Why can’t Republican Kevin McCarthy get votes needed to become Speaker of the House?

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The GOP is currently undergoing it's "Lord Of The Flies" phase, please be patient.
I cant believe it.

Even in Canada the conservatives arent that bad and theyve had some nasty party splits. But they were always able to elect a speaker.

Republican meltdown is a sad spectacle to watch because no one thinks they can govern.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
No.

Just a bad phone connection on a cheap phone.

Anyways heres the photo of aoc chortling at the gop as they fall further in disarray @Dove:

alexandria-ocasio-cortez.webp

So the longer the Republicans remain divided it only stregthens the Democrats

Joe if the Republicans unify with the uniparty it strengthens the democrats.

How do you not see that?

Stop looking at labels. It's not just "democrats"...its establishment rinos who are also part of the problem. This is a stand against them.

A random picture of AOC smiling doesnt mean anything, Joe. McCarthy isnt for the people who vote Republican. He is for the establishment.

We tell you this ALL the time when you start with that whole "both sides" thing. You dont know who the "sides" are. This whole speaker thing should tell you clearly. Somehow the Trump presidency didnt make that obvious...this should.

Dont be deft. McCarthy is NOT on our side. He is on the dem/prog/rino side. The people have a right here to reject the status quo.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
I cant believe it.

Even in Canada the conservatives arent that bad and theyve had some nasty party splits. But they were always able to elect a speaker.

Republican meltdown is a sad spectacle to watch because no one thinks they can govern.
The next 2 years of USA Governance is going to be exceedingly tedious and infantile, it is becoming clearer by the hour.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I cant believe it.

This is going to be great for 2024.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Joe if the Republicans unify with the uniparty it strengthens the democrats.

How do you not see that?

Stop looking at labels. It's not just "democrats"...its establishment rinos who are also part of the problem. This is a stand against them.

A random picture of AOC smiling doesnt mean anything, Joe. McCarthy isnt for the people who vote Republican. He is for the establishment.

We tell you this ALL the time when you start with that whole "both sides" thing. You dont know who the "sides" are. This whole speaker thing should tell you clearly. Somehow the Trump presidency didnt make that obvious...this should.

Dont be deft. McCarthy is NOT on our side. He is on the dem/prog/rino side. The people have a right here to reject the status quo.
Any event whatever ails your party a good swathe simply dont like Kevin McCarthy.

For that reason i dont think he should be their house speaker. They should get someone else.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I mean everyone likes to talk about how the status quo sucks and how none of these people are actually for the interests of the people.

But when people actually disrupt that status quo and demand better representation......you guys freak out and insult them, talk down on them and act like it's wrong for anyone to do that.

You guys talk about democracy and protecting democracy and than when actual democracy is in action you guys grab your pearls and wag your fingers.

FUCK McCarthy and fuck Ukraine and fuck your business as usual. I hope the house is shut down until 2024. Maybe longer. As many have said everyday its closed is a day our money doesnt get blown on shit NONE of us agree with.

Nah nah motherfuckers. Dont get sour and butt hurt because other people have more guts than you guys do and because they dont want keep eating shit with sugar on it. "We want change! Denocracy!"....."NO NOT LIKE THAT!!!"

Smdh

Last edited:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Any event whatever ails your party a good swathe simply dont like Kevin McCarthy.

For that reason i dont think he should be their house speaker. They should get someone else.

I don't care who they elect. It's a clown show regardless.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Its not because we "simply dont like" McCarthy. Its because he refuses to agree to defend and stand by the things the people want.

We don't want concessions to democrats. McCarthy constantly votes with them. He voted to send billions to Ukraine. He wont gobfor term limits, fair tax act or a border plan.

Putting McCarthy in there will NOT serve the interests of the people who vote Republicans. We may as well have a democrat in there. It would make no difference, Joe. How the fuck can you not see that?

There is legit nothing to lose in using leverage where it can be used in a way that represents the will of Republican voters. I haven't seen ONE single voter on the Republican end who wants fucking McCarthy. And most of those republicans who voted FOR him and are trying to push him are not going to be re elected.

You guys are legit shitty with people for holding elected officials to the fire and demanding better.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Its not because we "simply dont like" McCarthy. Its because he refuses to agree to defend and stand by the things the people want.

We don't want concessions to democrats. McCarthy constantly votes with them. He voted to send billions to Ukraine. He wont gobfor term limits, fair tax act or a border plan.

Putting McCarthy in there will NOT serve the interests of the people who vote Republicans. We may as well have a democrat in there. It would make no difference, Joe. How the fuck can you not see that?

There is legit nothing to lose in using leverage where it can be used in a way that represents the will of Republican voters. I haven't seen ONE single voter on the Republican end who wants fucking McCarthy. And most of those republicans who voted FOR him and are trying to push him are not going to be re elected.

You guys are legit shitty with people for holding elected officials to the fire and demanding better.
Hey @Dove I’m not on anybody's side

Get that thru ur head

I just comment on what I see

I support neither party

McCarthy s main flaw is he clearly failed to mend fences within his own party and now it’s come back to haunt him

Stepped on too many toes

This is a common problem in politics and even the corporate world. Then someone doesn’t like them and the rest is history

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Get that thru ur head

I support neither party

McCarthy s main flaw is he clearly failed to mend fences within his own party and now it’s come back to haunt him

Stepped on too many toes

This is a common problem in politics and even the corporate world. Then someone doesn’t like them and the rest is history

His actual problem is that he has no convictions. He checks which way the wind is blowing before he takes a position on anything.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Get that thru ur head

Stepped on too many toes

This is a common problem in politics and even the corporate world. Then someone doesn’t liken and the rest is history

Joe you always argue for the establishment and critisize the people who challange it. Maybe you dont realize you do that.

Nothing is "coming back to haunt him". People got fed up under Obama and started the fracture in the Republican party we see today. There is no difference between the democrat party and the rinos, Joe. They are the same party. Republican voters want a truly Republican speaker. They dont want controlled democrat opposition that ultimately always votes with them and never does anything for the voters. You gotta realize....just because a politician has the "Republican" title doesnt mean they are representing republican voters.

This whole "settle for the rino so the dems dont win" jigg is finally up and the people are saying "no thanks....we want someone for us"

It's not hard.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
His actual problem is that he has no convictions. He checks which way the wind is blowing before he takes a position on anything.
Doesn’t any sensible politician?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I cant believe it.

Well, if there is a silver lining in all of this there's only one path from where we are since 2020 and that's upwards

because no one can possibly do any worse than Biden and a house under the leadership of Piglosli

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Yeah he sounds a lot like a democrat to us too

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Joe you always argue for the establishment and critisize the people who challange it. Maybe you dont realize you do that.
I do? Since when did I ever state my support for McCarthy?

And since when did I criticize his detractors?

It’s your and their party @Dove I have nothing to do with supporting any side

Why are you fixitated on the idea I’m for or against u?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

It's her mindset. She's utterly tribal. She hates what isn't like her. Figure it out, Joe.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Joe, If I may be so bold to ask.

What sends Blurp right up the living drapes when it comes to you? You seem to really irk him something fierce

care to indulge ?

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
It's her mindset. She's utterly tribal. She hates what isn't like her. Figure it out, Joe.
I read online that the pejorative use of the word 'to gaslight' was based on "her" act's Gran Finale' on Bourbon Street back in the day. NTTAWWT

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Joe, If I may be so bold to ask.

What sends Blurp right up the living drapes when it comes to you? You seem to really irk him something fierce

care to indulge ?
I think it goes waayyyy back when Blurt started posting at vf & I made some off Color remarks about the trans community which cast doubt on blurt’s assertion that Blurt is a woman and not a ‘he’

So blurt never forgave me unfortunately

Blurt doesn’t want anyone to burst its bubble

But maybe that was too hard for blurt to accept

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I think it goes waayyyy back when Blurt started posting at vf & I made some off Color remarks about the trans community which cast doubt on blurt’s assertion that Blurt is a woman and not a ‘he’

The Prowler also seems to have some aversion to you as well.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

So he really does believe he's a girl huh?

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
So he really does believe he's a girl huh?
Regrettably I said things that I shouldn’t have

I don’t know if blurt thinks it’s a girl guy neither or androgynous

I have no idea

Although in Canada it’s now legal to self identify as a he she or ‘other’
I dunno

Maybe some identity as all 3 ar once

Pretty crazy but that’s the times we live in

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Doesn’t any sensible politician?

No. An elected official is suppose to represent the will of their voters and argue for them.

Not just flow with what the establishment wants. That's authoritarian and that's exactly the problem and that's exactly why Trump won in 2016.

And we have all said this. Not even just us here......but everyone who went "maga". That's the very essence of that whole party. They want a government that protects the interests of the people.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Regrettably I said things that I shouldn’t have

I don’t know if blurt thinks it’s a girl guy neither or androgynous

I have no idea

Although in Canada it’s now legal to self identify as a he she or ‘other’
I dunno

Maybe some identity as all 3 ar once

Pretty crazy but that’s the times we live in
Like a Tardism Trinity.

The insane, The psychotic and Mentally Deranged -- all in one

Got it Got it

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The Prowler also seems to have some aversion to you as well.
@TheProwler seems like a closeted individual @Lily

He’s made numerous remarks about mens and womens buttholes which bothers him including @The Countess

You see when you cast doubt on others & point them out to others it is irksome because they feel they’ve been outted

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Joe can you point out where in this sentence

"Joe you always argue for the establishment and critisize the people who challange it. Maybe you dont realize you do that"

Did you see me telling you that you support McCarthy? That isnt what I said....and I dont know how to make my point more clear. Your arguments always tend to lean towards what the establishment wants. And in this particular convo your arguments are leaning towards this thought that you think people need to settle down and accept McCarthy. That the people are causing some unnecessary problem and kicking up a petty fuss.

So I'm explaining to you why people are taking this stance. It's not petty or unessesary at all. You are criticizing his detractors here. And I'm responding to that criticism.

I'm not "fixated" on anything.....I'm responding to what you are saying.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Again MORE fucking projection.

YOU are the one who always resorts to insults and anger and fights. You keep accusing other people of YOUR own issues.

And Admin refuses to have a conversation with anyone who doesnt think like him. You guys decided that we are "hopeless" and "not worth it" to have any discussions with.

We have all attempted many times to talk to you people to no avail.

Isnt it funny how we get along with Vitty and other left leaning people just fine? He has even told you him and I have had a few heated discussions.

Let me guess though......that doesn't count because he isnt really one of you lefties, right? Tribal indeed.

We are not the ones who burn down friendships and spew hatred at people or want people in jail for not being part of our party. That's all on you guys. Anyone who doesnt kiss your ass or roll over on their convictions to accommodate your beliefs you are going to be nasty towards and degrade. It's how you guys are.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
@TheProwler seems like a closeted individual @Lily

He’s made numerous remarks about mens and womens buttholes which bothers him including @The Countess

You see when you cast doubt on others & point them out to others it is irksome because they feel they’ve been outted
Is that anything like @Admin. s deep desire to be lathered in warm baby oil and tag teamed roughly by both Andy Ngo and Elon Musk on a Scandinavian nudist beach? As expressed through is constant and wanton spam on the subject?