Is AiDSman addicted to CockSniffing?

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Lately AidsMan is heavy into sniffing HeCocks and get high from that.

Discuss

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
He considers himself the official spokesperson (They/them) for the LGBTQP community on BF.

Did I get the pronouns right for those that call themself gender fluid? :LOL3:

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
His eyesight's failing him (getting old sucks doesn't it?) so maybe he's just using a familiar scent to find his pal Seamonkey? You know how inseparable those two are.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
His eyesight's failing him (getting old sucks doesn't it?) so maybe he's just using a familiar scent to find his pal Seamonkey? You know how inseparable those two are.

Old. Judging from you photo, and your voice, you look older than Moses

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Seamonkey, Lulz. One thing I like about Garraty is he's real and doesn't mind admitting that he's getting on a bit, not that it's shameful in any way.

Imagine if say, Aidsman admitted to being a faggot, Lily admitted to being a morbidly obese slob, Semen admitted to being jewish, Flynn admitted to being a 300lbs dewd, etc.... the honesty would be refreshing.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Seamonkey, Lulz. One thing I like about Garraty is he's real and doesn't mind admitting that he's getting on a bit, not that it's shameful in any way.

Imagine if say, Aidsman admitted to being a faggot, Lily admitted to being a morbidly obese slob, Semen admitted to being jewish, Flynn admitted to being a 300lbs dewd, etc.... the honesty would be refreshing.

You're an uneducated and ignorant moron who shills for a loser that committed suicide.