Alex Jones predictions have been on point

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The variants are weaker than the first wave. This new one is the weakest.

These types of videos always give me anxiety because they are MADE to inspire an unease. It's in the colors they use, they way they speak and the music they choose.

I did 5 years of therapy and CBT when I was recovering from my drug addiction and it taught me how to be more self aware and trace back my anxiety to the triggers... so I'm hyper aware of stuff like this. I'm kinda sensitive to propaganda or other manipulation tactics(pointing them out).

Videos like this can have a lot of truth to them (or they wouldnt be effective at all) but they start connecting dots within the framework of the narrative they want to present. And they do use certain mannerisms and speech combined with the colors and music to set the vibe. Its little things we are not consciously aware of.

I'm always very critical of anything that comes with the doom music and makes sensational claims. Even if its anti left. And I cannot stand the left.

I enjoy Alex Jones for my own reasons lol. I loved Art Bell too. I dig how the cool conspiracy theories shifted to the right side of the spectrum and now its lefties who are the big pro establishment shills. It was always headed that way with them. And I love how Jones was right about gay frogs :LOL3:

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I think the reason for the general psychological castration we see from leftists appearing to not see how they are pro establishment shills who are attacking and fighting against our rights and liberties and destroying the working and middle class is because the anti conservative/anti right wing propaganda that started decades ago has been very ingrained in them.

So they see anything critical or opposed to them as "right wing". And since they've been so brainwashed to hate the right and conservatives, anything we want is bad. Everything from our rights under the Constitution to School Choice, lower taxes and less regulation they have to oppose because the right is bad and evil no matter what.....so everything done or wanted by the right is bad and evil.

So none of the grievances with the left or the GovCo is valid. They call it right wing and dismiss it on the basis that right wing anything is always bad no matter what it is.

The CRT thing in schools is a good example. Even democrat voters have taken serious issue with this sort of material in schools being presented to children. These grievances are VALID and certainly NOT exclusive to conservatives. Parents have brought specific material to school boards showing it.

But the immediate response to these grievances is gas lighting, lying, labeling everyone "right wing" and dismissing it as a "conservative boogy man". Which is actually fine by me because all they accomplish is showing their asses and it giving more support to OUR cause.

Same with the vaccines. Suddenly everyones personal medical choices become a right wing thing. If people dont really feel comfortable for any reason(and there are plenty of different reasons....some are silly and conspiracy-ish....but certainly not all of them). There are people with allergies who were fired for not getting it. People who CANT be vaccinated. It doesnt matter because its "right wing" to not get the vaccine....or not get it fast enough. Individual circumstances and voting habits matter not. You are a TRUMPIST.....and anything Trumpists do or say is wrong and invalid because .....Trump bad.

It's reaching a point where valuing the constitution and individual rights, liberty and freedom is now a right wing extremist stance and the right wing is bad so these values are bad.

And I definately think decades of socail engineering brought us here intentionally. That whole ideological subversion thing.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I think the reason for the general psychological castration we see from leftists appearing to not see how they are pro establishment shills who are attacking and fighting against our rights and liberties and destroying the working and middle class is because the anti conservative/anti right wing propaganda that started decades ago has been very ingrained in them.

So they see anything critical or opposed to them as "right wing". And since they've been so brainwashed to hate the right and conservatives, anything we want is bad. Everything from our rights under the Constitution to School Choice, lower taxes and less regulation they have to oppose because the right is bad and evil no matter what.....so everything done or wanted by the right is bad and evil.

So none of the grievances with the left or the GovCo is valid. They call it right wing and dismiss it on the basis that right wing anything is always bad no matter what it is.

The CRT thing in schools is a good example. Even democrat voters have taken serious issue with this sort of material in schools being presented to children. These grievances are VALID and certainly NOT exclusive to conservatives. Parents have brought specific material to school boards showing it.

But the immediate response to these grievances is gas lighting, lying, labeling everyone "right wing" and dismissing it as a "conservative boogy man". Which is actually fine by me because all they accomplish is showing their asses and it giving more support to OUR cause.

Same with the vaccines. Suddenly everyones personal medical choices become a right wing thing. If people dont really feel comfortable for any reason(and there are plenty of different reasons....some are silly and conspiracy-ish....but certainly not all of them). There are people with allergies who were fired for not getting it. People who CANT be vaccinated. It doesnt matter because its "right wing" to not get the vaccine....or not get it fast enough. Individual circumstances and voting habits matter not. You are a TRUMPIST.....and anything Trumpists do or say is wrong and invalid because .....Trump bad.

It's reaching a point where valuing the constitution and individual rights, liberty and freedom is now a right wing extremist stance and the right wing is bad so these values are bad.

And I definately think decades of socail engineering brought us here intentionally. That whole ideological subversion thing.

Jesus, Dove. How do you keep spinning this partisan hackery day after day. Literally everything you ever say is true of both RepubliCon and Democrap hacks. You show yourself to be a con hack every time you post this crap.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Jesus, Dove. How do you keep spinning this partisan hackery day after day. Literally everything you ever say is true of both RepubliCon and Democrap hacks. You show yourself to be a con hack every time you post this crap.

You are proving my point. Anytime criticism or an observation is made that is in opposition to a dem/prog narrative?

Well the observer is a "con" or "right wing". And thusly the points can be dismissed because the cons are bad and always wrong and THEY are always partisan hacks.

You've convinced yourself that if someone was neutral they would arrive at your conclusions and opinions.....so if they dont do that they are a partisan hack.

You are almost the most partisan person here and the most stunning example is your opinions on Kyle Rittenhouse.

I would absolutely NEVER decide someone is guilty of a crime and want them convicted because my political "team" says so. And you wont address that you are wrong on it and condemn the media for attacking and ruthlessly smearing a kid with lies and a divisive narrative.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Alex Jones claimed that 911 was an Inside Job immediately after it occurred 20 years ago. His claim was based upon wild conspiracy theories.

However, analysis by some of the best forensic structural engineers in the world indicates that explosives may have been planted in those buildings to make them collapse like they did.

So while Jones may be incorrect about some of his conspiracy theories, historical outcome might have vindicated his general thesis about 911.

Last edited: