Why can’t Republican Kevin McCarthy get votes needed to become Speaker of the House?

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
lmkKDfj.jpeg

"Wait, that's not what we meant!"

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
The foetus loving GOP ends the School lunch program, because freedom!

zAppT3h.png

It's the right to life losers, not the right to lunch!

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh you mean by emasculating the OCE Office Of congressional Ethics, and undercutting the investigations of 4 house republicans, is that the corruption investigations you were referring to?
s

Oh you mean by emasculating the OCE Office Of congressional Ethics, and undercutting the investigations of 4 house republicans, is that the corruption investigations you were referring to?

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

You mean the dog and pony show staged by the democrats and a couple of RINOs? Nah I', referring to the possible 16 impeachments in the pipeline.

Myorkas, border security in Texas,

13 state and city DA's for catch and release policies during the Marxist BLM riots, as well as the AG.

And of course there is JB himself.

senior penor

Factory Bastard
Congress ended the free-lunch-for-all program in June, reverting to a system in which low-income families had to fill out paperwork to qualify for aid based on their income. But some families have been left behind because they do not understand the application process, and others are rejected because they do not qualify. A family of four must earn about $36,000 a year or less to qualify for free lunch.
"B...but....muh twitter post told me it was bad red men who did that"
Well now we kn ow how how to get admong to rictize a blue man policy:tell him on twitter the red men did it! ROFLMAO!

And from the screenshotted source admong wanted to sensationalize but not link to:

Congress ended the free-lunch-for-all program in June

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
People who dont understand all the wealthy people and corpos vote Democrat and Democrat policies consistently harm the working and middle class make me cringe.

Especially when you explain to them how democrats make life unaffordable .....and then they see exactly that happen and say "it was gonna be like this anyway"

Literally the party of the wealthy corpo elite pretending they are the resistance. It's so fucking cringe. It really is.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
...but unlike you @fudgepacker I don't side with either Democrats or Republicans

I think if I was an American I wouldn't belong to either party but would be more inclined to register as an Independent.

You clearly have this bias in favor of the Republicans.

But I don't. I just view them both impartially as 2 American political parties and side with neither believing in their own ways they are just as bad as the other.

Why do you need it to be "Republicans" and "Democrats" and to be in the middle so badly?

It hasnt been Republicans and Democrats for a long time, Joe. Its literally the establishment and everyone else.

You tend to feel that people who buck that system are extremists. Like we all just gotta be in line with a status quo no matter how shitty it makes our lives.

In doing this you are taking a side. You just dont really see it.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The foetus loving GOP ends the School lunch program, because freedom!

zAppT3h.png

It's the right to life losers, not the right to lunch!

Do you assholes ever pause and realize how disgusting and insensitive this manipulative line of logic is to women who have suffered immensely due to abortion or miscarriage?

Do you ever have a moment where you realize these are human beings you are talking about?

Most of these tweets are flat out lies and distortions but if we show that you wont give a fuck. You never do. You dont give a shit about kids, dont give a fuck about women. You care as much as you think you can USE people.

You just hate people. If we showed you why these tweets are wrong you would just give the finger emoji.

What made you such a hateful person? Seriously? What made you people believe your enemies are other Americans?

You dont care what happens to anyone. You guys thought it was funny that Biden with held school lunch funding from Florida because parents got a bill passed to prevent activist teachers from imposing sexual identity politcs on fucking 5 to 9 year olds.

You just repeat whatever shit you are fed. That's probably why you guys are so hostile and hateful towards anyone who challenges your logic. If you actually cared about humans you would be open and welcoming of conversations. Youd want to persuade people and foster understanding and unity.

You guys just hate.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Do you assholes
Dovey!

The language!

I was almost tempted to cover my eyes and hum seeing you talk to an older lady in such a tone.

Sure she gets a bit silly from time to time wondering what impact a republican controlled house might have on tampon availability in boys bathrooms and state funded gloryhole subsidies. But that is only because she is passionate about such important causes.

So please, in the future, can we keep it above panty line?

thank you

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Dovey!

The language!

I was almost tempted to cover my eyes and hum seeing you talk to an older lady in such a tone.

Sure she gets a bit silly from time to time wondering what impact a republican controlled house might have on tampon availability in boys bathrooms and state funded gloryhole subsidies. But that is only because she is passionate about such important causes.

So please, in the future, can we keep it above panty line?

thank you

OMG dont call that a "she"!

That shits just all too real these days lol. He will be coming into nude spas with his "girl peen" all dangling in the faces of children!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
OMG dont call that a "she"!

That shits just all too real these days lol. He will be coming into nude spas with his "girl peen" all dangling in the faces of children!
Why do you use future tense language in this instance?

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Why do you need it to be "Republicans" and "Democrats" and to be in the middle so badly?

It hasnt been Republicans and Democrats for a long time, Joe. Its literally the establishment and everyone else.

You tend to feel that people who buck that system are extremists. Like we all just gotta be in line with a status quo no matter how shitty it makes our lives.

I somewhat see your point @Dove. Both parties treat the working class in America rather poorly even tho it produces much of its wealth. I dont think they get a very good deal in America and the wealth and benefits need to distributed much better. The amount some of the ultra rich own is obscene. Eg billionaire Larry Ellison owns the ebtire island of Lanai. But the government should force Ellison to sell it to several working families like yourself. Theres no way that 1 person should be able to own that much land. Excessive concentration of land ownership is actuLly a monopoly and should be broken up.

Like Bill Gates I think Ellison supports the Democrats. So does mega billionaire Warren Buffet. At very least these people should be forced to relinquish most of their wealth to charitable public projects when they die because when they are dead they dont need their money or possessio s anymore.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I somewhat see your point @Dove. Both parties treat the working class in America rather poorly even tho it produces much of its wealth. I dont think they get a very good deal in America and the wealth and benefits need to distributed much better. The amount some of the ultra rich own is obscene. Eg billionaire Larry Ellison owns the ebtire island of Lanai. But the government should force Ellison to sell it to several working families like yourself. Theres no way that 1 person should be able to own that much land. Excessive concentration of land ownership is actuLly a monopoly and should be broken up.

Like Bill Gates I think Ellison supports the Democrats. So does mega billionaire Warren Buffet. At very least these people should be forced to relinquish most of their wealth to charitable public projects when they die because when they are dead they dont need their money or possessio s anymore.

Do you understand why "Maga Republicans" are a thing and why they are so willing to infight?

And I disagree with the force of taking money. Believe me I understand the reasoning people have with this. I really do. I'm no shill for wealthy people. I'm not a fan of any of them really. What concerns me about allowing the government to force things like this is it pages the way for government to take more by force from all of us.....and as usual...the wealthy will have loopholes and ways around it and it will only impact the rest of us negatively.

There is a reason why most of them support democrats and establishment republicans. None of those people give a fuck about any of us.....they are taken care of and they will always support what's in their own interest.

So it sounds good....sure.....but it never is what they say it is. Much like every one of these dem bills....they get a nice name for the bill and they media boosts it but when you actually read it, it's not what it claims to be at all.

And their supporters dont care, clearly.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I think bill gates Jeff bezoar warren buffet Elon musk and similarly wealthy individuals should be allowed to pass up to $1 billion to each child and spouse(a) when they die. And the rest donated to charities infrastructure projects schools parks venture capital fund of their choosing and named after them

I honestly think they don’t need all that money when they are dead and buried in the ground.

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️

They dont get there is no middle or safe space, it will get them sooner or later.

Uniparty v populism

I stopped playing along a long time ago.

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
If the rich get wealthier as everyone else does thats OK. But that ended 20 to 30 years ago and became a zero sum game.

The Dem supporters misinformed as they are believe its always been that way therefor they have no rational explanation for MAGA or Brexit etc, so they fall back on Pathos which is childish thinking . Regressing to a comfortable lie rather than horrible truths.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
This unsourced drivel is to make out the party of lincoln are bigots?

Now do the percentages that voted for civil rights laws.
Asking so much of a feeble mind.

He won't find that on any meme site you know. Be fair.

Ask him something of medium difficultly for a helmet warming drooling jerkstain. Like, what planet are you on. Or how many fingers are on your hand.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
This unsourced drivel is to make out the party of lincoln are bigots?

Now do the percentages that voted for civil rights laws.

They bring these unsourced, oversimplified and even distorted pieces of crap memes as if it's some mic drop. They dont accept info like this of one of us posts it. But if they agree with it its gospel.

What gets me is when you show them what's true....they get mad at you.

They are intensely emotionally invested in believing things about the democrat party that just isnt true at all. Theyve clung to the party of jim crow and hate and are invested in believing its the great civil rights party for the people....when it never has been.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I'm confused because you guys like to say Tweets are total bullshit and not real info at all bit yet every tweet that strokes your existing biases you accept as pure gospel fact.

You know information is check able? That when I post a Tweet.....I've actually checked it to make sure the claim is true?

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️

I'm confused because you guys like to say Tweets are total bullshit and not real info at all bit yet every tweet that strokes your existing biases you accept as pure gospel fact.

You know information is check able? That when I post a Tweet.....I've actually checked it to make sure the claim is true?

"List" memes are retarded, firstly they put the most credible claim first and obvious BS last. Most people will realise that they are being played so its a sociopathic tool. Secondly just read one out to someone else, it inevitably will sound like arrogant hectoring and condesention.

I dont post the above, memes are supposed to be fast moving information therefor brief. Imagine your views on gun ownership can be incapsulated in a picture it takes 2 seconds to get with a witty punchline and a cartoon character, say Pepe or Apu, thats an easy win.

The left cant meme because they have to much to say without saying anything and dont focus and modify it.