January 6th Committee votes to subpoena Trump

Admin.

This ain't Texas (woo), ain't. no hold'm woo woo
Site Supporter ☠️
J6 Committee sending Criminal Referrals to DOJ, which means when Marge takes over the house next year, she can't do a damn thing about it.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
"The walls are closing in"

"It's the beginning of the end"

"Indictments are imminent"

We've been hearing this shit for what... 6, 7 years now?

:OhGawd:

The brainwashed morons with TDS are an embarrassment to those of us who genuinely dislike him.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

The brainwashed morons with TDS are an embarrassment to those of us who genuinely dislike him.

You’re grumpy because the world would have been a better place right now had Bernie been elected.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
You’re grumpy because the world would have been a better place right now had Bernie been elected.

Which Bernie... the one who makes pretty speeches or the one who abandoned an entire movement he helped inspire and enthusiastically supports funneling that revolutionary energy back into the wholly corrupt democrat party?

Oh wait- they're the same guy.

Fuck Bernie Sanders.
He knows the right words to say but he's spineless and performative like the rest of the so-called "progressives" in congress.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
TDS? You e got BDS home boy. Tattooed on your penis, just like Stubbys. Fat down and out in Georgia

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Which Bernie... the one who makes pretty speeches or the one who abandoned an entire movement he helped inspire and enthusiastically supports funneling that revolutionary energy back into the wholly corrupt democrat party?

Oh wait- they're the same guy.

Fuck Bernie Sanders.
He knows the right words to say but he's spineless and performative like the rest of the so-called "progressives" in congress.

Jose Mujica for Pres.

If only...

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Trump's wholly owned Company was just convicted of Fraud, and that's just the first trial is will face in the near future.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Pretty sure he's not qualified by reason of being foreign-born (otherwise we no doubt would have had president Schwarzenegger by now) but I like the direction you're going with this...

But we did, Obama. His digital birth certificate is a fake, the proof is there.

Pfft, fuckin Barry Sortos, married to a man.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Pretty sure he's not qualified by reason of being foreign-born (otherwise we no doubt would have had president Schwarzenegger by now) but I like the direction you're going with this...

That's why I said, if only.

I think I'm fundamentally misunderstood. I know what's up...I really do believe that I have to play the game because there are vulnerable people, more vulnerable than I am that suffer if I simply check out.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
That's why I said, if only.

I think I'm fundamentally misunderstood. I know what's up...I really do believe that I have to play the game because there are vulnerable people, more vulnerable than I am that suffer if I simply check out.

As long as the duopoly remains in power we are all vulnerable, and exploited, and disposable, and ignored.

Anyone who's paying the slightest bit of attention and isn't already at the "enough is enough" point is politically useless at best and even more likely a useful fucking idiot being deployed to perpetuate a corrupt and broken-by-design system.

If the choice is "checking out" or maintaining the status quo the latter is far, far worse.

Luckily shit's not that binary though, is it?
The fearmongering reductive argument that we have to keep a shitty system because of the *possibility* that it'll get worse is total gaslighting bullshit. The fact is things are always going to get worse anyway until we stop playing that stupid fucking 'lesser of the evils' game.

Anyone saying that's "too hard" is either weak or lazy.
Those people can just get the fuck out of the way, then.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Its true Admin, Barry is married to a man, and his BC is a fake lol. FACT!

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
As long as the duopoly remains in power we are all vulnerable, and exploited, and disposable, and ignored.

Anyone who's paying the slightest bit of attention and isn't already at the "enough is enough" point is politically useless at best and even more likely a useful fucking idiot being deployed to perpetuate a corrupt and broken-by-design system.

If the choice is "checking out" or maintaining the status quo the latter is far, far worse.

Luckily shit's not that binary though, is it?
The fearmongering reductive argument that we have to keep a shitty system because of the *possibility* that it'll get worse is total gaslighting bullshit. The fact is things are always going to get worse anyway until we stop playing that stupid fucking 'lesser of the evils' game.

Anyone saying that's "too hard" is either weak or lazy.
Those people can just get the fuck out of the way, then.

How are you going to get 100's of millions of Americans to awaken? In the meantime, there are people dying from despair - literally killing themselves with drugs and being killed by others by violence.

Those people are our brethren.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
How are you going to get 100's of millions of Americans to awaken?

Why is that my job?
Who gave it to me?
Why wasn't I told?

People can either wake themselves up or get the fuck out of the way.
Fuck the incrementalism nonsense that's only another control mechanism pushed by the establishment and its apologists to ensure that Nothing. Fundamentally. Changes. Ever.

Done with it.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Why is that my job?
Who gave it to me?
Why wasn't I told?

People can either wake themselves up or get the fuck out of the way.
Fuck the incrementalism nonsense that's only another control mechanism pushed by the establishment and its apologists to ensure that Nothing. Fundamentally. Changes. Ever.

Done with it.

My bad, it was a general "you".

Throwing in the towel, imo, is no better. But we all do what we ca or not. I don't condemn you checking out. It is as valid a choice as any.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
My bad, it was a general "you".

Throwing in the towel, imo, is no better. But we all do what we ca or not. I don't condemn you checking out. It is as valid a choice as any.

You're intentionally misrepresenting what I've posted.

Again.

About done with that bullshit, too.

If you think I've been "antagonistic" up to now try putting words in my mouth or ascribing to me intentions/motives I've never ...ever... expressed again. You just want to play stupid fucking games so I don't mind showing you what kind of prizes you win when you do that.

Sound good?

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You're intentionally misrepresenting what I've posted.

Again.

About done with that bullshit, too.

If you think I've been "antagonistic" up to now try putting words in my mouth or ascribing to me intentions/motives I've never ...ever... expressed again. You just want to play stupid fucking games so I don't mind showing you what kind of prizes you win when you do that.

Sound good?

What the holy hell?

First, I often feel the same way as you.

Second, if in all the years of posting, emailing, communicating in an electronic format hasn't taught you that it's EASY to misunderstand what one is reading, I'm not sure what to tell you. Real communication between people includes tone of voice, facial expression and body language. It's easy to misunderstand what someone else means when communicating electronically because it's missing all of those. I don't intentionally misrepresent what you post when we're exchanging ideas on serious topics.

Perhaps ask questions prior to declaring war, hmm?

Last edited:

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
What the holy hell?

First, I often feel the same way as you.

Second, if in all the years of posting, emailing, communicating in an electronic format hasn't taught you that it's EASY to misunderstand what one is reading, I'm not sure what to tell you. Real communication between people includes tone of voice, facial expression and body language. It's easy to misunderstand what someone else means when communicating electronically. I don't intentionally misrepresent what you post when we're exchanging ideas on serious topics.

Perhaps ask questions prior to declaring war, hmm?
This is bozo Gayyittyy is just a more eloquent than average Trumptard trying to disguise himself as being beyond petty partisanship.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
This is bozo Gayyittyy is just a more eloquent than average Trumptard trying to disguise himself as being beyond petty partisanship.

When a person posts that the average person out there that doesn't see what he sees about this system should "get the hell out of his way", I kind of interpret that as throwing in the towel.

If we aren't in the pit for ourselves AND our countrymen, what the fuck is any of this about?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
When a person posts that the average person out there that doesn't see what he sees about this system should "get the hell out of his way", I kind of interpret that as throwing in the towel.

If we aren't in the pit for ourselves AND our countrymen, what the fuck is any of this about?
I think he is as they say, just taking a position a troll as it were. at least my benefit of a doubt may be recoverable, but I doubt it.