The US Is Approaching The Fifth Anniversary Of The Violent Insurrection To Overthrow The Elected President

OP
OP

Shen Li

Factory Bastard
Here is that white hypotwat, Shillary, who didn't accept the election result telling the guy with dementia, not to accept the will of the people if they choose the wrong candidate.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I guess this answers the question about Oerdin being a Transsexual. Little girl raper. SAD!

Admin, you dont REALLY think that's funny, do you?

You know I respond to you like I do, hoping that eventually I'll appeal to the person behind all this partisan scoffing and sarcasm and that maybe ill manage a post that gets through all that. That there is a person who DOES care about other people somewhere in there?

Do you have any children?

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
I guess this answers the question about Oerdin being a Transsexual. Little girl raper. SAD!

You know I respond to you like I do, hoping that eventually I'll appeal to the person behind all this partisan scoffing and sarcasm and that maybe ill manage a post that gets through all that. That there is a person who DOES care about other people somewhere in there?

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter

I don't imagine ANYbody thinks it's funny. However, between the FT dregs and the j00 crew that try to dominate political discussions on this forum, it's become the normative style of political argument.

AS YOU WELL KNOW, and as you have attempted repeatedly to rationalize as part of a j00 master plan whose aims have never been explained (but which probably feature the eventual wreckage of yet another promising forum.)

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
oeridingdong, you don't have the skill set for this, give it up.

That is not me posting, you degenerate lying waste of space. I know you are stupid but do you honestly expect us to think you are so stupid that you can't read a poster's name?

I hadn't even posted in the fucking thread, shit stain.

Last edited:
OP
OP

Shen Li

Factory Bastard

I sincerely fucking hope not.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I don't imagine ANYbody thinks it's funny. However, between the FT dregs and the j00 crew that try to dominate political discussions on this forum, it's become the normative style of political argument.

AS YOU WELL KNOW, and as you have attempted repeatedly to rationalize as part of a j00 master plan whose aims have never been explained (but which probably feature the eventual wreckage of yet another promising forum.)

So what delicate balance do we need to meet here to be able to have normal conversations and have questions answered?

Because there is ALWAYS some reason why this cant happen and its ALWAYS because of us. It's either "not worth it" to answer a question or our comments are so "dumb" or our text tone was off.

Big gave up way over a year ago because the insults and Admins constant ridiculous mocking. So why would he bother to try? I'm literally the only one that hasnt just started responding with scorn and mockery and some days I question why.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I sincerely fucking hope not.

So do you behave the way you do online with children in your family?

I'm guessing you don't. Still trying to give you some credit...

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter

So what delicate balance do we need to meet here to be able to have normal conversations and have questions answered?

Because there is ALWAYS some reason why this cant happen and its ALWAYS because of us. It's either "not worth it" to answer a question or our comments are so "dumb" or our text tone was off.

Big gave up way over a year ago because the insults and Admins constant ridiculous mocking. So why would he bother to try? I'm literally the only one that hasnt just started responding with scorn and mockery and some days I question why.

There actually does need to be some "balance" IMHO and experience shows it's very hard to get everyone on board about it. I've only ever known one "trollish" forum where it was achieved, and I think the only poster I recognize here with much experience on that forum is @deport_liberals. I would be interested to know his take on your question, and let's see if he can be bothered with such a question before I try to answer it without knowing his thoughts.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

There actually does need to be some "balance" IMHO and experience shows it's very hard to get everyone on board about it. I've only ever known one "trollish" forum where it was achieved, and I think the only poster I recognize here with much experience on that forum is @deport_liberals. I would be interested to know his take on your question, and let's see if he can be bothered with such a question before I try to answer it without knowing his thoughts.

I've all but BEGGED for a normal human convo on these topics.

Its sucks. :/

X

xXx
Site Supporter
OP thinks the internet is a tissue in which to dry its teARZZzzz

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
Evidently, "we all" also doesn't mean what you think it does, since most people here are literate enough to read a thread for themselves and apply TRIGGERED where they think it fits, rather than waiting for your color commentary.

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
Evidently you have no magic sheep dip you can pour on poor Shen Li's thread to resurrect it, short stuff.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Evidently you have no magic sheep dip you can pour on poor Shen Li's thread to resurrect it, short stuff.
meanwhile here you are weeping and shuffling in it on command like a noseless mutant on uppers

grab a tissue for your face pussy, it's leaking