Alexa Padilla wins California's minority sweepstakes

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
No black woman?

Can we get ourselves a twofer in 2020 and watch Maxine Waters croak over this?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Newscum is going to return to make BLM happy by appointing a black woman to fill Padilla's old role in the state government. Do you notice how neither of those groups cares about qualifications or policies only about skin color? That is what makes them such racist bigots.

OP
OP

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
Newscum is going to return to make BLM happy by appointing a black woman to fill Padilla's old role in the state government. Do you notice how neither of those groups cares about qualifications or policies only about skin color? That is what makes them such racist bigots.
It's an ooktocracy.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I think you he'd find some unqualified waste of space to take over the state level position Padilla is leaving. But at least she's a black woman though, right? Because nothing else matters.

Here in San Diego Webber is known mostly as a clueless waste of space, she frequently makes it known she doesn't even know what it is the assembly is voting on as she votes, she also is know to claim absolutely everything is racist, especially if it means she doesn't get special treatment and instead gets treated equal to everyone else. She is the most self entitled race pimp I have ever had the misfortune of having listened to speak live.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!