"All Votes Matter" "Shhh don't tell anybody, do you even Electoral College?"

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Damn! The irony of doing a double-post dismount while claiming the clear victor of the thread is dismounting.

Astounding, I say!

:WrongAgain:
Told me agin massa why the 'lectrickle collej is good for us niggra's?

It ain't good for communist niggra Registered Democrats who want to destroy the country, but you're not one of those. You're just a regular old white communist Registered Democrat shitbag who wants to destroy the country.

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
No. There is no "one man one vote" in American Presidential elections because we are not a Democracy, we are a Representative Republic.
Seriously, Raggz, do you really have to invent new way to prove you're an idiot, when we are already 100% convinced?

. We democratically elect those reps, dingbat.
That's why we are a Democratic Republic, aka Representative Democracy.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
Damn! The irony of doing a double-post dismount while claiming the clear victor of the thread is dismounting.

Astounding, I say!

:WrongAgain:
Told me agin massa why the 'lectrickle collej is good for us niggra's?

It ain't good for communist niggra Registered Democrats who want to destroy the country, but you're not one of those. You're just a regular old white communist Registered Democrat shitbag who wants to destroy the country.
How recent was your latest STD test? Asking for someone who thinks you ought to get fucked.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
No. There is no "one man one vote" in American Presidential elections because we are not a Democracy, we are a Representative Republic.
Seriously, Raggz, do you really have to invent new way to prove you're an idiot, when we are already 100% convinced?

Oh look! Holliday is back from watching his little boon ball tourney and is here with his shield to hold the line against his pal Admin's horrible mauling. Don't blame me for your pal's pitiful lack of ability to defend his positions.

I'd welcome your attempt to take over the debate, but you're only a little less stupid than Admin so I have no confidence that you could keep my interest in a debate I've already won.

Besides, I'm getting stoned now ...

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️

You whine about someone's vote in Florida being "less" than someone's in Maine, but you utterly fail to realize that were there not the Electoral College, all of the votes of everyone in the red portions of the map on the splash page of your little video would not just be of "less worth," they would be completely meaningless.

Why do you want to disenfranchise half the country in Presidential Elections?

Read a book already, Memeboy.
Lemme know what you would think about the Democrats taking total control of all three branches of government, and making
D votes worth 2.35 times more than a Trumptard vote?

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

You whine about someone's vote in Florida being "less" than someone's in Maine, but you utterly fail to realize that were there not the Electoral College, all of the votes of everyone in the red portions of the map on the splash page of your little video would not just be of "less worth," they would be completely meaningless.

Lemme know what you would think about the Democrats taking total control of all three branches of government, and making
D votes worth 2.35 times more than a Trumptard vote?

I've found that the legal dispensary weed is of very reliable quality, and even though all my friends named Juan have seriously lowered their bulk rate for illegal weed, that cut in wholesale has not translated to the free street trade because individual vendors, being entrepreneurs every one, simply set their prices 5 or 10 bucks below the Dispensary price. The difference being that Dispensary weed is of guaranteed quality while only certain Juans can be relied upon to provide quality product, while on the Gripping Hand, you don't have to pay the exorbitant sales tax on Juan-weed.

It can be a conundrum sometimes.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I gather from this thread that the topic of reforming the Electoral College in the US is a very conentious one which stirs up huge resistance.

Seems Americans would rather maintain a flawed archaic system even if it's to their detriment like @Reggie_Essent. A new and improved Electoral College doesn't seem to be in the cards anytime soon.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
I gather from this thread that the topic of reforming the Electoral College in the US is a very conentious one which stirs up huge resistance.

Seems Americans would rather maintain a flawed archaic system even if it's to their detriment like @Reggie_Essent. A new and improved Electoral College doesn't seem to be in the cards anytime soon.

Aren't you a "subject" of your government, Joe? I think your pansy leader Trudeau would define you as such. As do any and all foundational documents of Canadian Law and Government.

You are a subject.

Therefore, according to the narrative of the Left presented by Kajinka Brown Jackson, you cannot comment on American politics since you are not an American.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Aren't you a "subject" of your government, Joe? I think your pansy leader Trudeau would define you as such. As do any and all foundational documents of Canadian Law and Government.

You are a subject.

Therefore, according to the narrative of the Left presented by Kajinka Brown Jackson, you cannot comment on American politics since you are not an American.

But I'm not dissatisfied with my government or Trudeau Reggie like many Americans are with their leaders & system. In fact I voted for Trudeau last time. Heck im even a card carrying member of the Liberal party. My district has a Liberal MP which is the equivalent of your Congressman.

We get everything we want.
Lots of funding programs, public works projects esp since I live in a touristy area the government wants to showcase to the world. World class hospitals & free socialized healthcare.

And the government kept us healthy as we have one of the lowest rates of COVID where I live. They kept us safe during the Pandemic.

There's practically no violent crime where II've. No gun shootings.

No wonder you're so unhappy.

You dont get any representation in your state in the final vote for President. Even tho your party pulls in 40% of the vote. That's why I suggested a change to your Electoral College so ya get some.

The Democrats shouldnt get all of your state's electoral votes every time.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

They just do not get it.

And there is no communicating with them. Anything we show them that explains what the electoral college is and what it does they will automatically dismiss as "right wing propaganda" and they completely rely on stuff that reinforces their own views.

We recognize this as a way of attacking and getting rid of needed checks and balances that are designed to keep the voice of the people heard and prevent tyranny from taking over. They dont. Just like with the filibuster and the Constitution itself. These things that give people protection from tyranny are being vilified so that people will undo their own rights. It's the only way to create authoritarianism in a country like this. Getting the people to willingly give up their rights and their power.

These people do not see that, are not willing to see that, and they are super smart ones and we should read or watch whatever they read or watched that gave them these ideas. But they shouldnt have to read or watch anything WE show them....because we are wrong, they are right, and our info is garbage.

Never mind the fact that we are correct on this and know exactly what the electoral college does. We are wrong and uneducated. They do not at all understand what would truly happen without the electoral college and how most of the countries vote would be useless.

I really dont know how anyone could get to a place where they think the electoral college has anything whatsoever to do with slavery considering all it does is make sure every person's vote counts but here we are.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Watch the video, or stfu. I think America grew out of socialized voting around 1865.

I rarely click links and never watch videos unless its cool music. Try to put into your own words any salient points you think the video might make, otherwise I'll consider it just moar Leftist narrative bullshit.
The Slave States demanded socialized voting to protect their Slave Possessions. Look it up.

Let's assume this is true.

Explain how the electoral college helped slavery. This makes zero sense to people who know what the electoral college does.

Explain to us in your own words what you think the electoral college does and how that would somehow help slavery.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

And yet the current setup of your Electoral College also underrepresented Republican voters like you Lokmar & Dove who live in Blue States @Reggie_Essent.

If the electoral college had been split as a proportion of state vote instead of winner take all, Trump would have been a lot closer & Republican voters in blue States would have gotten some ev's.

If 40% of Illinois voters chose Trump then they should have gotten roughly 40% of that state's electoral college votes.

That's where I see a failing in the current system. Even the losing party should get something out of it.

Okay Joe....explain how the electoral college "under represents" Republicans.

Explain the whole process and how it under represents anyone.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

And see here is where it gets confusing why you people think its us that dont understand our own government.

You just told us you dont even know what a representative Republic is and because elections are a democratic process....we must be a representative Democracy.

US is a REPUBLIC. We dont say "and to the Democracy for which it stands". Its "to the Republic for which it stands". Just because Republics involve some democratic processes similar to a democracy does change the fact we live in a Republic.

If you guys are so smart and enlightened you should be able to easily just inform us peasents and show us the error of our ways rather than the constant hostility and nastiness. I typically do not get hostile and nasty to people just because they may not know something or understand it. I just try explaining it and showing them.

You guys dont do that at all.....you just leap right to "omg everyone who disagrees with me is stupid scum bag and I hate them wah!!".

And that's the best sign that none of you are nearly as smart and informed as you see yourselves.

If you were so much smarter and more educated than us, you wouldnt have to keep repeating that you are or telling others they are dumb. Your thought out responses would communicate that for you. You guys cant even answer simple questions.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

You are a subject.

But I'm not dissatisfied with my government or Trudeau Reggie like many Americans are with their leaders & system. In fact I voted for Trudeau last time. Heck im even a card carrying member of the Liberal party. My district has a Liberal MP which is the equivalent of your Congressman.

We get everything we want.
Lots of funding programs, public works projects esp since I live in a touristy area the government wants to showcase to the world. World class hospitals & free socialized healthcare.

And the government kept us healthy as we have one of the lowest rates of COVID where I live. They kept us safe during the Pandemic.

There's practically no violent crime where II've. No gun shootings.

No wonder you're so unhappy.

You dont get any representation in your state in the final vote for President. Even tho your party pulls in 40% of the vote. That's why I suggested a change to your Electoral College so ya get some.

The Democrats shouldnt get all of your state's electoral votes every time.

People on the other side of your spectrum are not very happy with your government, Joe. More so after people who were rejecting government force of a vaccine were labeled terrorists and white supremacists and your ruler decided to use civil war measures to get them under control rather than simply talking to them.

Obviously you guys do not get everything you want. A lot of Canadians have serious problems with your healthcare system. Just because it's not you personally impacted doesnt mean everyone in Canada is happy.....js.

Please explain how the electoral college is "archaic"? That's a very strange claim. It's one of the newest methods when you consider the context.... you know what archaic means? You guys are pretty much arguing for the US to go to an actual archaic system of democracy that operates on the will of the majority.

Last edited:

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
AmerCons hate the very concept of democracy and, as you see from a review of recent years in our politics, they actually prefer dictatorship/autocracy a la Orwell. Autocracy absolves them from any/all of the responsibilities of a democracy, and as you also see they go to the extreme of denying that the United States is a democracy. One moron above actually used the term representative republic to prove he has no idea what a republic is, and yet you hear these contards repeating that we live in a republic not a democracy as if they were mutually exclusive terms, which of course they are not.
This is the nonsense we are dealing with in the US as trumputinists try to subvert every aspect of government for and by the people - the will of the people.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Watch the video, or stfu. I think America grew out of socialized voting around 1865.

I rarely click links and never watch videos unless its cool music. Try to put into your own words any salient points you think the video might make, otherwise I'll consider it just moar Leftist narrative bullshit.

Too bad. You might have learned something

You're giving him more credit than he deserves. He's not interested in learning. He's a privileged white male. WTF does he have to learn that will serve him?