January 6th, "gonna be wild"

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
WHATABOUTISM IS FUTILE

QAnon-Loving Ex-Marine Accused in Capitol Riot Fled to Mexico as Feds Closed In

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
You know, what you are just too god awfully stupid to understand is this:

Very very few, if any of us at all, believe these rioters are innocent of crimes. They are not. What we've taken issue with is the fact that leftist riots have produced similar outcomes (with the exception of temporarily delaying a vote count) during dozens of "peaceful protests" to the ones observed on Jan 6th and yet you leftist dirtbags have absolutely nothing to say about them.

But you'll cry to high heaven about some doofus testifying that he was scared on Jan 6th

And they will just keep staying on stuck on stupid like programmed robots. Disconnected from reality.

They dont care about crimes. They care about destroying democracy.

It's always been a tactic of tyrants to label dissenters as seditious terrorists. It's in the authoritarian manual.

Take something done by the opposers and overblow it beyond reason and use it to criminalize dissent. Admin and the prog hive are so stupid they support it.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
WHATABOUTISM IS FUTILE

QAnon-Loving Ex-Marine Accused in Capitol Riot Fled to Mexico as Feds Closed In

You know, what you are just too god awfully stupid to understand is this:

Very very few, if any of us at all, believe these rioters are innocent of crimes. They are not. What we've taken issue with is the fact that leftist riots have produced similar outcomes (with the exception of temporarily delaying a vote count) during dozens of "peaceful protests" to the ones observed on Jan 6th and yet you leftist dirtbags have absolutely nothing to say about them.

But you'll cry to high heaven about some doofus testifying that he was scared on Jan 6th

And they will just keep staying on stuck on stupid like programmed robots. Disconnected from reality.

They dont care about crimes. They care about destroying democracy.
Now you see why I just call them fags ?

they are the lowest common denominator, unworthy of well thought out replies.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Here is the disgusting fucking reality

"They’re being treated like third-world country political prisoners,” Gohmert said of January 6 defendants. “I mean, very, very vindictive—like a third world country, except it’s happening in this country.”

“Some of them were violent, and I would have no problem sending them to prison,” he explained. “But there are so many that just did very little. And if they were Democrats, and were burning down stores, they would already have been out on bail.”

Rep. Gohmert continued, saying, “The two-tier justice system has really become so apparent to anybody that’s paying attention. It is really tragic. But the Justice Department has been able to scare a lot of Republicans and their people that were thinking about coming back to Washington and protesting. And they’re scared to do that because they read and hear about these people being put in jail, who did nothing wrong, some of them—an 18-year-old that gets put in prison and 23 hours a day in solitary, and then after a story came out … and they went to 24-hour lockup.”"

And absolutely NO ONE has been charged with insurrection. WONDER WHY?

In fact a lot of people are just sitting in jail with no charges.

This isnt America.....and these dumb ass brainwashed leftists are supporting tyranny.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
"This is not normal. It’s not normal to isolate people and make them eat on their floor,” said Marty Tankleff, who is representing Jan. 6 defendants Edward Lang and Dominic Pezzola.

Meanwhile, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) earlier this month said there needs to be a commission to investigate the breach.

“Today is the 100th day since the January 6th insurrection and assault on the Capitol and our Democracy,” Pelosi wrote in her letter on April 16. “On this 100th day, we are determined to seek the truth of January 6th. To do so, we must have a January 6th Commission. To that end, we have once again sent a proposal for such a Commission to the Republicans, modeled after the 9/11 Commission.”"

By "attack on Democracy" in Pelosi land? She means people who oppose the left. Because to them democracy means a left wing totalitarian regime where is people protest against them or push back, they lose their rights and are treated as terrorists.

And hyperpartisan robots like Admin think this is reasonable and everyone he disagrees with should suffer in gulags for the offense of opposing his nazi party.

Again....the left IS destroying the country. They are turning us into a 3rd world shit hole where no one has any rights. We are gonna HAVE to kill these people eventually if we want to keep our rights and freedoms. There is no room for people like this in a free society....none. We have constitutional permission to over throw this exact form of tyranny.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
"A public search of the charging documents for the 579 people charged over Jan. 6 activities at the U.S. Capitol building show exactly zero charges for “insurrection.” Furthermore, it does not show charges for “treason” or “rebellion.”

If this were truly a “coup” attempt or an “insurrection,” as the media continues to say, then surely those charges would have been brought. Instead, the majority of the charges thus far appear to be for crimes such as: “Knowingly entering or remaining in any restricted building or grounds without lawful authority”; “Unlawful entry to restricted building”; and “Violent entry and disorderly conduct on Capitol grounds.”

Serious charges — but not “attempted murder,” “plotting to execute a member of Congress”; “carrying an unauthorized firearm in a government building”; or “rebellion, treason or insurrection against the United States.” The charges are pedestrian in contrast to the Democratic Party’s hyperbolic narrative, which has been echoed and amplified by an uncritical mainstream media.

Gosar continued to press Wray about the FBI’s investigation of Jan. 6 and touched upon the matter of the pipe bomb threats.

“I’m changing gears again, Director Wray, the FBI released several 30-second video clips of a suspected pipe bomber seeking the public’s help to identify him,” Gosar said. “Two of the video clips begin and end with the suspect already in the middle of the frame. You know how long the suspect pipe bomber was there and which way he exited, but you have withheld that information from the public. The FBI is in possession of the full tapes of the pipe bomb suspect and knows far more than the public about potential identifying details. You have begged the public’s help in identifying this pipe bomb suspect. You even offered a $100,000 reward. Why have you not released the full tapes if you truly intend to leverage the public’s help? Will you commit to releasing the full tapes to the public immediately?”

“No, sir, I can’t make that commitment,” Wray said. “I’m very careful about making sure that we protect the integrity of the ongoing investigation, and when we share information with the public while asking for their help, it has to be done very thoughtfully with regard to both the solicitation for assistance as well as, again, the protection of the integrity of the ongoing investigation…”"

Right

"But here are a few more things we do know that do not fully square with the prevailing mainstream narrative. We know there was a ‘stand down’ order effectively issued that prevented the Capitol Police and the National Guard from full responding as if it were indeed a threat to the lives of the Congress members. The Capitol Police’s Inspector General testified in April on the matter, but refused to give the name of the official who issued it. We also know, as far as publicly available charging documents are concerned, that no one had a firearm inside the Capitol building.

We know these extremists were not all ‘Trump supporters’. As a Reuters report stated about the Boogaloo Bois, one of the extremist groups at the Capitol: “While most ‘boogaloos’ are libertarians who largely oppose Trump, Dunn said the group embraced the moment to strike against the government.” Furthermore, the purported “far right” group has allied itself with the “far left” group Black Lives Matter. We also know that there were some Antifa supporters in the mob, such as John Earle Sullivan, the filmer of Ashli Babbitt’s shooter."

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
227635750_10227014135407291_5984205234881583839_n.jpg

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Isn't amazing how easily the media can spin naive little guppies like Aidsmin up into another Tears for Trump frenzy whenever they want ?

Don't worry little Aidsmin, NY is gonna get him for those outstanding parking tickets any day now... and when they come for him they're bringing hell with them. Pinky swear.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
FBI report determines there was no coordination or plan on what to do on Jan 6th. No evidence at all that there was an attempted "coup" or "insurrection". It really was just a riot.

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
About fukin time!

Newsmax* gtfo

Because if groups of corporatists are not manufacturing leftwing narratives, its just not trustworthy!

Pssst...hey Dove, were you aware that yer NewsMax has strongly endorsed the Biden administration's efforts to get people vaxxed?

If not, maybe yer narrative needs updating.

Does that make the info they report true or false?

If you answer that right, you see my point.

And by your point, that should make Newsmax more valid to Admin who thinks MSNBS, Salon and Huff are the only accurate sources and everything else are all lies from the pit of right wing extremist hell.

What is my "narrative"?

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
About fukin time!

Newsmax* gtfo

Because if groups of corporatists are not manufacturing leftwing narratives, its just not trustworthy!

Pssst...hey Dove, were you aware that yer NewsMax has strongly endorsed the Biden administration's efforts to get people vaxxed?

And by your point, that should make Newsmax more valid to Admin who thinks MSNBS, Salon and Huff are the only accurate sources and everything else are all lies from the pit of right wing extremist hell.

What is my "narrative"?

Based on yer post that I quoted, yer narrative seems to be that Admin only trusts news sources that regurgitate "corporatist manufactured leftwing narratives." And yer foundation for that narrative is that he thinks Newsmax is a shit source.

Personally I don't think it's totally a shit source, but maybe I have more tolerance for a news site that routinely hires jobless right wing spokesholes who are in the soup for various misdeeds that don't reflect well on the ethics of their former employees. I don't know, I haven't asked Admin what his beef is. And it cannot be emphasized enough, that NEITHER HAVE YOU, DOVE.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
About fukin time!

Newsmax* gtfo

What is my "narrative"?
What is my narrative you ding dong?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

They should have sung before they attacked cops with weapons and bear spray.

Meanwhile BLM and Antifa have caused carnage nationwide and you leftist cunts either stay quiet or support them.

They haven't tried overturning an election.

You mean the last one which was fraudulent as fuck?

Wars have started over less...

It's called treason.

It wasn't fraudulent, that is a lie.

The treasonous behavior was on January 6th, end of.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

They should have sung before they attacked cops with weapons and bear spray.

Meanwhile BLM and Antifa have caused carnage nationwide and you leftist cunts either stay quiet or support them.

They haven't tried overturning an election.

You mean the last one which was fraudulent as fuck?

Wars have started over less...

It's called treason.

It wasn't fraudulent, that is a lie.

The treasonous behavior was on January 6th, end of.
Super fraudulent. biden isnt and will never be the duly elected president of anything other than crapping his diaper.