The "Addicted to Love" Singer Robert Palmer, Sentenced to 5 years in prison for Capital Insurrection.

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned
What bullshit !

.He said he was sorry and cried even. That worked for Kyle, why not this guy?
The judge must be a Librule.

Robert Palmer, 54, of Largo, Florida, wept as he told U.S. District Judge Tanya Chutkan that he recently watched a video of his actions that day and could not believe what he was seeing.

“Your honor. I’m really really ashamed of what I did,” he said through tears.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
What bullshit !

Robert Palmer, 54, of Largo, Florida, wept as he told U.S. District Judge Tanya Chutkan that he recently watched a video of his actions that day and could not believe what he was seeing.

He will be getting it on in Prison now.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Also......NO ONE had been charged with "insurrection". That isnt what he was charged with.

Learn to fucking READ. Do you know how propaganda works? LOOK at the wording. They cant say he was charged and convicted with "insurrection"......because he wasnt. But slipping I the word will make your mushy shill brains stay in the mind set.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
Also......NO ONE had been charged with "insurrection". That isnt what he was charged with.

Learn to fucking READ. Do you know how propaganda works? LOOK at the wording. They cant say he was charged and convicted with "insurrection"......because he wasnt. But slipping I the word will make your mushy shill brains stay in the mind set.
Hey its the hair splitting troall!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Btw 5 years for dissenting against the government SHOULD worry you stupid fucking shills.
Reading the post before responding, may improve your woeful reputation.

First off my "reputation" is garbage and I worked hard to keep it there so yuppies like you clutch your pearl's EXTRA hard when the "junkie stripper" is smarter than you.

Second....I did read it. So far Robert fucking Palmer is getting harsher treatment than the actual seditious rioters who murdered Secoriea Turner.

You idiots dont SEE what's happening. You actually think opposing parties getting rowdy at the Capitol and spooking politicains is some high crime and that attacking and burning down communities of innocent regular people is just a "mostly peaceful protest".

Do you see the problem here? Probably not....you are a shill.

We should use this thread to start listing off pages of leftwing domestic terrorism starting from the 60s up to today. It would be hella easy.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Figures the guy who thinks Robert Palmer the singer rose from the dead to commit an insurrection would laugh at leftwing terrorists committing acts of violence for months.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Figures the guy who thinks Robert Palmer the singer rose from the dead to commit an insurrection would laugh at leftwing terrorists committing acts of violence for months.
If I could I send you a sense of humor, or critical thinking for Xmas I would.

I laughed pretty hard that you thought the long deceased Palmer came back on Jan 6th to protest a Biden presidency.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️

I laughed pretty hard that you thought the long deceased Palmer came back on Jan 6th to protest a Biden presidency.
I did, where and when was this, and can you document this with at least 3 witnesses?

One of my exes hated this Capital Insurrectionist Robert Palmer's early radio hits, I won't go into all the sordid details as to why she felt that way, out of respect for her.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I did, where and when was this, and can you document this with at least 3 witnesses?

One of my exes hated this early Capital Insurrectionist Robert Palmer's radio hits, I won't go into why.

Was she the sort to prefer it cold?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️

One of my exes hated this early Capital Insurrectionist Robert Palmer's radio hits, I won't go into why.

Was she the sort to prefer it cold?

No she was a very sweet girl, and was teased in high school about being the girl snuck through the alley.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
Looks like the next time, they should bring guns!

You are such a goober, no wonder you're bald.

Cool story, faggit.

What else frightens you, besides darker skinned people and homosexuals?

And then what happened?

Thomas Jefferson's Bastard Multi Generation Great Grandson Stole your Golden Boyd Rims off your custom Honda Civic with the Coffee Can Exhaust Tip.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Cool story, faggit.

And then what happened?

Thomas Jefferson's Bastard Multi Generation Great Grandson Stole your Golden Boyd Rims off your custom Honda Civic with the Coffee Can Exhaust Tip.

Really? I've never owned a Honda! Must be in the future!!!!

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️

Cool story, faggit.

And then what happened?

Really? I've never owned a Honda! Must be in the future!!!!

Maybe after they discover a cure for baldnessedness. LOL. I however am blessed with a full head of thick soft hair.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Have to admit this thread got me. I'm thinking, "There's no way singer Robert Palmer takes his politics this seriously..."

Googled it, and didn't even realize the guy was dead!

I never realized he was British. Thought he was American.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
What bullshit !

That's the Kyle Rittenhouse defense, right? It can be very effective.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
What bullshit !

That's the Kyle Rittenhouse defense, right? It can be very effective.

No, Kyle's defense was his actions were obvious self defense. And the kid has ptsd because of it.

Lovely how the left attacked an obvious ptsd panick attack as "crocodile tears" when it was a....panick attack. Not "tears".

People know the media controls how the left treats people and how unempathetic they are.