The "Addicted to Love" Singer Robert Palmer, Sentenced to 5 years in prison for Capital Insurrection.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Looks like the next time, they should bring guns!

You are such a goober, no wonder you're bald.

Cool story, faggit.

What else frightens you, besides darker skinned people and homosexuals?

And then what happened?

Thomas Jefferson's Bastard Multi Generation Great Grandson Stole your Golden Boyd Rims off your custom Honda Civic with the Coffee Can Exhaust Tip.

Really? I've never owned a Honda! Must be in the future!!!!

Maybe after they discover a cure for baldnessedness. LOL. I however am blessed with a full head of thick soft hair.

Who cares? You're a liberal faggit. Meanwhile, I've made about $200K 2 years in a row. Sux to be you, faggit!

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Cool story, faggit.

And then what happened?

Thomas Jefferson's Bastard Multi Generation Great Grandson Stole your Golden Boyd Rims off your custom Honda Civic with the Coffee Can Exhaust Tip.

Maybe after they discover a cure for baldnessedness. LOL. I however am blessed with a full head of thick soft hair.

Who cares? You're a liberal faggit. Meanwhile, I've made about $200K 2 years in a row. Sux to be you, faggit!

And yet you are still miserable.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
So much irony.

So. So very much irony lulz.

It's not even a sport.

True story. As a kid I actually thought he was singing "I gotta bad case of loving JEWS" and I never asked anyone about it lol

I also thought AC/DC was singing "Dunder sheep" so. I had some issues with song lyrics.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️

Cool story, faggit.

And then what happened?

With your $200K and Pauncho's $275K If you guys got gay married, the combined bliss of $475K you two would become pure energy!

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Cool story, faggit.

And then what happened?

With your $200K and Pauncho's $275K If you guys got gay married, the combined bliss of $475K you two would become pure energy!

You would have gay marriage on your mind, faggot

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Cool story, faggit.

And then what happened?

Do you have a Notification set up for when I post, or are you just very patient with the f5 key?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Cool story, faggit.

And then what happened?

LOL! You bumped your fukin head! Its true that I hate the direction you cunts are taking the country tho!

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Cool story, faggit.

And then what happened?

Do you have a Notification set up for when I post, or are you just very patient with the f5 key?

You suck cock. Don’t deny it

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
So much irony.

So. So very much irony lulz.

It's not even a sport.

True story. As a kid I actually thought he was singing "I gotta bad case of loving JEWS" and I never asked anyone about it lol

I also thought AC/DC was singing "Dunder sheep" so. I had some issues with song lyrics.

LOL! I actually sang it that was sometimes for a LOL! Aryan wept.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Cool story, faggit.

And then what happened?

I bet you dream about having a sugar daddy but those days are long behind you....just like your prolapsed anus!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Cool story, faggit.

And then what happened?

LOL! You bumped your fukin head! Its true that I hate the direction you cunts are taking the country tho!

Tax slaves who are ran by GovCo rather than free beings governing the government.

H doesnt even want people free to make their own medical decisions. He is pretty much down for any authoritarianism he thinks will teach all us "cons" a lesson about how diverse thought wont be tolerated.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Should have been 10 years
Life, no parole, for those who survived the hail of bullets that should have been rained upon them.

You are gonna be right next to the rest of us in the gulags you want to see built.

You ain't ever gonna be the ruling class. It's amazing the hate you people have for your own countrymen.

Every post you make is riddled with hatred for your countrymen. Every single one.

We need a special "More Dove hypocrisy" Emoji, @Bastard Factory . I'm tired of having to type this alert over and over.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Cool story, faggit.

And then what happened?

You dream big, doncha, little guy?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Life, no parole, for those who survived the hail of bullets that should have been rained upon them.

You are gonna be right next to the rest of us in the gulags you want to see built.

You ain't ever gonna be the ruling class. It's amazing the hate you people have for your own countrymen.

Every post you make is riddled with hatred for your countrymen. Every single one.

We need a special "More Dove hypocrisy" Emoji, @Bastard Factory . I'm tired of having to type this alert over and over.
There's not a single fucking post of hers that made me think that. Its YOU, dumb bitch.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Cool story, faggit.

And then what happened?

FB-IMG-1639533020309.jpg

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

There's not a single fucking post of hers that made me think that. Its YOU, dumb bitch.
"You can lead a whore to culture, but you can't make her think"

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Cool story, faggit.

And then what happened?

FB-IMG-1639533020309.jpg

Are you angling for a new car?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I've never once called you a dumb bitch. Just FYI.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Imagine someone responding to people who call her an ignorant slut, disgusting pig, being told my "kind" is held in "contempt", being called stupid...batshit crazy...et

In a way that isnt very positive.

It's like you guys are completely disconnected and blind to how you all talk to and treat people who disagree with you.

How do you expect people to respond to the venom you all spit?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Imagine someone responding to people who call her an ignorant slut, disgusting pig, being told my "kind" is held in "contempt", being called stupid...batshit crazy...et

It's like you guys are completely disconnected and blind to how you all talk to and treat people who disagree with you.

Try reading one of your own posts for once, you dizzy ding dong.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Dove, most of your nasty posts are not responses to anything anyone said directly to you. Go to your profile, click on recent posts, and read your last 30 or 40 posts. They are riddled with hate. They really are.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Cool story, faggit.

And then what happened?

FB-IMG-1639533020309.jpg

You think I would HAVE to bother "angling"?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Cool story, faggit.

And then what happened?

FB-IMG-1639533020309.jpg

Once an angler always an angler.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Dove, most of your nasty posts are not responses to anything anyone said directly to you. Go to your profile, click on recent posts, and read your last 30 or 40 posts. They are riddled with hate. They really are.

They very literally are.

In fact many people posting here used to tell me NOT to bother trying because you guys are assholes.

It's either dishonesty or a lack of self awareness. Left leaners are completely hateful and intolerant of any disagreements and they attack and label. There are thousands of people who have stopped supporting the left based on this alone.

Maybe you guys just dont realize how rude and nasty you guys respond to anything outside of your belief structure or hive as its said.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Mostly leftists wont even let others be heard at all. Shutting them down. "Protesting". Lying and labeling to justify it.

I never see anyone outside the dem/prog camp doing shit like this or being blatantly hateful. It's literally always in response to name calling and smearing. That's the reason why people in other parties cant stand leftists. The hate....the propaganda and the actual violence.

We should take a trip through the post history of team blue, maybe you would notice all the nonstop hate and double standards. It's pretty ridiculous and that's why you guys the response you do.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Cool story, faggit.

And then what happened?

FB-IMG-1639533020309.jpg

Once an angler always an angler.

Again.....you think I would EVER have had to "angle"?