"All Votes Matter" "Shhh don't tell anybody, do you even Electoral College?"

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
No. There is no "one man one vote" in American Presidential elections because we are not a Democracy, we are a Representative Republic.

You whine about someone's vote in Florida being "less" than someone's in Maine, but you utterly fail to realize that were there not the Electoral College, all of the votes of everyone in the red portions of the map on the splash page of your little video would not just be of "less worth," they would be completely meaningless.

Why do you want to disenfranchise half the country in Presidential Elections?

Read a book already, Memeboy.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
No. There is no "one man one vote" in American Presidential elections because we are not a Democracy, we are a Representative Republic.

You whine about someone's vote in Florida being "less" than someone's in Maine, but you utterly fail to realize that were there not the Electoral College, all of the votes of everyone in the red portions of the map on the splash page of your little video would not just be of "less worth," they would be completely meaningless.

Watch the video, or stfu. I think America grew out of socialized voting around 1865.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

Watch the video, or stfu. I think America grew out of socialized voting around 1865.

I rarely click links and never watch videos unless its cool music. Try to put into your own words any salient points you think the video might make, otherwise I'll consider it just moar Leftist narrative bullshit.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I rarely click links and never watch videos unless its cool music. Try to put into your own words any salient points you think the video might make, otherwise I'll consider it just moar Leftist narrative bullshit.

Too bad. You might have learned something

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

The Slave States demanded socialized voting to protect their Slave Possessions. Look it up.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

The Slave States demanded socialized voting to protect their Slave Possessions. Look it up.

Did you learn that in an "Ethnic Studies" college course or is that the current 1619 Project-derived alter-history Leftist narrative?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

And yet the current setup of your Electoral College also underrepresented Republican voters like you Lokmar & Dove who live in Blue States @Reggie_Essent.

If the electoral college had been split as a proportion of state vote instead of winner take all, Trump would have been a lot closer & Republican voters in blue States would have gotten some ev's.

If 40% of Illinois voters chose Trump then they should have gotten roughly 40% of that state's electoral college votes.

That's where I see a failing in the current system. Even the losing party should get something out of it.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

And yet the current setup of your Electoral College also underrepresented Republican voters like you Lokmar & Dove who live in Blue States @Reggie_Essent.

If the electoral college had been split as a proportion of state vote instead of winner take all, Trump would have been a lot closer & Republican voters in blue States would have gotten some ev's.

If 40% of Illinois voters chose Trump then they should have gotten roughly 40% of that state's electoral college votes.

That's where I see a failing in the current system. Even the losing party should get something out of it.
That's one of the 3 big issues, the guy that studied the system for decades found.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

That's one of the 3 big issues, the guy that studied the system for decades found.

Because the electoral college isn't split proportionally, now people wanna split up States so they can get the ev's they feel they're entitled to:

Just changing the electoral college formula would eliminate separatist movements like these overnight

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

Some States do proportion Electoral Votes. It's up to the State Legislatures to decide And believe me, I know all about how my franchise has been stolen from me by vile and filthy criminal Registered Democrat scum. I live in Illinois, and I daresay I've never cast a ballot in this State that was not abnegated by some verminous Registered Democrat operative harvesting fraudulent ballots from nursing homes and obituaries and hobo camps and such.

This is why I call every single Registered Democrat a treasonous bastard piece of fuckng shit that should be summarily executed for being traitors to Liberty ... but that's just my personal 1st Amendment-protected opinion of Registered Democrat scum.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Some States do proportion Electoral Votes. It's up to the State Legislatures to decide And believe me, I know all about how my franchise has been stolen from me by vile and filthy criminal Registered Democrat scum. I live in Illinois, and I daresay I've never cast a ballot in this State that was not abnegated by some verminous Registered Democrat operative harvesting fraudulent ballots from nursing homes and obituaries and hobo camps and such.

This is why I call every single Registered Democrat a treasonous bastard piece of fuckng shit that should be summarily executed for being traitors to Liberty ... but that's just my personal 1st Amendment-protected opinion of Registered Democrat scum.
The overwhelming majority do not, good hustle though.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

It's up to the State Legislatures. Why do you have a problem with Constitutions?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

It's up to the State Legislatures. Why do you have a problem with Constitutions?
How many states exactly allow proportional electoral votes?

PS, How many Constitutions are we talking about?

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

First question: Google it.

Second question: All of them. State and Federal.

So again, why do you people have these problems with Constitutions? You don't seem to ever want to abide by them.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

So again, why do you people have these problems with Constitutions? You don't seem to ever want to abide by them.
You are wrong again Gunga Din. GTFO. States are subservient to the Federal Government, we literally fought a war over this, hit the library Jack Ass.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

You are wrong again Gunga Din. GTFO. States are subservient to the Federal Government, we literally fought a war over this, hit the library Jack Ass.

'Subservient?"

Next you'll be saying that we are all "subjects" of the Federal government.

You do understand how unAmerican that makes you sound, don't you?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

'Subservient?"

Did you ever even take "Social Studies" in Hi School? I am constantly amazed at how little you Trumptards understand our Government and Constitution.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

'Subservient?"

Did you ever even take "Social Studies" in Hi School? I am constantly amazed at how little you Trumptards understand our Government and Constitution.

Are you a "subject" of the Federal government, Admin, or is the Federal government subject to the People?

It's a simple either/or question.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

'Subservient?"

Are you a "subject" of the Federal government, Admin, or is the Federal government subject to the People?

It's a simple either/or question.
Pro Tip: Individuals do not equal states. You goofs say your hate socialism, and yet you love having the power of your vote subtracted to enhance underprivileged State's votes, ie Socialized Voting. Aren't you a proponent of letting the underprivileged die in the streets on their own merits?

Last edited:

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Pro Tip: Individuals do not equal states. You goofs say your hate socialism, and yet you love having the power of your vote subtracted to enhance underprivileged State's votes, ie Socialized Voting. Aren't you a proponent of letting the underprivileged die in the streets on their own merits?

No, individuals and the protection of the rights of each and every one of those free persons is the paramount ideal upon which our Founding and all of our Laws are based. The State is subservient to the people. That is what the social compact is based upon whether at the State or Federal level.

So I ask again. Are you a subject of the Federal government, or is the Federal government subject to you and me and every other free American?

... it's an easy either/or question.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

No, individuals and the protection of the rights of each and every one of those free persons is the paramount ideal upon which our Founding and all of our Laws are based. The State is subservient to the people. That is what the social compact is based upon whether at the State or Federal level.

So I ask again. Are you a subject of the Federal government, or is the Federal government subject to you and me and every other free American?

If a Monkey jumped on your back, would you beat him off?

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

That's your answer? You who took an oath to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States which is based upon the fundamental ideal of the liberty of the individual? You cannot answer whether you are a subject of the Federal government or whether the Federal government is subject to you and me and every other free American?

It's an easy question for me to answer. I am subject to no one. Subjects bend the knee and free persons do not bend the knee

Do you have callouses on your knees, Admin, or are you a free person?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

That's your answer? You who took an oath to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States which is based upon the fundamental ideal of the liberty of the individual? You cannot answer whether you are a subject of the Federal government or whether the Federal government is subject to you and me and every other free American?

It's an easy question for me to answer. I am subject to no one. Subjects bend the knee and free persons do not bend the knee

How many states proportion their electoral votes, you shitbag shirker of duty?

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

One less than the owl says the number of licks it takes to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop™, but that does not answer the simple question of whether you consider yourself a subject of the Federal government or not.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

One less than the owl says the number of licks it takes to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop™, but that does not answer the simple question of whether you consider yourself a subject of the Federal government or not.
no jooooo!

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Wurst dizmount evah!