Alex Jones ordered to pay $49 million in lawsuit

Marz

Factory Bastard
he should be taking some massive dick in prison for lulz. have it all filmed too and leaked. than he'd definitely take the deep dive six feet under from a MASSIVE heart atttack. Karma.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Lots of emotional wording here. I thinks it is in bad taste to call any one school shooting the "deadiest"
.....all of them are deadly and terrible.

He should also have to compensate the family of that father who committed suicide due to the harassment he suffered because of Alex Jones Sandy Hook conspiracy. So much additional and unnecessary suffering was caused by this. He went full blown sociopathic.

Absolutely heart wrenching what those people had to endure.

Alex Jones was mostly really colorful and entertaining and filled a certain niche after Art Bell(no one will be Art Bell....but Jones was fun). Its a real bummer he actually did this.

I agree with the judgement. I hope the families can find peace.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Lots of emotional wording here. I thinks it is in bad taste to call any one school shooting the "deadiest"

He should also have to compensate the family of that father who committed suicide due to the harassment he suffered because of Alex Jones Sandy Hook conspiracy. So much additional and unnecessary suffering was caused by this. He went full blown sociopathic.

Alex Jones was mostly really colorful and entertaining and filled a certain niche after Art Bell(no one will be Art Bell....but Jones was fun). Its a real bummer he actually did this.

So...Alex Jones became Evil eh @Dove?

I remember Jones became immensely popular with his declaration that 911 was an Inside job and many Conservatives and Liberals alike agreed with him on that issue & still do.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Interesting how the MSM doesn't mind stoning Alex Jones about Sandy Hook but they never wanna talk about 911 as if it's that body in the basement nobody is supposed to talk about.

Even if Jones was wrong about Sandy Hook I believe he was correct about 911. And his enemies in the political establishment never forgot nor forgave that declaration. Just like they never forgot Steve Bannon declaration that W BusH was the worst president in his us history.

A person makes makes enemies with the establishment and they never forget it. So they'll get these rabble rousers like Jones & Bannon later on something else when there is an opportunity to.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

So...Alex Jones became Evil eh @Dove?

I remember Jones became immensely popular with his declaration that 911 was an Inside job and many Conservatives and Liberals alike agreed with him on that issue & still do.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

I don't think people "become evil" we all have tendencies and a darkness about us.

I think he got very carried away with this shit and took it to a sociopathic level.

I know that Alex Jones struggles with alchohol and that he has abusive tendencies. Probably some disordered narcissism lurking there.

Definitely a damaged individual who happens to have some talent that he severely misused.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Interesting how the MSM doesn't mind stoning Alex Jones about Sandy Hook but they never wanna talk about 911 as if it's that body in the basement nobody is supposed to talk about.

Well.....the media is garbage. Alex Jones is pushed as some face of the right wing, to there is some political benefit in really crucifying him in media. Creating that association for people who have already been groomed for years to hate the "other side".

It's sad how effective it is.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Well.....the media is garbage. Alex Jones is pushed as some face of the right wing, to there is some political benefit in really crucifying him in media. Creating that association for people who have already been groomed for years to hate the "other side".

W Bush & Cheney were the biggest shit bags who ever ran the USA. And they ran your country into the ground.

The MSM demonize Trump all the time but those other 2 were the really bad ones IMHO. America is falling apart today because of what those 2 war criminals did.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Under Texas law pain and suffering cannot exceed two times the base jusgemeny plus $700,000. So he will probably end up having to pay $13 million.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

W Bush & Cheney were the biggest shit bags who ever ran the USA. And they ran your country into the ground.

The MSM demonize Trump all the time but those other 2 were the really bad ones IMHO. America is falling apart today because of what those 2 war criminals did.

That's been our complaint. The guy who was genuinely for the ordinary American is the one who was attacked and smeared.

Thats because he was an outsider to the shit heel club. It's really hard to get people past the emotional manipulation and distortions from the media.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

That's been our complaint. The guy who was genuinely for the ordinary American is the one who was attacked and smeared.

Thats because he was an outsider to the shit heel club. It's really hard to get people past the emotional manipulation and distortions from the media.

While I don't adore Trump nor consider him guiltless/innocent, he was certainly not the worst either.

I think there is some truth that because he tried to rock the establishment he is paying the price. As well as his adherents.

I find it extrordinary that a President who started an unecessary wAR which sent thousands of young Americans to needlessly die goes unpunished for his evil deeds while Trump gets all the blame for the fallout which was caused by it.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

While I don't adore Trump nor consider him guiltless/innocent, he was certainly not the worst either.

I think there is some truth that because he tried to rock the establishment he is paying the price. As well as his adherents.

I find it extrordinary that a President who started an unecessary wAR which sent thousands of young Americans to needlessly die goes unpunished for his evil deeds while Trump gets all the blame for the fallout which was caused by it.

How is Trump getting the blame for the fallout of the BushCo war?

Trump is blamed because he's tried burning the country down if he's not in authoritarian power. What about that don't you understand?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Nope. Just a fan of reality. Texas caps pain and suffering awards.

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
when the fuck has a or the cops ever been in pain or suffered. all they do is sit on their fat asses, tell lame jokes to each other, drink coffee, eat donuts, and than complain about their day to their kids spouses. proceed to getting drunk and complaining some more. this for 20-30 plus years. such a hard knocks life for them.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Trump is blamed because he's tried burning the country down if he's not in authoritarian power. What about that don't you understand?

Ah. But I did say "I don't adore Trump nor consider him guiltless/innocent".

Can't you read?

Yes while I consider Trump to be guilty for his involvement in the jan6 2021 riot, his worst transgressions seem to pale in comparison to another President who sent 4000 young men and women off to a war to die on a lie. And then subsequently destroyed an economy & society by squandering a treasury in surplus and bankrupting it.

Yes...Given that perhaps an entire generation of Americans were destroyed by one man, I can see how they would become disillusioned & it would lead to politicAL extremism & Trump.

This is what I'm getting at Lily. How come the American Left gets so hot and bothered by Trump & yet did nothing to stop W Bush? You shoulda been burning down your cities to stop that war in Iraq. In most sensible democracies the likes of Cheney Bush would have been put on trial and sent to prison.

I can't believe America would let those 2 get away with what they did. If yer gonna go after Trump then at least go after W Bush as well.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Ah. But I did say "I don't adore Trump nor consider him guiltless/innocent".

Can't you read?

Yes while I consider Trump to be guilty for his involvement in the jan6 2021 riot, his worst transgressions seem to pale in comparison to another President who sent 4000 young men and women off to a war to die on a lie. And then subsequently destroyed an economy & society by squandering a treasury in surplus and bankrupting it.

Yes...Given that perhaps an entire generation of Americans were destroyed by one man, I can see how they would become disillusioned & it would lead to politicAL extremism & Trump.

This is what I'm getting at Lily. How come the American Left gets so hot and bothered by Trump & yet did nothing to stop W Bush? You shoulda been burning down your cities to stop that war in Iraq. In most sensible democracies the likes of Cheney Bush would have been put on trial and sent to prison.

I can't believe America would let those 2 get away with what they did. If yer gonna go after Trump then at least go after W Bush as well.

Good luck.

This is why I'll never support democrats. The narrow minded hatred and inability to listen. It's so tribal it's a waste. Bush on their "side" btw.

I also disagree Trump had anything to do with that riot. That was people who do NOT want to live through these terrible policies and deal with rights being stripped. Because all of us know how this goes.