are the same age as your partner and what the age gap would be. Reading the artice about Patrick Stewart and his younger wife made me curious if there are more people where the age gap is pretty large

My wife is a couple of years younger than me. I think that's pretty standard.

• Agree!
Reactions: Q

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

I have spoken.

Youre tripping ugly

Ok, Sunburnt Boomer Oldling...

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Just a after though,would any of you ladies date a one legged man with PTSD and has a lot of $$$$$$ ?

you can’t buy happiness... but the one leg wouldn’t stop me as long as his cock still works

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I cannot do men younger than me....I prefer them older.

That being said, my husband is younger than me lol. 2 months....so basically we are the same age except for an awkward 2 months a year where he calls me his "older woman".

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I have PTSD

So probably ♡

I have complex PTSD... one of the side effects is a high sex drive... but you already knew that:KMA:

Well my PTSD is pretty standard.

I just get bloody diarrhea if I trigger in crowded places and I sometimes disassociate at very inconvenient times.

It doesnt give me very many perks outside of sick days. :/

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

I have PTSD

So probably ♡

I have complex PTSD... one of the side effects is a high sex drive... but you already knew that:KMA:

Well my PTSD is pretty standard.

I just get bloody diarrhea if I trigger in crowded places and I sometimes disassociate at very inconvenient times.

It doesnt give me very many perks outside of sick days. :/

my triggers are interesting and equally as inconvenient as the disassociation...

But I’ve always lived in my own little world and sometimes I prefer it there.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
@Dove ~ I know this is kinda off topic... but it does relate to men and relationships loosely cause babies... but I’m really proud of us for breaking the generational dysfunction with our own children.

If you try to do a better job than your parents, you’re a great parent in my book.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I've only been in 2 realtionships, first was a year and a half younger, the 2nd was 15 years younger. I have yet to date older women, they normally cant keep up with me lol. Who knows what 2021 will have in store. Im happy being me for now, and going with the flow.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
are we only supposed to answer if we are old married gays? I’m so confused....

1997 is currently my favorite vintage.
Nope, I was just wondering if you are the same age as your partner and what the age gap would be. Reading the artice about Patrick Stewart and his younger wife made me curious if there are more people where the age gap is pretty large

My wife is a couple of years younger than me. I think that's pretty standard.

^^^ like this awkward I talk about life in generalities because I’m a miserable social leper that screams Oak to me

except now it’s in drag and I just pulled the villain mask off like I’m Daphne on Scooby Doo lol

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

you can’t buy happiness... but the one leg wouldn’t stop me as long as his cock still works

Lol my dad had one leg. He acted like his "stump" was his 2nd cock hahaha.

Did he have a peg leg? That would be kinda cool tbh. If I had to have a prosthetic, I think I’d opt for pirate tbh.

& I would call it my third leg lolololol

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Did he have a peg leg? That would be kinda cool tbh. If I had to have a prosthetic, I think I’d opt for pirate tbh.

Lol, he was crazy. I only seen my dad 4 times til I started driving. The first time I met him, he had no leg at all, and his jean leg was rolled up into his back pocket. That was the first time I even seen someone without a leg or anything lol. It tripped me out as a lil kid of 5 years old lol. Then, when I was 10, he had a fake leg that was heavy. Again, he fucked with me, and rammed a knife down in his leg haha. Im like WTF, and hes like "go ahead, pull the knife out" hahaha. His last leg, was titanium alloy, he pretended he was the Terminator haha. Then started saying he was Lieutenant Dan lol.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

I'd get my stump tattooed like a pink dildo...

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

I get my stump tattooed like a pink dildo...

... but... but... purple is my favorite color <3

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Too close to real...

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Too close to real...

I prefer real to plastic

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I'd get my stump tattooed like a pink dildo...
[/QUOTE]

How bout a tat on my good leg saying >>> My Other Leg Is Waiting In Hell <<<

Studman

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Age is just a number of between consenting adults. I dated someone 9 years older and 13 years younger....

• Agree!
Reactions: Q

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Age is just a number of between consenting adults. I dated someone 9 years older and 13 years younger....
It gets a bit sketchy when there’s more than a 20 year age gap before 50 years. So 50years and 30years is alright, 40years and 20years is predatory unless the female is older. Any bloke in their 30years shouldn’t be looking at teenagers at all. So @Q aka maxis735 being in his late 40’s perving on teenagers needs to be tapped hard on the head and buried in the ground or put in a crayfish way out to sea.
:Killa: