All my exes got froze in Texas

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I wouldnt say the MOST fucked up.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
How cute, Duh'v swoops in with one of her patented whataboutist feints!

Stop with the Russian buzzwords. YOU claimed TX had the MOST fucked up grid. They dont. Me showing you they dont is not a "whataboutism".

This is how you guys are pretty much trained like pets to spin blatant hypocrisy and double standards.

You want to criticized only certain people for things that apply across the board. Even when others are doing worse. So when that hypocrisy gets pointed out you think using a russian propaganda buzz word like "whataboutism" somehow makes it's less blatantly hypocritical.

You think in tactics. You are in constant battle mode with your own countrymen, so you have a VERY one sided and narrow view.

You dont hold everyone to the same standards so your complaint here isnt valid. It's just partisan nonsense. You should be encouraging other Americans. But hey. It's much funner to destroy our country from within right?

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
Abbott warns of possible power outages as Texas braces for winter storm

For further reading, Google Search 'why does Texas have the most fucked up power grid in the world?
But I thought them good conservative Texan survivalist rugged individles fixed their grid problems just like damn Liberals had suggested decades before.
Don't tell me they learned nothing. But hey, they can always burn books for warmth.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I love it when idiots use words they don't know the meaning to. It is the exact same topic, dullard, so, no, it isn't whataboutism. You made a retarded claim, she showed how you were wrong, and instead of admitting you were wrong you do your usual idiotic song and dance.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

I love it when idiots use words they don't know the meaning to. It is the exact same topic, dullard, so, no, it isn't whataboutism. You made a retarded claim, she showed how you were wrong, and instead of admitting you were wrong you do your usual idiotic song and dance.
Yo Ditz your op-ed speculation piece proved nada, zip, zilch

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

#noregulationsisgood #freetofreeze #movetotexassavemoneyonicecubes
So? Storms cause outages everywhere. People in my area are losing power right now.....and we have cold weather all the time.
Has your entire areas power grid shut down?

Ours has. When my oldest daughter was a few weeks old. Back in 2003.

People thought we were about to get bombed lol

A fucking tree branch put 50 million people in a black out lol.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

It's 28 Degrees In Austin Today, don't park your pick ups in the living room and keep the engines running out there, ya hear?

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
I'll no doubt be castigated for not addressing the question "WHADDABOUT CALIFORNIA" which does raise some valid concerns about THIS state, and I'm kinda familiar with them. I'm just addressing the TX issue as suggested by the OP.

This verified tweetstorm is from a year ago, when as some may recall, shit really went south in TX. And it's doubtful very much has changed since then.

26e36858b66f04074780d612ad22c00f506446b6.jpeg

06d15fb8737b9b19a175d9d213532d8025fe795c.jpeg

7d41eb79d3143f944909f7784778be0bbf32b62e.jpeg

14e119f9894b14dbf13192f343a06fd8e11ac7eb.jpeg

457fb9a35c34a3254c0f6fd32b7e130dea13998a.jpeg

6fbbf7a3798218f3fb7b0a9ceb69a5a14a1d9c88.jpeg

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Over 200,000 without power as major winter storm slogs east
A serious ice storm is hitting from eastern Texas to southwestern Ohio, with heavy snow to the north

90 minutes ago, the above # was 70,000 w/o power

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Texas has few outages. One major one and the democRAT vultures swarm like buzzards on a carcass. There are other states that have regular outages and it treated as no big deal. Why? democRATs.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Texas has few outages. One major one and the democRAT vultures swarm like buzzards on a carcass. There are other states that have regular outages and it treated as no big deal. Why? democRATs.
200,000 Americans (and growing) are w/o power in Texas in sub freezing temps, do the math Pollyanna.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
200,000 Americans (and growing) are w/o power in Texas in sub freezing temps, do the math Pollyanna.
BFD.

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
Well, fuckem all. The handwriting was on the wall a year ago, they've all had all this time to buy generators.

Not our fault if they spent the money on ammo and tac gear instead, and canned goods.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
No asked "WHAT ABOUT CA".

CA was brought up to show Admin that TX really does NOT have the most fucked up grid.

I thought that was obvious?

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter

CA was brought up to show Admin that TX really does NOT have the most fucked up grid.

And I thought it was obvious that I considered the comparison "off topic" and also irrelevant for the reason Addie just mentioned.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Admin im sitting here right now under more than a foot of snow with several of my pipes frozen(I can flush my toilet and use my wash machine....that's it. I literally have to go outside and fill jugs for water to purify to drink and to do dishes and my mother is gonna have to take a whore bath or I'm chucking her ass outside).

I'm not using my furnace but one radiator heater(it does the job and costs less).

I'm pretty sure I died a few times today melting ice with vinegar and shoveling my van out of all that snow.

You have no idea all the shit I've done today so far just to do basic ass shit.

Am I whining or complaining? You gonna clutch your pearl's over me?

I'm thinking I might burn this whole thing down and build a Yurt.

Come on. Is it all those Trumptards you care about really? Or is it just a way to slam Republicans?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

There not 200,000+ w/o Power in subfreezing temps in CA

Not today, no.

You get large amounts of people without power in the fucking heat, though. And the energy costs are insane from what I've heard.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

And I thought it was obvious that I considered the comparison "off topic" and also irrelevant for the reason Addie just mentioned.

It's not off topic.

If I come on here and say "Hey guys, I have the smallest dick on BF"

And Scrotini shows up and says "NUH UH....I do!" And he is totally right ......is his point off topic?

Because he is just proving that he does indeed have the micro penis and thusly even my dick is bigger.

Admin claimed TEXAS has the MOST fucked up grid. That's not true at all. CA also has a fucked up grid. Personally I'd rather deal with TX grid than super expensive shitty energy in CA.

I wasnt asking "what about" or changing the topic. Just pointing out the one sided thinking is all. You know perhaps the Republicans could do better here....but the leftists are not exactly setting an example either. Maybe working together would help bring about better solutions.