January 6th, "gonna be wild"

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
y3v49zy.jpeg
I only wished they brought their guns and had a REAL insurrection!
They did bring their guns, Potatoe Head.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I can't wait.....it's like holding back that huge orgasm during some bangin' ass sex.....and once you explode....ahhhh the heavenly bliss..... Biden is fucked without the feeling!!!! Bwahahahaha!!! @X honey, where you at? I'm horny now. :LMAO2::LMAO::Excited1::EvilOne2:

Are you saying you're going to have a big orgasm when Trump finally gets kicked out on his ass. You and a few billion other people. LMAO.

giphy.gif
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

We all know it's not gonna work out that way. Too much evidence is stacked against this election. If Biden gets it, everyone (besides the lefties) know he cheated his way in. How come no other election has EVER been fought over like this in history??? Lack of voter fraud, much? Why do Republicans care so much about THIS election in general and not so much other elections in history??? Why??? Think about it.

Brilliant words from back at the beginning of this long-ass thread. ^^^^ LMAO

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
I can't wait.....it's like holding back that huge orgasm during some bangin' ass sex.....and once you explode....ahhhh the heavenly bliss..... Biden is fucked without the feeling!!!! Bwahahahaha!!! @X honey, where you at? I'm horny now. :LMAO2::LMAO::Excited1::EvilOne2:

Are you saying you're going to have a big orgasm when Trump finally gets kicked out on his ass. You and a few billion other people. LMAO.

giphy.gif

We all know it's not gonna work out that way. Too much evidence is stacked against this election. If Biden gets it, everyone (besides the lefties) know he cheated his way in. How come no other election has EVER been fought over like this in history??? Lack of voter fraud, much? Why do Republicans care so much about THIS election in general and not so much other elections in history??? Why??? Think about it.

You reread this thread?

Why?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Hey, @Blazor, I'm curious about something. You are always talking about how you're ready to fight in the civil war. Why weren't you on the January 6 battlefield? Are you all talk, no action?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

giphy.gif

You reread this thread?

Why?

Don't jump to conclusions without evidence of any kind. I only read the first couple of pages. I wanted to see what stupid shit righties here were saying before the insurrection. It's funny.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Hey, @Blazor, I'm curious about something. You are always talking about how you're ready to fight in the civil war. Why weren't you on the January 6 battlefield? Are you all talk, no action?
Cause Saint Trump didnt tell me to show up with my AR and thousands of rounds. You can bet your commie ass that if there was an insurrection, libtard heads would be used as bowling balls!

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Lokfag is another loud mouth civil war poser.
Thats Lokmar, faggit ass! PWN3D!
when are you getting up off your fat coward ass and going to war?
Whenever you tards send Trump to prison.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

giphy.gif

You reread this thread?

Why?

Don't jump to conclusions without evidence of any kind. I only read the first couple of pages. I wanted to see what stupid shit righties here were saying before the insurrection. It's funny.

"Insurrection" ... right. Funny how Jan 6th was an insurrection and the evilest thing that ever happened and threatened our democracy and all that, but all the hundreds of other violent assaults on the Civil Society by ravening mobs of hate-filled Registered Democrats in the year before Jan 6th were just, you know, mostly peaceful protests.

It's also kind of interesting how some of those Trumpian Insurrectionists are still being held in unlawful detention more than a year later without being officially charged with anything.

I wonder if any BLM niggers or Antifa commies are still in detention anywhere all this time later?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

giphy.gif

You reread this thread?

Why?

"Insurrection" ... right. Funny how Jan 6th was an insurrection and the evilest thing that ever happened and threatened our democracy and all that, but all the hundreds of other violent assaults on the Civil Society by ravening mobs of hate-filled Registered Democrats in the year before Jan 6th were just, you know, mostly peaceful protests.

It's also kind of interesting how some of those Trumpian Insurrectionists are still being held in unlawful detention more than a year later without being officially charged with anything.

I wonder if any BLM niggers or Antifa commies are still in detention anywhere all this time later?

What did BLM do at the capital when they were ratifying the vote? I don't remember reading anything about that. Link some articles, will you?

A LOT of people were arrested at the protests, btw.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
^^^Exactly what a cowardly braggart would say.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

giphy.gif

You reread this thread?

Why?

What did BLM do at the capital when they were ratifying the vote? I don't remember reading anything about that. Link some articles, will you?

I remember not too long before J6 The Feds turned the Hill into an armed camp because the black people were marching peacefully

lincoln-memorial-national-guard-gty-jt-210218_1613670072400_hpMain_16x9_1600.jpg

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
^^^Exactly what a cowardly braggart would say.
^^Exactly what a big fat deflecting gayvee faggit would say.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

giphy.gif

You reread this thread?

Why?

I remember not too long before J6 The Feds turned the Hill into an armed camp because the black people were marching peacefully

lincoln-memorial-national-guard-gty-jt-210218_1613670072400_hpMain_16x9_1600.jpg
LOL! They dont have any guns!

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

If you think that was the battlefield, then honey, you wont believe what you will see when the Call to Arms happens.

That was a simple protest, that folks wanted an honest accounting of the votes because they were not being heard.

ABC group got involved and instigated some shit though. Its called a False Flag.

"Battlefield" hahahahaha, you crack me up woman :LOL3:

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

giphy.gif

You reread this thread?

Why?

And I remember just after J6 when your crew "blocked off every door" to the place demanding Biden do what they say. And yet not a peep on the media.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

giphy.gif

You reread this thread?

Why?

What did BLM (and Antifa) do in Lafayette Park outside of the White House in May of 2020? Was that not an assault upon a seat of government and therefore fitting of the definition of "insurrection?" Yet none of you Leftist vermin ever call that event an "Insurrection." Why is that?

... and, of anyone "arrested" for the Mayhem , violence and "insurrectionist" activity that took place place around the White House in May of 2020, how many are still being held in detention over a year later?

Answer the question, dearhreart, or simply admit that there is apparently a two-tiered system of Justice in America now and you Leftist filth are on the side of Tyranny.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Proud Boyz leader arrested when he got to DC. From where he burnt a BLM sign a while back.
It'll be interresting seeing them try to charge a black dude with a hate crime! :LOL1:
Cool story Kids!

Look at the LA and overall Cali chapters for numbers uptakes of the proud boys.

What's cool is that you've the IQ of a spineless jellyfish when faced with facts.

Few want you in the US... the majority would just assume slit your throat for being a gullible dupe.

...and if you're not that, ram a hatchet into your skull while you're watching.
Don't give up on your ESL classes Pedro!

Shush, Mongo...
Will you cry tomorrow after it's all over?
The ballot packing wont be done by tomorrow.
The Pentagon is Sending the Kent State National Guard to deal with the Proud Momma's Boys in DC tomorrow, I hope thay packed enough body bags.

SDUqyfiBVx0upygCO5gdj6IbRiUT0UsvVOrAPKSUFesDX3PnVfiIIOgEpKGCPgBOAhV0dHJvhxdi0xHoJMsdIn1x4zCqqb7oKshAHCkfG0QMTTDoQyuFL752Ru5oAQ
You mean they're sending in real soldiers and not piss weak dishonorably discharged little pansies like you?

Are you a veteran too? Nothing like spitting in the faces of our current or former warriors. It's like the 60's again.
He's not a warrior. He's a liberty hating chump and his military leaders so that for themselves

Don't people that serve all go through basic training and then are ready to protect our country? Is this how your brand of conservatism "supports our troops"?
Tell me how shit rags like him are "protecting our country" when he actively supports the people eager to burn in down?

Because he ran from some rice farmers in a jungle 4000 miles away? pfft. joke.
Why if it isn't the original cowerd of the county.

I like how Trump conservatives "support our troops" and "veterans". It's impressive, they're like libs spitting on our guys that went to Nam.
Correction. I'm spitting on the cowardly clowns who hid in a bush while their breathren fought in nam
You didn't even serve in the Boy Scouts fat boy, gtfo.
YOu call what you did serving?

Serving GI's through a hole in the wall is not serving in the traditional sense, sugar.
dNn1M9v.png

That's the way the world goes round, one minute you're up and the next, you're down.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

giphy.gif

You reread this thread?

Why?

What did BLM (and Antifa) do in Lafayette Park outside of the White House in May of 2020? Was that not an assault upon a seat of government and therefore fitting of the definition of "insurrection?" Yet none of you Leftist vermin ever call that event an "Insurrection." Why is that?

... and, of anyone "arrested" for the Mayhem , violence and "insurrectionist" activity that took place place around the White House in May of 2020, how many are still being held in detention over a year later?

Answer the question, dearhreart, or simply admit that there is apparently a two-tiered system of Justice in America now and you Leftist filth are on the side of Tyranny.
Would you explain what the point of Trump corralling all those busy and importantish people and marching them across the street so he could stand like a dildo in front of a Church holding up some random bible, 'splain that to us Raggy.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

giphy.gif

You reread this thread?

Why?

Would you explain what the point of Trump corralling all those busy and importantish people and marching them across the street so he could stand like a dildo in front of a Church holding up some random bible, 'splain that to us Raggy.

Sure. Right after you 'splain to me how many of the Antifa and BLM "peaceful protestors" were still being held in detention, without charges being filed or a judicial hearing, over a year after Trump made his little walk across the park?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
The only thing admin can "splain" is the overwhelming joy he feels when a hunk nuts in his mouth

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Proud Boyz leader arrested when he got to DC. From where he burnt a BLM sign a while back.
It'll be interresting seeing them try to charge a black dude with a hate crime! :LOL1:
Cool story Kids!

What's cool is that you've the IQ of a spineless jellyfish when faced with facts.

Few want you in the US... the majority would just assume slit your throat for being a gullible dupe.

Shush, Mongo...
The Pentagon is Sending the Kent State National Guard to deal with the Proud Momma's Boys in DC tomorrow, I hope thay packed enough body bags.

SDUqyfiBVx0upygCO5gdj6IbRiUT0UsvVOrAPKSUFesDX3PnVfiIIOgEpKGCPgBOAhV0dHJvhxdi0xHoJMsdIn1x4zCqqb7oKshAHCkfG0QMTTDoQyuFL752Ru5oAQ
You mean they're sending in real soldiers and not piss weak dishonorably discharged little pansies like you?

Are you a veteran too? Nothing like spitting in the faces of our current or former warriors. It's like the 60's again.
He's not a warrior. He's a liberty hating chump and his military leaders so that for themselves

Don't people that serve all go through basic training and then are ready to protect our country? Is this how your brand of conservatism "supports our troops"?
Tell me how shit rags like him are "protecting our country" when he actively supports the people eager to burn in down?

I like how Trump conservatives "support our troops" and "veterans". It's impressive, they're like libs spitting on our guys that went to Nam.
Correction. I'm spitting on the cowardly clowns who hid in a bush while their breathren fought in nam

Serving GI's through a hole in the wall is not serving in the traditional sense, sugar.
dNn1M9v.png

That's the way the world goes round, one minute you're up and the next, you're down.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Cool story Kids!

Shush, Mongo...

dNn1M9v.png

Is that your beat off scene?