Insurrection!!!!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Leftist Agitators Blockade Every Entrance to the White House, Issue Demands to Biden

Yet those who were arrested were all let out on bail.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
It's not insurrection when the left does it. Its revolution lol.

We need to know ahead of time when they stink up the Capitol so we can go take care of things.

Come on guys

Dont leave it to the women lol. I'll go either way but COME ON.

I wanna use melee weapons so bad.

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
The Western Journal* and nobody else reporting, not Fox, Not Breitbart, not OAN....gosh I'm convinced that some libtards were able to seal off the most secure building on the planet. Wow! Neat!

</graspingatstraws.gif.exe>

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
The Western Journal* and nobody else reporting, not Fox, Not Breitbart, not OAN....gosh I'm convinced that some libtards were able to seal off the most secure building on the planet. Wow! Neat!

need to seal off your asshole to, cause your shameless faggotry is just outta hand already

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
I've searched on a couple engines, and not a peep about this nonsense anyfuckingwhereexcept from from the Western Rag, that like Duh'v seems to know things no one else on the planet knows.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I've searched on a couple engines, and not a peep about this nonsense anyfuckingwhereexcept from from the Western Rag, that like Duh'v seems to know things no one else on the planet knows.
you know how to suck cock tho

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
^^^ The Multifaceted Stubby!

"I met my first midget in Mexico, and he was a waiter with a sombrero on his head, filled with chips and salsa. Like I was gonna let that guy get away - I don't think so" Stubby's Sex Date

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
^^^ The Multifaceted Stubby!

"I met my first midget in Mexico, and he was a waiter with a sombrero on his head, filled with chips and salsa. Like I was gonna let that guy get away - I don't think so" Stubby's Sex Date
^^^^ the leach on Trump's cock!

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Yeah, must be another crazy conspiracy theory. NOT!

Sunrise-Movement-817x429.jpg

Democratic Rep. Cori Bush of Missouri, left, and Democratic Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez of New York rally hundreds of young climate activists in Lafayette Square on the north side of the White House to demand that President Joe Biden work to make the Green New Deal into law on Monday in Washington, D.C.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

We need to know ahead of time when they stink up the Capitol so we can go take care of things.

Come on guys

Lol too funny.

The Southern Women of the war of Northern Aggression were feisty!!! As a man, you either went to war or face the womans wraith lol. Its why a lot of them wouldnt surrender and go home, to face the woman lol. Plenty of Southern Women did their part too.

Dont mess with a real Southern Woman! Just ask @Succubus lol.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Admin dont know how to work the internet.

Plug this into your browser, "Leftist Agitators Blockade Every Entrance to the White House, Issue Demands to Biden"

More than a dozen links.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I actually didnt bother checking because I genuinely dont give a fuck anymore.

You guys are such lying hypocrites that it doesnt even matter.

After Jan 6th you guys went completely hysterical and actually said "what if it was black people!" which just showed the absolutely depths of ignorance and stupidity of team left.

As if BLM wasnt there just a few short months prior threatening to murder police and burn the WH, harassing and attacking senators and elderly people and anyone coming out of the RNC and burning down DC.

After all that 3rd world savagery you guys have the audacity to clutch your pearls and call the 6th an insurrection.

No one takes you guys seriously outside of your insanely partisan bubble.

I genuinely have decided that whatever nonleft people do at this point is acceptable and we should care about our standards and consistency as much as you guys do yours.

Just because those of us not brainwashed into the left authoritarian cult know things you guys dont doesnt mean anything except that we will check multiple sources and listen to people, where as you guys have a very narrow view on what information you find acceptable and you dont even know how to read those. You dont know how to cut through the bells and whistles of the writers opinion and filter out the bias.

You guys dont even admit you HAVE any bias. You just force the premise that you guys are right and are the good guys so whatever your "side" does or says is okay.

Which is extremely dangerous, closed minded and highly destructive to the country but as I said before.....as long as you feel emotionally satisfied that the people you irrationally hate are being punished, why bother with rights?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Plug this into your browser, "Leftist Agitators Blockade Every Entrance to the White House, Issue Demands to Biden"

More than a dozen links.

He isnt going to even look at anything that doesnt perfectly align with his views. Anything outside of that is "right wing propaganda!".

These are not normal thinking people. He absolutely will not accept anything unless its told to him by his left wing sources or echo chambers.

He wont even accept us speaking for our own selves about what our stances are. He even gets that from his narrow index of acceptable sources.

That's how these people have become. Rigid, radicalized closed minded haters.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

More than a dozen links.

He isnt going to even look at anything that doesnt perfectly align with his views.
Maybe throw a couple of pictures of big sweaty cock to draw his attention

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

More than a dozen links.

He isnt going to even look at anything that doesnt perfectly align with his views.

I would but I dont really wanna look at pictures of big sweaty cock and I would have to search and see it to send it lol.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

More than a dozen links.

I would but I dont really wanna look at pictures of big sweaty cock and I would have to search and see it to send it lol.
Have Joe do it. He's one of those helpful fags

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter

Come on guys

Lol too funny.

The Southern Women of the war of Northern Aggression were feisty!!! As a man, you either went to war or face the womans wraith lol. Its why a lot of them wouldnt surrender and go home, to face the woman lol. Plenty of Southern Women did their part too.

Dont mess with a real Southern Woman! Just ask @Succubus lol.

You got that shit right, brother!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Come on guys

The Democrats may find a way on their own to go broke - by going Woke.
And the odd thing is, the Republicans don't even need to lift a finger to help them!
At this rate, the Democrats could self-destruct.
The leftist factions are so dumb.
Biden just cancelled a pipeline for them, began talks to restart the Paris Accord.

What more do these idiots want?!
Push CRT, and an impractical Green New Deal that'll drive Independents who voted for Biden back to voting Republican.

A good spanking from mean Unca Donald with their ass cheeks spread out on his lap is what these little bitches need.

He should spank this one with the mic good and hard too:

Sunrise-Movement-817x429.jpg

You need a good fucking spanking, Bitch!

And that Black Bitch with the frown too.

spanking-in-vintage-comics-31.jpg

"We hated your fucking guts Donald but come back in power and spank us some more! And do it harder this time!"

Wahhh!

Last edited:

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The Democrats only use the law as a weapon against st their opponents. Their side walks Scot free. We no longer have the rule of law in the U.S..

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Where are the fucking Leftards? Come on Soy Squad, talk about the "terrorists".

Oh wait, these fucks are part of y'all's squad. No wonder y'all are silent as shit.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

More than a dozen links.

I bet you’ve got thousands Stubby.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Oh wait, these fucks are part of y'all's squad. No wonder y'all are silent as shit.

I was wondering if y’all are gonna participate in the next feeble effort? I think most of ya don’t have the balls.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

I was wondering if y’all are gonna participate in the next feeble effort? I think most of ya don’t have the balls.

Stop fishing Sea, Im not posting a pic of my balls, lol.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

wait a minute... you're over the age of 10 right?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

wait a minute... you're over the age of 10 right?

Stubby which theme parks ard on the adgenda this weekend